NJ - Elementary school janitor accused of contaminating food with bodily fluids

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
A New Jersey elementary school janitor is accused of performing sexual acts with school objects and contaminating food and cafeteria utensils with bodily fluids and bleach.

Giovanni Impellizzeri, 25, is accused of contaminating food and kitchen utensils in the Elizabeth Moore School cafeteria with saliva, urine and feces. He also sprayed bleach into a container of food that was later served to kids “with the intention of harming the students,” according to an affidavit of probable cause.

“I covered my mouth and started crying,” Bianca Pierce, a parent to a student at the school, told NBC Philadelphia. “I had no words. I mean, what can you say to a situation where somebody was doing those disgusting things in the school where your child’s supposed to be safe? I felt like I was stabbed in the heart.”...

Giovanni Impellizzeri, 25, of Vineland

Giovanni Impellizzeri, 25, of Vineland, worked at the Elizabeth F. Moore School in Upper Deerfield and is accused of urinating and spitting in school cooking utensils and rubbing his genitals on food items

“I had to subject my 11-year-old to get bloodwork and he’s petrified of stuff like that,” a worried and angry Gilliard told NJ Advance Media. “He shouldn’t have to go through that.”

The school custodian is charged with a slew of nauseating offenses after videos he shared on a messaging app showed he urinated on school cafeteria cooking utensils, spit and rubbed his genitals on bread and sprayed bleach on food items, according to court documents and charges announced Friday.

“I feel like my kid who came home from school Monday not feeling well, how do I know that he didn’t eat the same bread that this man did these absurd things to?” Gilliard said. “There’s a lot of unknowns. I’m just disgusted.”

“I’m looking at 10 to 15 State Police standing in front of the school and a bunch of parents in a circle just waiting for answers,” she said. “I feel appalled. I just feel like the school hasn’t given us any information.”

“When we got our original message on Monday, we were told that the subject had been apprehended and arrested but no children had been harmed,” she said. “That is the vague, robotic message. It wasn’t even a live person, it was a robotic message.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb
Back