NM - Man seeks to identify pooping jogger

Superintendent Accused Of Defecating On High-School Track Will Get $100,000

A New Jersey school superintendent who resigned after he was accused of repeatedly defecating on another high school’s track will receive more than $100,000 from his school district.

Kenilworth Public Schools will pay Thomas Tramaglini’s full salary until he officially resigns at the end of September, according to a separation agreement signed in July.

He’ll also get two months severance pay and more than $20,000 for unused vacation days.

The district also won’t contest Tramaglini’s unemployment application.

this may have already been shared (confessing to not backreading since my last visit to this thread)

I was completely blown away by this one. Some lady pooped in the middle of a Tim Hortons. I wont link because it is on video and uh, ew, you can search youtube for "woman poops inside Langley Tim Hortons" if you want to see it. Here is a link to an article (caution the video is linked at the article but should not autoplay)

Also discovered this story while researching the Tim Horton's thing, apparently some very inebriated woman did her business in the donut case at the QuickTrip. Or did she? You decide.

Police: 'Bomb threat' at Home Depot was just a warning from man needing to poop
A Kansas man said he had no intentions of setting off an actual bomb when he told other customers that he was going to "blow up" the bathroom at a Home Depot.

Turns out, he was just talking about a bowel movement.

Officers were called to the home improvement store in Wichita around 12:15 p.m. Monday after an employee reported a bomb threat, according to the Wichita Eagle.

The employee told police he was standing at a urinal when a customer came out of a bathroom stall and said: "Somebody told me there's a bomb in the building. You need to leave the building."

The customer said he overheard another man say, "You all need to get out of here because I'm fixin' to blow it up," the newspaper reported.

You guys are too funny! Ahahahahahaha.

Now the kidding aside, if someone was pooping next to my house I would set up a nest cam and shame them in to some manners. Disgusting.

Police: 'Bomb threat' at Home Depot was just a warning from man needing to poop
A Kansas man said he had no intentions of setting off an actual bomb when he told other customers that he was going to "blow up" the bathroom at a Home Depot.

Turns out, he was just talking about a bowel movement.

Officers were called to the home improvement store in Wichita around 12:15 p.m. Monday after an employee reported a bomb threat, according to the Wichita Eagle.

The employee told police he was standing at a urinal when a customer came out of a bathroom stall and said: "Somebody told me there's a bomb in the building. You need to leave the building."

The customer said he overheard another man say, "You all need to get out of here because I'm fixin' to blow it up," the newspaper reported.
Ahahahahaha

(Pommy in the house!)

In case anyone is looking for the latest “Fecal Response Guide”, here it is:

https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/swimming/pdf/fecal-incident-response-guidelines.pdf

“All swimmers who are sick with diarrhea—whether they use swim diapers, swim pants, or not—should stay out of the water. Swimmers sick with diarrhea that don’t stay out of the water risk contaminating the pool with poop and germs, which can make others sick.”

Hard-to-kill poop parasites that lurk in swimming pools on the rise, CDC warns

Crypto: How This Poop In Pool Parasite Has Been On The Rise

A parasite spread by poop is on the rise in pools and water parks. What you need to know
https://www.miamiherald.com/living/health-fitness/article232187987.html

“”People have an average of 0.14 grams of poop on their bottoms. This poop can wash off swimmers’ bodies and can contaminate the water with germs,” the CDC warns.”

Fecal Parasite Found in Public Swimming Pools On The Rise, CDC Warns | HuffPost

“That is why it is so important to stay out of the pool if you are sick with diarrhea.”

————

My question is who wants to go swimming when they have diarrhea?! :eek:

Last edited:
Oh I just thought of something!!!

Marking spot!!
:p:p:p

Mystery Serial Pooper Strikes in Japan
[...]

The male perpetrator known as “Mr. Poop” has reportedly relieved himself on the streets of the Akihabra district on at least 10 occasions over the last three months, according to the Tokyo Reporter.

In one incident, the mystery pooper, who is believed to be in his 30s, was caught with his pants down as he fled. His dropped trousers were black and he was carrying a blue backpack, witnesses said.

Nearby business owners are sick of his crap.

[...]

:p:p:p

Mystery Serial Pooper Strikes in Japan
[...]

The male perpetrator known as “Mr. Poop” has reportedly relieved himself on the streets of the Akihabra district on at least 10 occasions over the last three months, according to the Tokyo Reporter.

In one incident, the mystery pooper, who is believed to be in his 30s, was caught with his pants down as he fled. His dropped trousers were black and he was carrying a blue backpack, witnesses said.

Nearby business owners are sick of his crap.

[...]

This is how you say “poop” in Japanese:

うんこ (unko): poop, turd

大便だいべん (daiben): bowel movement, stool

糞くそ (kuso): s***, excrement

うんち - Wiktionary

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics