NJ NJ - Margaret Fox, 14, Burlington, 24 June 1974

Margaret has been missing for almost 50 years. Without DNA to connect a potential perpetrator, investigators are restricted somewhat to older methods.

The theory of Margaret being the victim of a serial rapist/pedophile/killer is one with merit. A study of known serial offenders might turn up something.

One example (out of many) who comes to mind is Robert Bowman, currently serving a life sentence on Ohio for the abduction and murder of Eileen Adams in 1968.

I haven't seen it anywhere else, but there's a podcast about Eileen that states that Bowman died in prison.

I haven't seen it anywhere else, but there's a podcast about Eileen that states that Bowman died in prison.
Good riddance if true. I only brought Robert Bowman up as an example of a known child killer who had been active and moving about freely for decades before capture. There certainly were/are many others.

By knowing where serial offenders were at specific times might help identify potential perpetrators of unsolved disappearances or murders.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fortypoundcat
Back