OH OH - Adult, Skeletal, Columbus, Mar 18 2022

BiobabeOH

Reaction score
Skeletal remains found in northeast Columbus | 10tv.com

COLUMBUS, Ohio — The Columbus Division of Police is investigating after skeletal remains were found by someone picking up trash in northeast Columbus.

Police say the person was cleaning up litter along the 3000 block E. Dublin Granville Road on Thursday around 8 p.m. when they found the remains.

The circumstances surrounding the individual's death are unknown at this time, according to police.

The remains were taken to the Franklin County Coroner's Office for investigation.

Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the Columbus Police Homicide Unit at 614-645-4730 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at 614-461-TIPS (8477).

Skeletal remains found in northeast Columbus | 10tv.com

COLUMBUS, Ohio — The Columbus Division of Police is investigating after skeletal remains were found by someone picking up trash in northeast Columbus.

Police say the person was cleaning up litter along the 3000 block E. Dublin Granville Road on Thursday around 8 p.m. when they found the remains.

The circumstances surrounding the individual's death are unknown at this time, according to police.

The remains were taken to the Franklin County Coroner's Office for investigation.

Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call the Columbus Police Homicide Unit at 614-645-4730 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at 614-461-TIPS (8477).
I have not heard any updates on this and whether or not they were able to identify the remains...

I have checked Namus. I cannot see where there has been an entry for these skeletal remains.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilyminx
Back