Official Documents To Be Released Today

I'm thinking Kiomarie's fiance didn't want Kiomarie to see who he was calling. KWIM? lol.

My thoughts exactly...Guy's on his toes-he isn't upping anything that Kio might see, or it could be for work, that too.
Something weird on Batch 2, page 54:
It seems J Hopkins' parents say they don't know Casey at all. They received a call from Casey July 16 at 5 am.

Was Casey trying to leave a "trail" by making this phone call to boost credibility of her story?

Because she knew she was going to have to leave a record of it. The police would check it. That's screwed up on her part for involving these people in her SCHEME which leads me to ask if this qualifies as PREMEDITATION??

I have been insane- she is not it.

That was the funniest thing I've read today! Kudos for honesty and I seriously spit soda on my desk when I read that!!:bowdown:
I have been at the Charger game tonight, but was able to read some pages before I left and some now that I am home.
What I have read so far is the saddest story in the world and you can't make this stuff up.

ugh.
Whoo hoo :Banane35: Chargers won that?! My boys lookin' good!
LE's interview with Ryan P.:

"But again, I mean she, everything ... for the last decade has been a lie.

***​

Pretty much everything she's ever told me was a lie....
"

Set #3 pg.17-18/113

I loved it when he said he told Baez he would be "detrimental" to his defense and he said Baez agreed and HUNG UP. But I think YM and his team should be commended for their effort to verifying CA's BS. I was able to get an idea on how much time and effort they have gone through up to this point but pisses me off that CA is dicking them around. Okay, yeah I noticed the personal information and #'s and stuff too and they will probably be redacted NOW properly. I wasn't interested in that and skimmed right over it-I have no use for it but I'm sure all her "friends" will be changing their cell numbers just so Casey doesn't call them anymore!

For some reason, after reading all these lies Casey told and names she made up for emails, I am now curious as to what kind of books Casey may have been reading.

And I'm also curious as to where all the missing blocks of time were spent (not working, not at Tony's) and where all of the money she stole went. She doesn't seem to have much to show for it that we know of.

Really her lies are not very involved OR consistent.

She doesn't even seem to care IF people believe her or not. If she's in the mood she comes up with an alternate lie.

Caylee is with nanny & safe

Caylee is with nanny & is NOT safe

Caylee is close by

I don't know WHERE Caylee is

The rest of the lies.... I think we'll find out her parents might have known she was lying about the job & everything but had no clue what to do about it.
Given that she called one of Casey's friends out of the blue and called her daughter a sociopath, I think they knew.

They each seem to have their own methods for -let's just say, self-medication.

Here's the text of a fake e-mail, supposedly from Universal to Casey:

"I have a bit of news that I wanted to share with everyone. We just signed our 50th band for the Battle of the Bands. Our new goal is to reach 100. The more bands we have playing, the higher our reviews. This is scheduled to be the biggest event in over 15 years. Be proud of the work you have done and please, keep it up!

Cheryl Davis
East Coast VP of Marketing Sales"

Crazy, man. Just crazy.

Set #2 pg. 152/171

Yeah, like Universal would have a problem attracting 100 bands for a contest.

Reading the police account of the intial testimony given by all of the Anthony family (around page 290 in the hadnwritten; or about page 30 of part 2) has made me really curious about what transpired between the time they left the car lot and the time the time that Cindy called George.

I mean, they go pick up the car, they know the car smells, and the tow guy even mentions it to George, George has said his granddaughter's missing but his daughter is found, although as pointed out, how did they know that at that point...

With all this going on George STILL leaves and goes elsewhere?

With all this going on Cindy calls him and he doesn't answer the phone?

You would think given the above (and the fact that it'd seem likely Cindy said she was going to call the # in the car, etc.) that he'd have either A) been home and with her (especially after she surely told him she'd found someone who would take her to Casey and she'd be home soon) and B) dropped ANYTHING to answer a phone call...yet Cindy apparently doesn't reach him right away.

What was George doing that was so critical that it had him away from the crucial location of events AND so preoccupied that he didn't get the phone initially AND so busy he told LEE to go check on Cindy and HE didn't go.

LE's interview with Ryan P.:

"But again, I mean she, everything ... for the last decade has been a lie.

***​

Pretty much everything she's ever told me was a lie....
"

Set #3 pg.17-18/113
Can you imagine how devastating all these people are going to be on the stand? One after another after another... Miss Casey has some big-time humiliation in her future karma.

Reading the police account of the intial testimony given by all of the Anthony family (around page 290 in the hadnwritten; or about page 30 of part 2) has made me really curious about what transpired between the time they left the car lot and the time the time that Cindy called George.

I mean, they go pick up the car, they know the car smells, and the tow guy even mentions it to George, George has said his granddaughter's missing but his daughter is found, although as pointed out, how did they know that at that point...

With all this going on George STILL leaves and goes elsewhere?

Wasn't that his first day on the new job he just lost?

Wasn't that his first day on the new job he just lost?

Even if it was the first day on a new job, his granddaughter is missing, he suspects foul play and has already been searching around, the car smells like death, and his wife is tracking down the daughter who was lying to them and hiding their granddaughter...

You'd think he'd AT LEAST explain to his work that he needed to be able to be in phone contact. Or he'd AT LEAST, after finding out what was up intially realize he HAD to be home for this and not send his son.

