NM - 10-month old baby ET safe after 5yo child injured, mother and friend murdered, suspect in maroon Honda, Clovis, 3 May 2024 *suspect in custody*

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
  • Issued for: New Mexico
  • AMBER Alert: 31360
MK_amberAlert.png

E.M.T.​

• Missing Since
    • May 3, 2024
    • Missing From
    • Clovis, NM
    • Age Now
    • 10 months
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • 2'4"
    • Weight
    • 23 lbs

Vehicle Information​

• Make:
    • Honda
    • Color:
    • Maroon
The following information is for the distribution of an Amber Alert from the Clovis Police Department. For Details contact the Clovis Police Department at (575) 769-1921. The Clovis Police Department is asking for the public's assistance in locating EMT, who is 10 months old, 28 inches tall, and weighs 23 pounds. She has brown eyes and brown hair. At around 4:30 p.m. on May 3, 2024, the Clovis Police Department was dispatched to an incident at Ned Houk Park located at 700 County Road 17 near Clovis. Upon arrival, officers located two deceased adult females and a 5-year-old juvenile with a gunshot wound. After further investigation, Clovis officers learned one of the deceased females was the mother of EMT, and baby EMT should have been with the deceased mother. There is currently no suspect in this incident. However, it is suspected the suspect was possibly in a maroon Honda car, unknown model. Recommended Action: Many details about this incident are

ETA: NCMEC added picture:

• Issued for: New Mexico
  • AMBER Alert: 31360
MK_amberAlert.png

E.M.T.​

• Missing Since
    • May 3, 2024
    • Missing From
    • Clovis, NM
    • Age Now
    • 10 months
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • 2'4"
    • Weight
    • 23 lbs
MOD NOTE: When discussing living, minor children on this thread, please refer to them using their initials only. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
More information is coming out and with what is known now, title is not entirely correct. Facts: The baby's mother and another woman were found dead, and a 5yo girl was found injured with a gun shot wound.

2 dead, child injured, and Amber alert issued for 10-month-old girl out of Clovis

According to officials, around 4:30 p.m. on Friday, the Clovis Police Department was sent to Ned Houk Park where they found two women, 23-year-old Samantha Cisernos and 23-year-old Taryn Allen who had died from apparent gunshot wounds, and a five year old girl injured with a gunshot wound.

Officers say Cisernos was EMT’s mother and that EMT should have been with her. The five year old girl was taken to a Lubbock area hospital, her condition is not known.

More information is coming out and with what is known now, title is not entirely correct. Facts: The baby's mother and another woman were found dead, and a 5yo girl was found injured with a gun shot wound.

View attachment 501271

2 dead, child injured, and Amber alert issued for 10-month-old girl out of Clovis

According to officials, around 4:30 p.m. on Friday, the Clovis Police Department was sent to Ned Houk Park where they found two women, 23-year-old Samantha Cisernos and 23-year-old Taryn Allen who had died from apparent gunshot wounds, and a five year old girl injured with a gunshot wound.

Officers say Cisernos was EMT’s mother and that EMT should have been with her. The five year old girl was taken to a Lubbock area hospital, her condition is not known.
This case really concerns me, for obvious reasons. This person has already murdered two women, attempted to murder a five-year-old girl, and has abducted a baby. Whoever they are, they're very dangerous, and I hope this case comes to a quick resolution.

I have a feeling that this attack was intended for just EMT and her mother, and Samantha and the young girl had witnessed it. I think that whoever had done this may have known EMT and her mother before the incident, or at least felt they knew them.

The only concern I have is why EMT was abducted. As grim as it is, if a cold and callous killer/stalker was the perpetrator, wouldn't they have just murdered EMT at the park instead of going through the trouble of transporting a likely very distressed infant away from a murder scene? I feel like whoever the perpetrator was, abducting EMT was their intent.

