NY NY - Yolanda Bindics, 25, Jamestown, 10 Aug 2004

Bumping because I just saw Yolanda’s story on Still A Mystery. It seems like this case is on the precipice of being solved but law enforcement or prosecutors want something more to ensure the case is strong enough to win at trial. It doesn’t seem like much work was done after the body was found; or at least, the news seemed to slow down significantly.

Where’s this creeper cop Watson now? What ever came of the charges of harassment and stalking? Did he ever go to trial? Is he still working as a cop somewhere? I certainly hope not. I hope someone is keeping tabs on him because men who use their power and authority to harass, exploit, and harm women are incredibly dangerous. If someone knows something about this case, I hope they speak up. Yolanda deserves justice!

Hello, Yolanda’s daughter here. Watson retired from the police force, I don’t believe he ever became an officer again. He did go to trial but I think most, if not all the charges were dropped (however I’m not 100% sure). He did try to sue the JPD for defamation of character and was denied.

Sept 23 2022 rbbm.

''25-year-old Bindics was last seen leaving the Family Dollar store at 194 Fluvanna Ave. on August 10, 2004, around 8:10 p.m. after working her shift there. Around the same time, Clarence Carte, the father of Bindics youngest child, was seen leaving the Fluvanna Kwik Fill store, according to the CCSO.

“Well, I won’t say that this face hasn’t been in our head for 18 years,” April Bindics, sister-in-law to Yolanda Bindics, said Friday.

Investigators say Carte has been on their radar from the beginning because of his relationship with Bindics. They are now calling him a person of interest because of information they recently received from the public.

“He was actually the father of Yolanda Bindics’ youngest child,” Tom Tarpley, investigator on the CCSO Unsolved Crimes Unit, told News 4. “We know over time relationships change and allegiances change and we’ve gotten tremendous support from the public regarding this case.”

Family members say they feel law enforcement is close to cracking this case.''

"Investigators want to hear from anyone that might have seen or heard from Carte between 7 p.m. on August 10, 2004, and 6 a.m. on August 11, 2004. Carte is a former resident of 148 Buffalo St. in Jamestown.

Anyone who might’ve heard from Bindics during the same period is also asked to come forward.

Tips can be phoned into the Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office Unsolved Crimes Unit at 716-753-4578 or 716-753-4579. Investigators can also be reached at unsolvedchautauqua@sheriff.us.''

Jan 16 2023
''BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — It’s been 18 years since Yolanda Bindics first went missing in Jamestown. Her remains were found two years later in a wooded area in the Town of Charlotte.

No one has ever been charged with her murder.

Since that time, her sister Margaret Queen and the entire family have never rested.

Queen wrote about her experiences over 18 years in a new memoir called The Silent Conviction.

“18 years later, and many attempts to address the conflict of interest, my concern finally fell on listening ears,” Queen wrote. “Another prayer was answered. The Sheriff who all along had jurisdiction over Yolanda’s homicide case formed a cold case unit.”

''When explaining why she titled the non-fiction story The Silent Conviction, she said, “So many people have silently convicted her killer without there being an arrest or being heard by the court.”

When asked how she ended the book with no conviction yet, Queen had this to say: “Much less throughout the years, I have gathered and learned that the persons of interest—one there were a lot of things didn’t make sense for one of them, whereas the other one- he couldn’t even stand the mention of her name, and that’s how I ended it.”
''Margaret is very familiar with tragedy and triumph. She walked a heartbroken road when the bond was shattered with her sister, Yolanda. Her story is based on a true story. It is inspired by her sister, who was missing for two years. At first, she didn't know what led to the circumstances of her sister's disappearance. It was exactly twenty-five months following the 'Missing Person' report that Yolanda's remains were found. She was murdered.

Regretfully, no arrest has been made. Therefore, there is no justice. This means a killer is still on the streets. Is there a lack of justice because of corruption and conflict of interest in the investigation due to a police officer being named a person of interest? Was someone forced to keep silent because of power, control, or manipulation? Margaret continues to seek justice for her sister. The only thing Margaret knows for sure is that Yolanda's death changed her life. Through this devastating tragedy, Margaret lost her hope.

But eventually her hope was restored by the grace of God.''

41vvlY+G5pL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

️‍♂️THE (UN)SOLVED (FOR NOW) CASE OF YOLANDA BINDICS IS LIVE NOW FOLKS️‍♂️

Justice for Yolanda Bindics

#meddlingonmondays #justiceforyolandabindics #JusticeIsComing #hopeneverfails #unsolved #coldcase #chautauquacountycoldcaseunit #isheyourneigbor #meddlinginmysteriesmurderandmissingonmondayswithmerry #thesilentconviction

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery
Back