Even if it was the first day on a new job, his granddaughter is missing, he suspects foul play and has already been searching around, the car smells like death, and his wife is tracking down the daughter who was lying to them and hiding their granddaughter...

You'd think he'd AT LEAST explain to his work that he needed to be able to be in phone contact. Or he'd AT LEAST, after finding out what was up intially realize he HAD to be home for this and not send his son.
I can think of a few scenarios.

1. He didn't know Caylee wasn't with Casey.
2. He didn't want to be anywhere near that house.
3. He already knew what had happened, and they really need the money so he didn't want to screw up his new job, and for the same reason didn't want to divulge to the new boss what was going on at home.
4. He's a tool.

And actually, I'm not sure the timeline allows for him to have been at work if they made two trips to the tow yard and one was many hours after the other one when the car was even finally picked up. It seems it'd be odd for him to start a new job, late in the afternoon on a Tuesday and still be done by about 10, wouldn't it?

I can think of a few scenarios.

1. He didn't know Caylee wasn't with Casey.
2. He didn't want to be anywhere near that house.
3. He already knew what had happened, and they really need the money so he didn't want to screw up his new job, and for the same reason didn't want to divulge to the new boss what was going on at home.
4. He's a tool.

What he told the tow driver contradicts that given the he's found his daughter but not his granddaughter. Which is odd in that at that point they didn't have the car to have Amy's number to have found Casey either.

Personally I'm curious if LE has the pings from GEORGE'S phone for the 14-17th. I think beginning with the day they get the letter from the tow company on Monday it'd be interesting to see where he is, but ESPECIALLY the afternoon/evening of the 15th.

What he told the tow driver contradicts that given the he's found his daughter but not his granddaughter. Which is odd in that at that point they didn't have the car to have Amy's number to have found Casey either.

Personally I'm curious if LE has the pings from GEORGE'S phone for the 14-17th. I think beginning with the day they get the letter from the tow company on Monday it'd be interesting to see where he is, but ESPECIALLY the afternoon/evening of the 15th.
Yes, the pings would be quite revealing.

How do we know that the missed call wasn't Cindy, frantically trying to let him know that when she picked up Casey, Caylee was nowhere to be found?

This is why the recollection of the Lett woman at the impound lot is key. Did she hear him say that they couldn't find their granddaughter, or that Casey wouldn't let them see her?

We know he was well aware that Casey would keep Caylee away out of spite; did he also know this early on that day that Casey had lost her?

And actually, I'm not sure the timeline allows for him to have been at work if they made two trips to the tow yard and one was many hours after the other one when the car was even finally picked up. It seems it'd be odd for him to start a new job, late in the afternoon on a Tuesday and still be done by about 10, wouldn't it?
If he watched the food channel at 1 in the afternoon, I'm guessing he was hired for the night shift.

I'm just reading the first doc, and Jesse says that on July 16 after he talked to LE he went to Casey's Facebook and Myspace pages, and Casey had deleted hundreds of photos of her and Caylee or of Caylee!
Very telling. It makes me think of people who murder their family members or someone that they know and then they cover up their faces so they don't have to see them.

What bothers me is the statement about Casey taking over the Anthony house. Did she plan to do away with her parents also? Just sems weird...

I had a feeling about that before Casey was released from jail. Upon her release, I was thinking that the Anthonys should be happy that LP is providing an inside person monitoring Casey's every move.

About an hour ago, after reading some of the documents, I was telling my dh that I thought this might have been well within Casey's realm of possibilities.

Casey appears to have some real issues! Sick-O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTeam
I'm just reading the first doc, and Jesse says that on July 16 after he talked to LE he went to Casey's Facebook and Myspace pages, and Casey had deleted hundreds of photos of her and Caylee or of Caylee!

Originally Posted by HappyChic727
Very telling. It makes me think of people who murder their family members or someone that they know and then they cover up their faces so they don't have to see them.

i think she didn't want random people who had seen her during the missing days to recognise her (or caylee, supposing caylee was still alive for some of them). she would have known photos of her would end up all over the news, and she was trying to minimise sightings by witnesses who might contradict her fables. also, she might have worried about clothing she had discarded being in some of the photos.

Interesting in Lee's email account to Yuri after the family visit that Lee says that he's confirmed things with one of Casey's "coworkers" (Heather) at Universal who seemed to back up Casey's story...makes me curious about Heather who knows the imaginary Juliette and other off details as far as Casey's story about Universal.

I dunno, makes me wonder more about Lee's story. Who knows about this Heather and if he ever even spoke with her.

Does it seem strange to anyone else that Kiomarie's fiancee would not allow LE to view his and Kiomarie's cell phone bill?

Yes, I did find it strange but doubt his refusal had much to do with Caylee missing and more to do with his being in some questionable business. I haven't read (yet) where the police pushed the issue so they may "know" of him and accept his refusal without much thought.

If I am recalling correctly Kiomarie is the youne woman unable to have children? She had talked with Casey about adopting casey's baby (Caylee)?
So sad.

Maybe there were friends in those pics that casey didnt want anybody to see...Especially LE for questioning those folks.

Well, now we know what her "job" was...managing the shot girls at Fusian? So she must have worked at least two or three Friday nights in total. Way to step up Casey! Do you think TonE paid her to do this? Or the club? Or wait, she got paid in free shots!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LPopadoodles