Resolved NC - Wake Co, WhtFem UP87304, Pre-60, skull found in property in Garner, June'21 - NamUs removed

Article from June 2021 Human skull found at construction site in Wake County :: WRAL.com

Raleigh, N.C. — Human remains, including a skull, were found at a construction site in Wake County on Wednesday afternoon.

Garner Police Captain Lorie Smith said crews were clearing land for a construction project in the woods near Rock Quarry and Old Baucom Roads when the remains were found.
[...]
Police said while it's too early to determine an identity, they are looking into missing person cases.

The construction site where crews were working is a Raleigh address, but Garner police responded because the town voluntarily annexed it at the request of the developer.

Rule Outs as of March 4 2022
MP40246 Rebecca Jamason 03/23/2017 Franklin NC

This article states that after they discovered the skull
After further investigation, more badly decomposed skeletal remains were found
does that mean the bones themselves were decomposing, or that her remains were still in the process of decomposition and hadn't fully skeletonized yet? If the later is the case then I think Elizabeth Lavoie might be possible match

Last edited:

does that mean the bones themselves were decomposing, or that her remains were still in the process of decomposition and hadn't fully skeletonized yet? If the later is the case then I think Elizabeth Lavoie might be possible match

The namus case file says:
Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP87304
Circumstances of Recovery: Construction workers found a skull while they were planning the clearing of trees from the property.

If they were "planning the clearing of trees", then they probably were not yet cleared, which would mean the remains were found on the ground top (maybe under pine needles or something). LOTS of pine trees in NC. Either way, given what is known on the Doe and location (~15 miles) , Elizabeth is a good PM. Not sure of her missing status, not finding anything anywhere else but on Namus.

Was this submitted that it might be Elizabeth lavoie

That phrasing normally means that the remains were not completely skeletonized. Which can mean anything from a few months to a couple of years, depending on circumstances and conditions.

That phrasing normally means that the remains were not completely skeletonized. Which can mean anything from a few months to a couple of years, depending on circumstances and conditions.
Namus Mp#40246 Rebecca Ann Jamason
Namus has her last known location in youngsville NC but in the circumstances it says she was last seen in the area of nipper lane in youngsville.
I mapped it and there is no nipper lane in youngsville, it is in louisburg Nc. Nipper lane is about 7 miles from where I live.

I dove over to nipper lane and it is a dirt path that goes back into the woods. The pole for the street sign is there but no sign.

Google earth shows an old house out back and several out buildings. It says that she was last seen in that area driving a silver Volkswagens Jetta license plate North Carolina EEL-5518.

Attachments

• 24A91770-528E-4C54-AD54-5930487FEED1.jpeg
    24A91770-528E-4C54-AD54-5930487FEED1.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 479A2E49-22F3-4CFF-BE94-02D7F2FA4F19.jpeg
    479A2E49-22F3-4CFF-BE94-02D7F2FA4F19.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 6
Namus has her last known location in youngsville NC but in the circumstances it says she was last seen in the area of nipper lane in youngsville.
I mapped it and there is no nipper lane in youngsville, it is in louisburg Nc. Nipper lane is about 7 miles from where I live.

I dove over to nipper lane and it is a dirt path that goes back into the woods. The pole for the street sign is there but no sign.

Google earth shows an old house out back and several out buildings. It says that she was last seen in that area driving a silver Volkswagens Jetta license plate North Carolina EEL-5518.

Jamason has been ruled out, according to Namus. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

What about Evanir Rosa Roglio?

Matched to a body found in durham

The NamUs profile for Elizabeth Lavoie has been removed in the past 24 hours. I wonder if it's a match for this UID.
The NamUs page for Margaret Bowser has also been removed, perhaps she could also be a match?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back