Netherlands Netherlands - Riekerweg, Wht Male, small beard/goatee, tattoos, floating in water, Age Unk, Mar 2021

They made a recon of this John Doe... I hope somebody will recognize him now.

vooraanzicht.png
zijaanzicht.png

When i look at the upper side of the ‘U’ and the lower side of the ‘G’, the G doesn’t look quite right. Then the U starts to look like an O to me. Does anyone else see this? Then it would say Gots.

when i search for Gots instead, i got a lot of hits where Gots is short for Game of Thrones.

then i noticed the tattoos linked to Game of thrones often have daggers/swords in them.

So the style of the ‘t’ could be a link to a sword?

or it could have been the start of a sleeve, where it would say “no guts no glory”…

I think it's again a matter of how you describe things.....words chosen.....
This says: Politie toont opvallende tatoeages dode man Riekerweg

When police officers drive on the Riekerweg at around 10 a.m. last
Thursday, they think they saw a suspicious package in the water. They try to get it out of the way, but if this doesn't work, they call in the fire brigade. They come on site with a diving team. When they enter the water, they find the man's remains, '' says Marijke Stor of the Amsterdam police.

ExzbDpRXMAIebhm.jpg

The police have no idea who the man is who was found last week in the water near Riekerweg in Amsterdam's Nieuw-West district. It is clear, however, that the man did not die as a result of a crime. The police said this on Twitter on Tuesday.

Politie zoekt identiteit van vorige week gevonden dode man bij Riekerweg | NU - Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl

When i look at the upper side of the ‘U’ and the lower side of the ‘G’, the G doesn’t look quite right. Then the U starts to look like an O to me. Does anyone else see this? Then it would say Gots.

when i search for Gots instead, i got a lot of hits where Gots is short for Game of Thrones.

then i noticed the tattoos linked to Game of thrones often have daggers/swords in them.

So the style of the ‘t’ could be a link to a sword?

or it could have been the start of a sleeve, where it would say “no guts no glory”…

I'm not very good in "reading" tattoos. It looks a lot like the U is an O running under the G.

Also I turned around the picture. There might be something written in red or is this my imagination?

upload_2022-4-25_10-33-17.png

foto1.png

Looking at the above tattoo I can clearly see the marijuana leafs but there also might be 3 letters VVS (or maybe even VVOS.) VVS is linked to Marijuana 'VVS-Chem' //www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/hybrid/vvs-chem

VVS Chem is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through a potent cross of (Chemdawg D X Chemdawg 91) X Gelato.

Just rambling I guess. :)

Thinking about this man. Still not identified.

The "Guts"? tattoo may refer to the character Guts in Berserk, a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Kentaro Miura. This manga first appeared in 1990. There are currently thirty-nine volumes/tankōbons released in Japan.

Guts, renowned as the "Black Swordsman", is a former mercenary and branded wanderer who travels the world in a constant internal struggle between pursuing his own ends and upholding his attachments to those dear to him.

Maybe it's this 烙印の剣士 meaning branded swordsman.

The lettering on the T-shirt may be Japanese and related to the game too. The picture of it is vague, maybe I can find another picture of it somewhere.

The VVS? tattoo might be a cover up tattoo. There are some pieces that look out of order somehow.

This is written on the T-shirt. I did a Google Lens search but couldn't find it. 1695126739696.png

Could this be the red lettering in the tattoo?
1695127373243.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back