NY NY - Kings Point - pre-30 - AsianMale, UP99788 in a 55-gallon drum in water, Jun'83

Melt71

Reaction score

www.namus.gov/UnidentifiedPersons/Case#/99788

I note the scar to the "antecubital fossa" would be located - according to Dr Google - in the triangular cavity of the elbow that contains a tendon of the biceps, the median nerve, and the brachial artery.

Case Information​

Case Numbers​

NCMEC Number-- ME/C Case Number83-2211

Demographics​

Sex Male
Race / Ethnicity Asian
Estimated Age Group Adult - Pre 30
Height 5' 8"(68 inches) , Measured
Weight 112 lbs, Measured

Circumstances​

Date Body Found June 2, 1983
NamUs Case Created February 1, 2023

Location Found Map

Location Kings Point, New York
County Nassau County
Found On Tribal Land No
Circumstances of Recovery - A 55 gallon drum was found floating in Little Neck Bay in shallow water near the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy. The drum had washed ashore and was opened by fishermen who discovered the deceased body inside.

Details of Recovery​

Inventory of Remains All parts recovered
Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction

Physical Description​

Hair - Black, straight black hair, 6 inches in length
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description - The chin has a sparse beard, consisting of a few black hairs.
Eye Description Unable to determine eye color d/t decomposition

Distinctive Physical Features​

1" linear scar to the right antecubital fossa

Clothing - on the body
1) Long-sleeved striped shirt, 14" neck. Red and blue horizontal, 1" wide stripes. Shirt has a "By Campus" label and is in good condition
2) Blue jean, having a "Locomotion" label with a red design on both back pockets. 30" waist with no waist-size label within the jeans. Jeans are in good condition except for 2 fray marks over the left knee and 3 fray marks over the right knee, ranging from 1/2" to 3" in greastest dimension.
3) Jogging shoes with a "Sports Star" label. Both shoes are in good condition. They are black with white trim and are 10 1/2 in length.
4) "Fruit of the Loom" jockey-style underwear with a size "30" label. The shorts have a 2" tear at the region of the left hip.
5) Pair of grey socks. The socks measure 17" in length. The heel to toe part of the sock is 10". The socks are in good condition.

Article clipped from Newsday (Suffolk Edition)
An article. His hands were cuffed and chained up to the inside of the barrel, and there were holes poked in the side of the barrel.
OMG I guess the holes were made to allow water to fill the barrel and weigh it down. I sure hope this poor guy wasn't put in the barrel and then into the water while still alive. Horrific.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back