NJ NJ - John, 72, & Joyce Sheridan, 69, brutally stabbed to death, Montgomery, 28 Sept 2014

In my previous comment I noted "IMO pay close attention to political and work-place related issues/conflicts."

I wanted to add this, but didn't want to include it in my above post in case this were to be considered a violation and be removed. Hopefully this won't be considered a violation since the name is mentioned several times in the podcast, as well as in MSM -

IMO pay close attention to information/mentions concerning G.N.

Whenever I think of this case and my theory about it, the nursery rhyme "Humpty Dumpty" comes to mind. Many historians believe that the rhyme "is a sly allusion to King Richard III, whose brutal 26-month reign ended with his death in the Battle of Bosworth in 1485."

Those familiar with New Jersey politics and power (particularly South Jersey) will likely understand why G.N. comes to mind when thinking about Humpty Dumpty.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again

Its possible GN is involved. But not very likely. SJ Mobsters like him are much more savvy. They destroy people's reputations and ruin them financially.

Its possible GN is involved. But not very likely. SJ Mobsters like him are much more savvy. They destroy people's reputations and ruin them financially.
GN has an ego that gets him in trouble, though he tries very hard to maintain a slick facade. I'm not a psychiatrist or anything, but my impression of him is that inside he feels very inferior which is why he has to constantly "prove" himself by controlling people and things. But when he is challenged, he becomes terrified that someone else (or others) can see the inferiority he feels. I had my own brief encounter with him and stood my ground. Then he tried to intimidate me asking if I knew who he was and went on to say how his position basically made him above the rules that others have to follow. I still stood my ground (in defense of someone else's privacy) and told him that I knew full well who he was and that it didn't matter and that the same rules that applied to everyone else also applied to him. I could feel him seething and I feel that the only reason he didn't lose his temper was because of where this occurred and how others might see him if he let that happen.

IMO, John Sheridan was everything that GN will never be - well-respected, honorable, loved by many, etc. I think that being around John was a constant reinforcement of GN's feelings of inferiority and wouldn't be surprised if he set the tragic events in motion.

Here's an article that will give you a little more insight into GN -

Another article talks about the problems that were going on in 2014 relative to a Camden,NJ Waterfront real estate transaction - How The Norcross Political Machine Muscled In On Prime Real Estate In New Jersey's Poorest City | WNYC | New York Public Radio, Podcasts, Live Streaming Radio, News

This was just prior to the Sheridan murders. The article states -

"But in early May (2014), he (John Sheridan) met Philip Norcross in person at his law firm, Parker McCay. He wrote down a list of talking points, showing that he planned to argue against firing staff — in particular, Foster, the Cooper’s Ferry president.

'I have a duty of loyalty and good faith and I need to act in a way consistent with that responsibility,' Sheridan wrote."

I agree with your assessment of GN. I just don't think he had anything to do with the Sheridans. Plenty of other crime, yes. Money laundering, bribes, illegal contracts, etc. I do agree that whoever killed the Sheridans did it for financial reasons or political reasons. I don't think it was just personal animus, or even robbery. What throws me off is how haphazard the whole thing seems. Although it could be just really careful staging, it seems.... unplanned, out of control, unorganized.... I mean, if you're trying to frame it as murder suicide, why would you leave with the knife? And I guess the fire was to destroy evidence, but it almost seemed to create the hint of murder whereas if there was no fire LE might just have walked away and no judge would've overturned it.

Jan 28 2022 rbbm.
Confession in NJ political murder-for-hire gives family hope for answers to parents' death (yahoo.com)
''Now, John’s son Mark Sheridan thinks he and his three brothers might be a step closer to figuring out what happened to their parents on Sept. 28, 2014, because of another bizarre case — the 2014 murder-for-hire plot that led to the death of Michael Galdieri of Jersey City under suspiciously similar circumstances.''

"I ask that you reach out to [federal authorities] to request photos of the knife recovered at the time of [Bratsenis'] arrest to determine if it matches the set of knives from my parents' kitchen," Sheridan wrote. "Perhaps, if you are so inclined, you might even ask for a DNA sample from the knife to see if there is a match for either of my parents' DNA or the unexplained male DNA referenced in the State Police report related to my parents' deaths."

Authorities say Bratsenis is one of two men hired by former Democratic political consultant Sean Caddle to kill Galdieri in May 2014 — about six months before the Sheridans’ deaths.''

Political consultant, hit man admit to murder-for-hire - ABC News (go.com)

Jan 28 2022
''Sean Caddle, a political consultant in northern New Jersey, had the son of a former state senator killed by two hired men, who fatally stabbed the victim in 2014 and set fire to his apartment, according to the U.S. attorney’s office.''

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JD29
Back