This case really concerns me, for obvious reasons. This person has already murdered two women, attempted to murder a five-year-old girl, and has abducted a baby. Whoever they are, they're very dangerous, and I hope this case comes to a quick resolution.

I have a feeling that this attack was intended for just EMT and her mother, and Samantha and the young girl had witnessed it. I think that whoever had done this may have known EMT and her mother before the incident, or at least felt they knew them.

The only concern I have is why EMT was abducted. As grim as it is, if a cold and callous killer/stalker was the perpetrator, wouldn't they have just murdered EMT at the park instead of going through the trouble of transporting a likely very distressed infant away from a murder scene? I feel like whoever the perpetrator was, abducting EMT was their intent.

good points
I wonder if there's another parent in the mix
or could it have been just an obsessed weirdo who wanted her baby

R.I.P. Samantha & Taryn. Where is EMT’s father? How can there be no suspect? I have so many ???
I hope baby EMT is found soon. Que Dios te cuide preciosa.

This article says that Samantha Cisneros was also the mother of the 5yo girl, so EMT and the 5yo are siblings (or half siblings.) The 5yo has a head injury. I'm praying that, by some miracle, she will survive and that baby EMT will be found safe. What a tragedy!

Around 4:30 p.m., an anonymous person called 911 after finding two dead females at Ned Houk Park, which is located about five miles north of Clovis.

Police said both of the women had been shot and were laying near a silver Dodge minivan.

Cisneros' 5-year-old daughter was covered in blood from a head injury. She was taken to Plains Regional Medical Center and then transferred to a hospital in Lubbock.

Officers found an infant car seat, an infant stroller and a small baby bottle left. They believe Cisneros' 10-month-old child, EMT, was abducted by the murder suspect.

This article says that Samantha Cisneros was also the mother of the 5yo girl, so EMT and the 5yo are siblings (or half siblings.) The 5yo has a head injury. I'm praying that, by some miracle, she will survive and that baby EMT will be found safe. What a tragedy!

Around 4:30 p.m., an anonymous person called 911 after finding two dead females at Ned Houk Park, which is located about five miles north of Clovis.

Police said both of the women had been shot and were laying near a silver Dodge minivan.

Cisneros' 5-year-old daughter was covered in blood from a head injury. She was taken to Plains Regional Medical Center and then transferred to a hospital in Lubbock.

Officers found an infant car seat, an infant stroller and a small baby bottle left. They believe Cisneros' 10-month-old child, EMT, was abducted by the murder suspect.

If the five-year-old girl is EMT’s sister, it makes me wonder why she wasn't abducted alongside EMT. However, as you pointed out, they could be half-sisters, which would fit with the possible family involvement theory. Though, if the abductor wasn't known to any of the victims, they may have just wanted a baby, not a small girl.

Praying that EMT is found safe and her sister recovers.

Clovis Deputy Police Chief Trevor Thron said police had no motive for the deaths. Thron said the women’s purses and belongings were found with them, along with a car belonging to one of the deceased.

Police said the 5-year-old found with the women was covered in blood and seriously injured. That child was taken to the Clovis hospital then transferred to Lubbock where she was listed in critical condition Friday night, Thron said.

Officials weren’t sure if the 5-year-old was shot, beaten or possibly hit with a car.

Thron said the missing infant is a half-sibling of the 5-year-old.

Thron said police interviewed the father of the missing infant and he is “not a suspect at this time.”

“Dad came in and talked to us and he was just as shocked as everyone else,” Thron said.

Police had not been able to locate the father of the 5-year-old late Friday, Thron said.

Police also weren’t sure how one woman died. One, Police Chief Roy Rice said, was shot. The second woman may have also been shot, but investigators with the Office of the Medical Investigator were trying to determine her cause of death late Friday.

More at link. The article also says that there were 5 puppies in the car, and family members said that the women were supposed to be at Walmart selling puppies. Everyone was surprised to find out they had gone to the park.

