NV NV - Shantelle Hudson, 16, Dayton, 14 Nov 1988

To add, I came upon some strange new information on her case, not sure how valid they are, but maybe worth looking into. If not, at least to rule it out - SHANTELLE HUDSON MURDERED
I read this and I too am unsure how valid this is. There is a lot of information the author claims to know. I am unsure how she knows all this information but it contain a lot of details. Police should at least look into it an determine if it's true or not. It does include an article that John Buehler was abusing children at his dental office. Anything is possible. Any other thoughts?

MAY 3, 2024
[...]

Shantelle Hudson disappeared at the age of 16 on Nov. 12, 1988, from her home in Mound House. The Lyon County Sheriff’s Office says Hudson is the oldest unsolved missing person’s case they are working on.

Police say that Hudson was last seen leaving her home around 7:30 a.m. that day after a heated argument between her and her mother.

Rumors of sightings have been reported over the years, but detectives have determined that all leads came back as misidentifications.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Royco
Back