GUILTY NXIVM - Inside a Secretive Group Where Women are Branded

Since that January 15, 2019 post from ineedaspo New Member ---

Nxivm has been brought down. Clare Bronfman, Allison Mack, Lauren Salzman, Nancy Salzman and Kathy Russell (accountant) have all pleaded guilty and have all been on house arrest for over 2 years and await sentencing. Nancy and Lauren pleaded guilty in March 2019, the others pleaded guilty in April 2019.

Keith Raniere was arrested in March 2018 in Mexico.
Allison Mack was arrested on April 20, 2018 at her Brooklyn NY apartment.

Keith Raniere (called Vanguard) is the owner, founder, and head of Nxivm. He went to trial and was found guilty of several felonies in June 2019, and is still awaiting sentencing. He has been sitting in the MDC BROOKLYN, a Federal jail in Brooklyn, NY., for over 2 years.

Anything you want to know about Nxivm and the "take down" of Nxivm you can find here. Hundreds of articles:

The Cult of Keith Raniere – Frank Report | Investigative Journalism From Frank Parlato

Frank Parlato is a investigative journalist and blogger and he worked for NXIVM, hired by Clare Bronfman, in 2007. He was subsequently fired and victimized by Clare and Keith - with false charges being filed against him. In 2008, he became aware of NXIVM's illegal activities. Parlato has a website dedicated to exposing Raniere, the founder of NXIVM.

How Frank Parlato Helped Bring Down Keith Raniere And His Alleged Sex Cult NXIVM

https://frankreport.com/2018/09/25/frank-parlato-praised-for-nxivm-breakup-by-catherine-oxenberg/

Last edited:
https://nypost.com/2020/07/15/dance...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

A group that’s been holding nightly dances in support of inmates at a federal lockup in Brooklyn may have begun as “cover movement” of Keith Raniere, the convicted leader of infamous upstate sex cult Nxivm, according to a report.

Former members of Nxivm told the the Times Union that some organizers of the We Are As You campaign are loyal disciples of Raniere, who is awaiting sentencing at the Metropolitan Detention Center on charges including racketeering, sex trafficking and forced labor conspiracy.

“It’s a cover movement for Keith Raniere — it’s a Trojan horse,” said Mark Vicente, a former high-ranking Nxivm member who testified against Raniere at his trial last year.

“Why are all the key figures Raniere loyalists? This is all in tribute to Raniere.

Near the dancers, a Post reporter spotted signs that read “We miss you Kay Rose” and “Love U Kay Rose,” which the Union reported was code for Keith Raniere, as there is no inmate named Kay Rose inside the jail.

Asked if she knew who Kay Rose was, one of the dancers shook her head no.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/15/dancers-outside-brooklyn-jail-are-cover-movement-for-nxivm-sex-cult/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

A group that’s been holding nightly dances in support of inmates at a federal lockup in Brooklyn may have begun as “cover movement” of Keith Raniere, the convicted leader of infamous upstate sex cult Nxivm, according to a report.

Former members of Nxivm told the the Times Union that some organizers of the We Are As You campaign are loyal disciples of Raniere, who is awaiting sentencing at the Metropolitan Detention Center on charges including racketeering, sex trafficking and forced labor conspiracy.

“It’s a cover movement for Keith Raniere — it’s a Trojan horse,” said Mark Vicente, a former high-ranking Nxivm member who testified against Raniere at his trial last year.

“Why are all the key figures Raniere loyalists? This is all in tribute to Raniere.

Near the dancers, a Post reporter spotted signs that read “We miss you Kay Rose” and “Love U Kay Rose,” which the Union reported was code for Keith Raniere, as there is no inmate named Kay Rose inside the jail.

Asked if she knew who Kay Rose was, one of the dancers shook her head no.
I have so many words I could say about this that would veer wildly from TOS but I will say I have zero doubt that they are supporters and that there is never any excuse for interpretive dance.

moo

If you haven't checked out The Vow on HBO and are interested in what happened with NXIVM, you should.