Police say someone called 911 about 4:30 p.m. Friday, reporting two dead women at Ned Houk Park, about five miles north of Clovis, New Mexico. Responding officers found the two women, identified as 23-year-old Samantha Cisneros, and 23-year-old Taryn Allen lying on the ground near a silver minivan. Both women were from Texico, KCBD reports.

A 5-year-old girl, who police say is Cisneros’ daughter, was found nearby with a head injury. She was taken to Plains Regional Medical Center then was transferred to a hospital in Lubbock, Texas.

Police found an infant car seat, stroller and a small baby bottle at the scene. Officers were concerned there was an infant present when the crime occurred and immediately began a search for the baby, according to a news release.

After speaking with family, investigators learned Cisneros was mother to the injured 5-year-old girl and 10-month-old EMT. Police believe the killer abducted the baby
:mad:

Thron said police interviewed the father of the missing infant and he is “not a suspect at this time.”

Oh wow, this does not seem like a domestic incident where the non-custodial parentis the perp.

Also not an incident where the perp drives off with the car anf the baby in a baby seat happens to be in the car also.

I hope the police searched really well in area these women and girl were found, in case the baby was dumped.

My gosh, what kind of monster do we have here?! Two women murdered, a five-year-old in critical condition, and a baby missing. :(

Sounds like they just stopped at the lake to eat either before or after taking the puppies to Walmart. Is that correct?

Any news of water searches yet? The article below says the women were killed about 100 yards north of the lake closest to the main entrance, and they were considering a search of the water.

Glad to read that the FBI is involved.

How unbelievably tragic.

Ned Houk Park.jpg
Ned Houk Park is located about 5 miles north of Clovis on 3,200 acres, according to the city of Clovis website. About 370 acres are developed, including three lakes and several picnic areas. The park is popular with area residents who ride horses and all-terrain vehicles.

ETA: It bothers me that the car seat was left behind.

My gosh, what kind of monster do we have here?! Two women murdered, a five-year-old in critical condition, and a baby missing. :(

Sounds like they just stopped at the lake to eat either before or after taking the puppies to Walmart. Is that correct?

Any news of water searches yet? The article below says the women were killed about 100 yards north of the lake closest to the main entrance, and they were considering a search of the water.

Glad to read that the FBI is involved.

How unbelievably tragic.

View attachment 501365
Ned Houk Park is located about 5 miles north of Clovis on 3,200 acres, according to the city of Clovis website. About 370 acres are developed, including three lakes and several picnic areas. The park is popular with area residents who ride horses and all-terrain vehicles.

ETA: It bothers me that the car seat was left behind.
I agree about the car seat; I have also been worried about that.

Another interesting bit from the linked article, about the maroon Honda:

The Amber Alert reported the suspect "was possibly in a maroon Honda car."

Clovis Deputy Police Chief Trevor Thron said investigators found a car part belonging to a maroon Honda at the scene of the slayings. But he characterized the find as "a stretch" as to whether it was related to the homicides.

From this, it really is "a stretch" to think that the Honda was involved. I thought that a maroon Honda might have been seen on a camera or mentioned by someone in the area, but just finding a car part in the area probably will turn out to not be connected. Of course they have to consider everything.

I also thought it was interesting that food the women had picked up at a drive-in was still untouched in the car. That means that they were killed shortly after they arrived at the park, and makes me wonder if someone followed them there. Their purses and personal belongings were still at the site, so it was apparently not a robbery, and makes it seem as if taking the baby might have been the motive.

I think I get where you are coming from with this....the baby was 10mths old though so be hard to pass off as a newborn imo

That was my thought as well. But could it be something like someone was living out of state/away from family and friends so they hadn't "met the new baby" yet? Did they meet someone at Walmart who asked them to take the puppies to the park so their partner/kid/friend could meet them there and help decide which puppy to buy?
Walmart CCTV will be interesting here I think....unless they didn't go to Walmart at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back