Netflix documentary Voyeur about a motel in Aurora Colorado - Gerald Foos

Ellnyorio

Curious
Reaction score
Greetings!! I am so glad I found this forum!! I hope it can help me get something very old off my chest!!
On April 28th, 1978, was 8 years old and our home in Aurora, Colorado caught fire, I was on the news, anyway, we had to live in the Manor House Motel. It was sort of big enough for 5 people. It had to queen beds and a television as well as a kitchen as if it were an efficiency apartment. There was a door in the kitchen that led to a field and a few "yards" I was little, was a drive in movie theater. Now that you get that, I will proceed to the disturbing day that I had ever seen in my life at that time and wondered about for several years and now I know.
One very warm day, we had been there a while, a sibling and I were in the field about 50 or so feet away from the back door of our room when suddenly out from the back door of the room next to ours was a woman not much bigger than me running, naked with cuts bleeding all over her and barefoot! I remember that mostly because there were goathead stickers in the field and I was worried about her feet because she had her clothes balled up in her arms. She was screaming "help" and ran up to us asking " where is the main road" and we pointed toward the movie theater. I looked at the room she came running out of and I saw that man she was running from. Later on my sibling and I threw a brick through the back window of that room, we thought someone lived there like us, anyway a day or so we were forced to move to then a motel called Blue Spruce which was much nicer and had an indoor pool!!
For years I kept that vision of that man and at some point thought it could have been Ted Bundy until I educated myself on his whereabouts at that time and he was in a Florida Prison at the time.
I ended up for some reason watching this program on Netflix and I know it, without a doubt was that Foos guy!!! How can he be so self absorbed and the documentary be worthy for pleasure television? I am glad I have seen it though because now I know who that guy that has haunted my traumatic memories.

As you see the photo of Gerald Foos, attached, you can understand that seeing him from approximately 50 feet in a doorway would look similar to Ted Bundy.
I am so angry about his getting away with everything he has done and paid to tell about the other stuff. He is a creep and shame on Netflix and the reporter / investigative writer for not digging deeper. I am the only one that saw him, he knows it and probably doesn't think that little girl remembers. I DO.

Attachments

• Gerald Foos.jpg
    Gerald Foos.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 18

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members