NC NC - Tyler Ashby, 25, Candler, 12 Jul 2023

TwinkieDefense

Reaction score
July 24, 2023 article - Please contact the Buncombe County Sherriff’s Office at 828-250-6670 with information.

[…]

Ashby reportedly spoke to family on July 13 and was supposed to return home the next day. He has not been since or heard from since.

[…]

Still missing.

December 21

CANDLER, N.C. (FOX Carolina) - The Buncombe County Sheriff’s Office said it needs help finding a man missing from the Candler area.

Deputies said 25-year-old Tyler Ashby was last seen leaving his home on July 12. He contacted his family the following day and was supposed to return home the next day but has not been seen or heard from since.

Still missing.

December 21

CANDLER, N.C. (FOX Carolina) - The Buncombe County Sheriff’s Office said it needs help finding a man missing from the Candler area.

Deputies said 25-year-old Tyler Ashby was last seen leaving his home on July 12. He contacted his family the following day and was supposed to return home the next day but has not been seen or heard from since.
Where was Tyler headed when he left home? I've seen his Mom's public posts, but the details she states are not in MSM? Why?

I've been thinking about Tyler's disappearance since it happened and I'm so sorry to see that there are still no answers. We don't even know if they've reviewed his phone records, his bank accounts, etc.. Who is the last person he texted/called? When is the last time he used his debit card? I just feel so bad for families of the missing to have to wake up each day with no answers about their loved ones!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Candler, NC - -
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Candler is an unincorporated community in Buncombe County, North Carolina, United States.[1] It lies on North Carolina Highway 151 and U.S. Routes 19, 23, and 74 Business, at an elevation of 2,122.7 feet (647 m). The ZIP code of Candler is 28715. The community is part of the Asheville Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population of Candler is about 26,969.[2]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny