GUILTY NXIVM - Inside a Secretive Group Where Women are Branded

Jury being selected for Keith Raniere Trial....

The Ultimate NXIVM Trial Guide: Key Players, Disturbing Charges and What Role Allison Mack Plays Now.......
The Ultimate NXIVM Trial Guide: Allison Mack's Plea Deal and More

by Natalie Finn | Sat., 27 Apr. 2019 3:00 AM

rs_1024x759-180914151507-1024-keith-raniere.jpg

.......................EARLIER ARTICLES.........................

Keith Raniere, founder of NXIVM, faces new child *advertiser censored* charge in alleged cult case

Rochester woman tells all about life with NXIVM's Keith Raniere, her ex

Last edited:
There is saturation news coverage of this trial online in numerous news outlets. Sarah Edmondson [Featured in the Barry Meier October 17, 2017 New York Times Article: Inside a Secret Cult Where Women Are Branded] has given what she reports to be her only interview regarding the criminal trial of Keith Rainiere to the Canadian Broadcasting Corporations (CBC) and is included on the Escaping NXIVM podcast website https://www.cbc.ca/radio/uncover/listen-to-uncover-escaping-nxivm-1.4675949

http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1522770499540/

"The team behind season one of Uncover: Escaping NXIVM takes us inside the trial of NXIVM co-founder Keith Raniere and speaks with former member of the group Sarah Edmondson about her thoughts on the trial. 36:56"

And from Albany Times Union, February 11, 2012:

Secrets of NXIVM
Some experts say Keith Raniere, the guru behind
an unusual training business, is really a cult leader

I have had friends who join "trainings" like this, and it really is a cult/MLM. The members have to recruit others into the cult in order to "move up" in rank, and get "discounts" on more advanced training.

It reminded me of people who attend New Age groups, to "find" themselves. Not unlike the people who actually DIED during a training program held in a sweat lodge. Peer pressure in the ultimate extreme.

Fortunately, I didn't have enough money/disposable income to become more advanced in my self knowledge. My ex-friends who were in the "cult" only hang out with other people who are in on the "secret", and advanced knowledge. The leader was basically a snake oil salesman, I saw through the mask in a nanosecond. But other people were absolutely enthralled.

NXIVM documentary reveals what really happened to women who died or went missing under Keith Raniere | Daily Mail Online

‘The Lost Women Of Nxivm’: ID Explores Sex Cult In Two-Hour Special – Deadline

The Lost Women Of Nxivm’: Investigation Discovery Explores Sex Cult In Two-Hour Special

NXIVM member who gave birth to Keith Raniere's son speaks out in new film that investigates what REALLY happened to women who vanished, had cancer or 'took their own lives' under 'evil' leader who said 'I’ve had people killed because of my beliefs'

The anonymous woman also battled cancer, as did others in the home. She offers up a sample of her hair from the time of her sickness; an analysis in the film shows extraordinarily high levels of barium and bismuth – chemicals that could be found in items that include rat poison, according to an expert on the show.

Last edited:
NXIVM documentary reveals what really happened to women who died or went missing under Keith Raniere | Daily Mail Online

‘The Lost Women Of Nxivm’: ID Explores Sex Cult In Two-Hour Special – Deadline

The Lost Women Of Nxivm’: Investigation Discovery Explores Sex Cult In Two-Hour Special

NXIVM member who gave birth to Keith Raniere's son speaks out in new film that investigates what REALLY happened to women who vanished, had cancer or 'took their own lives' under 'evil' leader who said 'I’ve had people killed because of my beliefs'

The anonymous woman also battled cancer, as did others in the home. She offers up a sample of her hair from the time of her sickness; an analysis in the film shows extraordinarily high levels of barium and bismuth – chemicals that could be found in items that include rat poison, according to an expert on the show.
WOW :eek:

the power of the bronfmans is quite hard to fathom. nxivm goes way beyond just the United states they are set up all over the world. I was privy to information that apparently drew the attention of the attorny general and the main FBI agents in charge of the investigation in the eastern district of new york. I realized then that the eastern district has its eyes set on one person Keith Raniere and because of that they are willing to make deals with "smaller fish" perhaps even lauren salzman is one of them. The agents in the eastern district of new york stated they have been taking mainly FD-302 forms and have taken close to 400 so far. you can read up on FD-302 forms. the fbi doesnt record most interviews and thus relies on these forms for a variety of reasons. http://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/20070402_FBI_Memo.pdf

honestly this case is way bigger than just some cult and involves government corruption human trafficking, political influence in the US, Canada and abroad most recently Mexico.. I was even told they have nxivm like programs in Britain and Australia. while some articles claim the bronfmans are only worth a couple billion the truth their power and influence comes from the hedge funds, equities and trusts of the businesses they run. this new york times article does a good job of explaining it. THE 'POOR' BRONFMANS' BILLIONS. An example of how the bronfmans are currently doing this is with their LP worth $1,213,756,000 Bronfman E.l. Rothschild, L.p. - Latest 13F Holdings - Fintel.io
the truth is no one knows how much power or influence Clare bronfman and her sister sarah really have.

From my personal experience i realize that the media writes stories that are usually only partially true and fail to contain key information. I have had friends that were threatened by cartel members because of nxivm members who facilitated multi-million dollar drug trades and i am curious if anyone can help find information to corroborate nxivm/bronfman sisters and their ties to mexican cartels importing drugs and humans into the US as well as any local corruption facilitated by this group. I have seen from my experience that nxivm also holds and sends members to large amount of music festivals. I was told the bronfman sisters definitely acted like the yale educated hippies they are.. I heard around 2007 when they were beginning the movement with mack raniere salzman they always seem to hide in the background and let mack or Raniere do the recruiting. I know nxivm members that often use drugs to entice people to come hang out and I have also seen them use hallucinogens to break peoples self confidence i wonder if anyone else has experienced/seen this happen. I also think along the way they may have seen the potential of selling drugs at these music festivals simply to make massive amounts of money.

I am trying to word this carefully if i was to simply tell personal stories i doubt anyone would believe me I am constantly looking over my shoulders in fear and wrote this simply to try and get some stuff off my chest. nxivm is good at getting out of trouble and will probably obstruct justice once again and continue to ruin and decimate peoples lives and the lives of anyone who dares to speak out. Sadly nobody seems to be making much noise, perhaps thats because the bronfmans own such a large portion of the media. NXIVM has 26,000 plus members each one of them more likely to become bullied and brainwashed and go on to recruit more victims. I hope somehow we can change that by addressing any sort of corruption and wrongdoing so these charges will stick.

This is unreal! Where's the media coverage???

https://nypost.com/2019/11/05/women...l-murders-had-alleged-ties-to-sex-cult-nxivm/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motherrunner
Back