New Websleuths Radio Podcast/Rebekah is a sleuth like you and she broke a case wide open!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

You are going to fall in love with Rebekah Heath. Rebekah does what many of you do every day. Work on something day after day, sometimes year after year, trying to solve a case.

Rebekah was able to help solve the identity of unidentified bodies in a barrel. Wait until you hear the one thing she did that changed everything. It was a minor thing that turned out to be THEE thing. You just have to listen to this show. It is WILD.

Below is the official professional description as opposed to my emotional description above. LOL

The Bear Brook murders refer to four female victims. In 1985, two bodies were discovered in a steel drum inside Bear Brook State Park and two more bodies were found in 2000 also inside a steel drum. The bodies went unidentified for years until an amateur sleuth looked into the case and cracked a real-life murder mystery. Rebekah Heath is a librarian from Simsbury, Connecticut, and an amateur sleuth.
ANCHOR
WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST • A podcast on Anchor

SPOTIFY
WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST

APPLE PODCASTS
‎WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST on Apple Podcasts

STITCHER
WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST

GOOGLE PODCASTS
https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy9mNTY5NzZjL3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz

BREAKER
WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST

OVERCAST
WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST — Overcast

POCKET CASTS
WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST

RADIOPUBLIC
WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST

Rebekah was able to help solve the identity of unidentified bodies in a barrel. Wait until you hear the one thing she did that changed everything. It was a minor thing that turned out to be THEE thing. You just have to listen to this show. It is WILD.
Wow - I can't wait to listen!

I listened, and it was great. She has a calling to do this work. Really amazing story how she worked with details to make the right connections.

Keep going!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul
Back