Identified! NY - Manhattan, 'Midtown Jane Doe', WhtFem 16-21, 337UFNY, under concrete, ring w/ 'P McG', Feb'03 Patricia McGlone

I'm so glad she was identified. I'm always so happy to see it.

Here's what I'm noticing...all MOO. A lot of Patricia's turning up dead, usually with strangulation involved, in the northeast around the same time. Coincidence? Probably. The manner of death for Patricia McG. and the way she was found (concrete and artifacts aside) is very similar to Patricia Newsome, found in '78 and Identified in 2023. We also have Patricia Tucker from I believe CT (or was originally), found in MA in '78 as well, also strangled (but also shot, and just dumped). All signs point to her husband (who never reported her missing either), Gerald Coleman. I'm not saying it was him, I just think the coincidences here are interesting to think about. Patricia Tucker aside, I wouldn't be surprised if Patricia McG and Patricia N were killed by the same person/people.
Random thoughts, fwiw, complete speculation, imo.
Thinking of the dime found with the remains and remembering the once upon a time cost for using a public telephone booth was a dime!

Many females with Irish ancestry are named Patricia, imo, also many attend Catholic institutions, where they may form some familiarity with others ethnicities sometimes, some of whom, are associated with 'the mob''.

One might imagine that somebody threatening to make a call and trying to leave from whomever/wherever - (Apt. above the club? ) was permanently stopped from making that call.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc
Back