OK - Five (5) Found Dead at Suburban Home - Yukon, Oklahoma City - 22 April 2024

Can anyone tell what he has in his mouth in his pic on his FB? Is that a gun or something else. It's too small to tell. Pic posted over a decade ago.

View attachment 500227
Looks like a gun to me. If those two pictures were on his FB page, it certainly shows something is wrong with him, yet people say "There were no red flags". SMH Re, why the 10-yr old was left, could it have been intended as a punishment ... forcing him to face such horror?

Most of the normal pictures were from around a decade and even longer ago. The one of his son being socked in the face with snot coming out his nose was less than 2 months before the killings. At least that's the significance to me.
In that pic you shared, looks like the hand doing the punching belongs to one of his siblings, not the dad, doesn't it? Or I guess maybe the mom... but I'd guess a sibling. Just doesn't look like an adult male hand to me. Not that it matters, or maybe it does... Also, the surviving son is 8, I think. Could possibly be him in the pic. Very strange.

Can anyone tell what he has in his mouth in his pic on his FB? Is that a gun or something else. It's too small to tell. Pic posted over a decade ago.

View attachment 500227
It doesn't appear to be inconsistent with a gun. jmoo But I suppose it could be consistent with many things. jmoo

Maybe the survivor wasn't actually there, like he was at a sleepover or something and came home. Not sure why the police would say he was there though if that was the case. Maybe to protect him for some reason.
My first thought was he burned out after his rampage, killing his wife and three eldest sons; he likely had a breakdown, realized what he had done and took himself out.
JMO, but I would not be surprised if there was a chronological order, from eldest to youngest.
I think the 10-year-old was just too much.
JMO

1715097191209.png

1715097234527.png

MSgt. Gary Knight with the Oklahoma City Police Department said Jonathon Candy was involved in an altercation with his wife sometime during the overnight hours and shot her multiple times, killing her. The 42-year-old man then went through the home, shooting and killing their children.

The victims' bodies were found in multiple areas of the house, with police finding two bodies upstairs and two others downstairs. At least one child was shot in bed, according to police.

Knight called the scene a massacre. He also said he's unsure if there were signs of struggle from any of the slain children.

I found this interesting. BBM

The reason for the tragedy is also a mystery — police had no previous contact with the family, and there was no history of domestic abuse.

Well, yeah. It is strange that there was no scalation, that this tragedy just happened out of the blue. Usually, when something like this happens, there are signs of domestic violence. It's very possible that LE never had contact with the family but there was domestic violence, what I find strange is that nobody seems to be able to point to any signs, not extended family, not friends, not neighbours. The children were old enough to comment with friends and classmates if something was going on.

No DOCUMENTED history, anyway.
Exactly. But what I find surprising is that nobody seems to have anything to say about violence in the home, not their extended families, not friends, not neighbors, not the children's friends/classmates... I wonder if the surviving child had anything to say about it of this really just happened out of the blue. Either way, it's a tragedy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingi
Back