Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Please check out the latest Websleuths Radio Podcast LIVE by clicking HERE

We discussed the following:

WEBSLEUTHS IS IN A CRISIS AT THE MOMENT. January was a terrible month for revenue. We have bills due on Monday and they can't be paid. ONLY IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO please donate using www.paypal.com and the email websleuths.com@gmail.com I gave the wrong email in the video. So sorry.
Or, for 5 dollars a month, you can join our Patreon at www.Patreon.com/websleuthsradiopodcast Our Patreon channel needs work and we will be adding extra content starting next week.

Lori Vallow is finally arrested. I spoke with someone who knows Chad Daybell and reveals their thoughts on what Chad may do without Lori.

We covered the horrible murder of Dr. Amie Harwick. Dr. Harwick was murdered by her stalker. Someone who had been stalking her for about 10 years. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE. We need a national stalker registry.
I spoke about one of my stalkers (Yes I have more than one) but this one was so special because he was a FAMILY MEMBER. OMG.

Finally, we said goodbye to the sweetest person. Our wonderful member Tulessa died yesterday. We have a thread for Tulessa going in the Jury Room. CLICK HERE

We will be starting a daily 5 minute (or more) update on true crime cases on Websleuths. Watch this forum for more details and links.

Thanks,
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniel.braverman@braverla