NC NC - Blake Deven, 5-6, last photo is from 2012 & London Deven, 12, missing since 2007, FBI involved, Fayetteville

IMO I think that it was likely that the husband was unable to be served with the divorce documents for any number of reasons (unable to find current address, dodging service, etc.) so the wife was required to post a public notice about the divorce proceedings. I don't think that person is missing. MOO

October 19 2023Fayetteville PD arrest of White male for assault - simple. Case number: 2023026406Fayetteville NC OpenData
October 20 2023Fayetteville PD field contact with 15 y/o White male at 1433 Berriedale Dr. Case number: 2023026406. Category: MCEM. Warrant also listed on this date.Fayetteville NC OpenData

Who do we suspect the 15 y/o male is? One of Blake's siblings? If yes, where is this minor currently? He would be valuable in telling LE what was going on in the home.
According to the Fayetteville Observer an 8th grader and a 10th grader were enrolled in Deven Academy in 2024. 10th grade would be about right for a 15 y/o. We also know that Blake's two younger brothers lived with Avantae Deven, and based on the photos that have shown all three of them, I think they all look about 2 years apart.

So it's definitely possible that the 15 y/o white male here is the middle son. Could also be an acquaintance of that son. The two boys are no longer in the Deven home, so I assume LE is in contact with them.

According to the Fayetteville Observer an 8th grader and a 10th grader were enrolled in Deven Academy in 2024. 10th grade would be about right for a 15 y/o. We also know that Blake's two younger brothers lived with Avantae Deven, and based on the photos that have shown all three of them, I think they all look about 2 years apart.

So it's definitely possible that the 15 y/o white male here is the middle son. Could also be an acquaintance of that son. The two boys are no longer in the Deven home, so I assume LE is in contact with them.
Aren't the incidents of two different years when you click on them?

This was in October2023...I wonder if Blake was long gone by then, and if the 15 year old and this domestic incident could have resulted in the 15 year old going back into foster care...but if so...did he never mention his brother who was missing? Or is much older sister who dropped off grid as well?

Or has she got those kids so messed up they won't talk? There should have also been a 13 year boy at that time, the youngest of Blakes bio brothers, if he was also there. Maybe this is what made her give them back to foster care, but again, where did they think Blake was?
I am seeing more about her online, even a few dormant SM pages. Those were not public when I first started looking but they are now> (No friends no posts)

Last edited:
Wish they could state she's a suspect so they can release her picture. She's had people disappear from her care and people found dead at her former house, why not?
And also why no online presence. Even me who does my best to have no personal info online has my picture on my dad's FB page (without my permission) and also some a-holy ex classmate put our school pictures online. My name is not online (it's literally only me and my ggggrandma with this name and she's obviously dead) BUT there are pictures.
Just a name won't help I think, especially if she has a habit of changing them.
I'm also sus about this LE in charge. Why would it take up to six months or whatever to test the DNA when they can just check a match with London's and Blake's mothers? The match would have come back by now no? Or is the "up to six months" in case it's someone else?
Two people are known to have disappeared from her life and if she keeps changing her name how is "Avantae Deven, 63" going to help.
There may be others. That's a lot of years. I doubt she started disappearing people after she turned 50! imo. jmo.

Wish they could state she's a suspect so they can release her picture. She's had people disappear from her care and people found dead at her former house, why not?
And also why no online presence. Even me who does my best to have no personal info online has my picture on my dad's FB page (without my permission) and also some a-holy ex classmate put our school pictures online. My name is not online (it's literally only me and my ggggrandma with this name and she's obviously dead) BUT there are pictures.
Just a name won't help I think, especially if she has a habit of changing them.
I'm also sus about this LE in charge. Why would it take up to six months or whatever to test the DNA when they can just check a match with London's and Blake's mothers? The match would have come back by now no? Or is the "up to six months" in case it's someone else?
Two people are known to have disappeared from her life and if she keeps changing her name how is "Avantae Deven, 63" going to help.
There may be others. That's a lot of years. I doubt she started disappearing people after she turned 50! imo. jmo.
Similar for me. I am on FB and tiktok, but not under my government name. I had to put several layers of protection to ensure a stalking ex could not find me. In doing so, I stumbled across a woman who has the same name as my, two months apart. None of the info online is correct. Her info and mine are so mixed up, I had her DUI on my record and she has and old charged off debt of mine on her credit report

And just searching our name only comes up with Diana Ross' famous daughter Tracy. Lol. Good luck finding the real me.
With that said, I can understand how she could hide...but what young adults and three teens (if she had all of the boys) have NO SOCIAL MEDIA? I can usually find anyone, with very little info. It was literally my job for 12 years. No XBOX gamertags? Insta? Snap? Not even Kik, which is rising in popularity again with teens? The stumbling blocks I have with this family are driving me bonkers lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back