I just now had time to get on here & see if the NXIVM case was here—glad it is. Had heard about it a while back then it came on HBO. I’ve seen the first 3 episodes and the 4th is airing tonight at 10pm EST. Googled it and found they’d all gone to trial, now awaiting their sentencings. How crazy is it that smart, nice people get drawn into such a deceptive thing. So glad many wised up & left!
I’ll catch up with what’s here. Read that Raniere’s to be sentenced Oct 27th.

Watched the 8th Episode of HBO’s The VOW this past Sunday (10/11). There are 9 Episodes so this coming Sunday (10/18) the Finale, Ep 9, will air. Will be interesting if they actually show the arrest of Keith Reniere. Upcoming episode previews are quick BUT it was mentioned by Mark Vicente, in a phone conversation, that at some point Reniere was “on the run”. Reniere was in Mexico at that time so we shall see what transpired this Sunday.

Found this article from HuffPost...
5/21/2019, Updated 5/22/2019
“NXIVM Leader Keith Reniere Arrested Just Before Group Sex: Former ‘Slave’

Seduced: Inside the NXIVM Cult - Wikipedia

This one is on Starz, not sure if it is different from the HBO documentary.

From what that Wkikipedia link shows, Stars “Seduced” production is showing the same info but packed into 4 episodes. The first just aired yesterday, Sunday 10/18/20. HBO aired 9 episodes, the Finale/9th episode was yesterday, Sunday 10/18/20. I also saw where HBO picked up The VOW for a 2nd season.... they’re capitalizing on high viewer ratings so extending it to show the trials, etc which will be interesting to watch.
Last night we saw Keith Reniere arrested in Mexico—he has huge following there AND lots are very wealthy. Also saw Nancy Salzman and her daughter, Lauren, after their initial hearings. Lauren faces prison time. Seagram heiress, Clare Bronfman, posted a $100 million bail after her hearing—was eventually sentenced to 81 mos in prison. There’s info on the internet about sentencing but Reniere’s isn’t until Oct 28, from what I last saw.

Hi everyone,

Who is following this case? I've been taking a bit of a dive in to it lately and have found some resources. There is a good podcast Called NXIUM, On Trial by the local Albany paper reporter who attended all of the proceedings and reports on them. WAY more detailed information on there than in other venues. Keith Raniere is far more sick and twisted than I originally thought.

‎NXIVM on Trial on Apple Podcasts

Also there is something I found on Demand on Dish called The Lost Women of NXIUM. Worth watching as well. There are two "suicides" that seem kind of suspicious, directly related to NXIUM and Raniere. Also all those cancer deaths close to him.

Watch The Lost Women of NXIVM Season 1 | Prime Video

Hi everyone,

Who is following this case? I've been taking a bit of a dive in to it lately and have found some resources. There is a good podcast Called NXIUM, On Trial by the local Albany paper reporter who attended all of the proceedings and reports on them. WAY more detailed information on there than in other venues. Keith Raniere is far more sick and twisted than I originally thought.

‎NXIVM on Trial on Apple Podcasts

Also there is something I found on Demand on Dish called The Lost Women of NXIUM. Worth watching as well. There are two "suicides" that seem kind of suspicious, directly related to NXIUM and Raniere. Also all those cancer deaths close to him.

Watch The Lost Women of NXIVM Season 1 | Prime Video

Hey there katiecoolady, Thnx for posting that podcast info and links. I’ll certainly watch those. The trial stuff will be really interesting! I still can’t believe people were sucked into Raniere’s ‘web of BS’ as they were. Glad those got out that did! Those Bronfman sisters, oh boy—whatta mess they both are.

Here is an extract from the 1989 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records (Australian edition) that shows the entry with KR

Attachments

• IMG_8041.JPG
    IMG_8041.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8040.JPG
    IMG_8040.JPG
    198 KB · Views: 25

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online