OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the same photo, only lighter. As I said in my last post, I think this/these photos of Madyson have been photoshopped, and I think I can prove it.

First off, there appears to be a shadow to Madyson's right on the rock. Looks like a shadow made by the positioning of her arm and elbow.

So why do her head and shoulders not also cast a shadow or for that matter the horizontal tree limb with purplish leaves directly above the rock?

Next, there is shading on the left side of her shirt under her arm. Can't have a shadow on the left and one also on the right. Sunlight doesn't work that way.

I have circled some other areas that just somehow don't look right to me.
One is a dark area that just looks unnatural to her right, and above the rock. The other is at the top of Madyson's head. It's very blurry. At first I thought it was just her hair sticking up, but that's not it.

What do you think?

Attachments

• missingmadysonjamison.jpg
    missingmadysonjamison.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 87
I thought it had been photo shopped too. But the orginal would have had to been because no matter what site I pull it from it is the same.

Why would it be photo shopped if it came off the cell phone and they did not take it for evidence? It is not on the list we have anyway. Maybe LE photoshopped it ,so we wouldnt see something?

I cant wait to see what you have to point out.
(sorry Oriah but there is something to this picture thing) No water on the leafs. The rock looks dry. The make -up on the hunters face hasnt run.

If there was a hunter in that photo, he'd have to be at least 30-40 yds. away for his face to be that much smaller than Madyson's. Heck, that little square is so small I couldn't make anything out by enlarging it. It just blurrs.

Comparing the length of the pine needles to the length of Madyson's face, that is a longleaf pine. Does it seem odd to anyone that the pine has what appear to be fully developed needles and they are that close to the ground?

If the picture's been photoshopped, then it never came from a cell phone. Now I'm really scratching my head. What would necessitate such a lie? Or was it just misinformation that the pic came from the cell phone? This is really going to bug me now.

Oriah, when you do that search, take along a copy of the Madyson photo, and see if you can find that rock. Then try to take a photo of the rock and flora from the same angle as the Madyson photo. Although it will be later in the year than when the Jamesons disappeared, we should be able to see if the types of trees match up to what's in the picture. The pine should have its leaves, and maybe there will still be a few leaves on the deciduous trees, the sweet gums or whatever those trees are that were in the background. I still can't figure out what kind of tree would have purplish leaves and be found growing wild in SW OK. That little horizontal tree looks like a Japanese plum to me, and I know they don't grow wild in Oklahoma. Maybe it really isn't purplish, but just shows up that way on my computer.

If there was a hunter in that photo, he'd have to be at least 30-40 yds. away for his face to be that much smaller than Madyson's. Heck, that little square is so small I couldn't make anything out by enlarging it. It just blurrs.

Comparing the length of the pine needles to the length of Madyson's face, that is a longleaf pine. Does it seem odd to anyone that the pine has what appear to be fully developed needles and they are that close to the ground?

If the picture's been photoshopped, then it never came from a cell phone. Now I'm really scratching my head. What would necessitate such a lie? Or was it just misinformation that the pic came from the cell phone? This is really going to bug me now.

Oriah, when you do that search, take along a copy of the Madyson photo, and see if you can find that rock. Then try to take a photo of the rock and flora from the same angle as the Madyson photo. Although it will be later in the year than when the Jamesons disappeared, we should be able to see if the types of trees match up to what's in the picture. The pine should have its leaves, and maybe there will still be a few leaves on the deciduous trees, the sweet gums or whatever those trees are that were in the background. I still can't figure out what kind of tree would have purplish leaves and be found growing wild in SW OK. That little horizontal tree looks like a Japanese plum to me, and I know they don't grow wild in Oklahoma. Maybe it really isn't purplish, but just shows up that way on my computer.

I was joking about the hunter and his make-up.

Thanks I will look at the photo tomorrow . Bit by bit. Not looking for the normal weird things but other weird things. The photo is odd anyway. I always thought it looked as if the shirt is way to small and the pants ill fitting. None of her other photo's look that way.

Attention
Also I am not sure that link is to the correct church I might of posted it to soon. there is a P.brandon who is a member and the chruch has some interesting stuff I found but I am not sure it is the church for which the pastor belongs. Thread searching tomorrow.

I thought it had been photo shopped too. But the orginal would have had to been because no matter what site I pull it from it is the same.

Why would it be photo shopped if it came off the cell phone and they did not take it for evidence? It is not on the list we have anyway. Maybe LE photoshopped it ,so we wouldnt see something?

I cant wait to see what you have to point out.
(sorry Oriah but there is something to this picture thing) No water on the leafs. The rock looks dry. The make -up on the hunters face hasnt run.

Not saying there isn't something to the picture thing at all. Just saying there are no spirits or demons in it. :)

FWIW- I sent it to a forensic analyst to clarify for me.

justthinking- I have the coordinates for the rock and I've already been out there for a look see.

I don't think the coordinates the FBI has are correct, or else that picture was not taken at the location of the coordinates given.

Not saying there isn't something to the picture thing at all. Just saying there are no spirits or demons in it. :)

FWIW- I sent it to a forensic analyst to clarify for me.

Thank you,Oriah.

The picture of Madyson has bugged me for months. Something is just not right about it.

I'll go to bed early just like it's Christmas Eve so I can awaken to find that Oriah Claus has slipped down the chimney and displayed a handsome info dump of goodies under my tree.

The only thing of consequence I did today was buy a $3 Oklahoma Lottery "Lotería" scratch-off, and lose.

Still struggling through that timeline though.

ETA
It's haunted in here tonight!

Hmmm...maybe more like the first day of Hanukkah. :)

ETA: Got a bunch of things to do today- will be back later this afternoon. Keep up the good work, folks- just please don't start drinking the wild turkey too early....demons and spirits really get us of track. MOO, of course.

Hmmm...maybe more like the first day of Hanukkah. :)

ETA: Got a bunch of things to do today- will be back later this afternoon. Keep up the good work, folks- just please don't start drinking the wild turkey too early....demons and spirits really get us of track. MOO, of course.

17 days till Hanukkah begins.

Just one more thought about the photo, then I'll "zip" it.

When justthinkin posted about seeing the letters "SHC", I decided to check for ranches in the Wilburton area. I found a Hickory Creek Farm about an hour away from where the Jamisons truck was found. The ranch is also for sale.

http://www.hickorycreekfarm.net/

Just one more thought about the photo, then I'll "zip" it.

When justthinkin posted about seeing the letters "SHC", I decided to check for ranches in the Wilburton area. I found a Hickory Creek Farm about an hour away from where the Jamisons truck was found. The ranch is also for sale.

http://www.hickorycreekfarm.net/

Not trying to add to your delinquency in this matter, little726 and justthinkin, but "SHC" (which I personally do not note in that picture, particularly, not that I've been looking at the thing again, nothing like that!), but those initials generally designate - if not someone's initials (say, Sherlock Holmes-Chuzzlewit) - "spontaneous human combustion," where a person, for no apparent reason, burns to cinders, seemingly in seconds. Which is a fitting metaphor for a missing family who disappeared from us, seemingly in seconds.

I'll save my tutorial on the Green Man for another time!

Hello Ya ll !! I have read all post on all of the Jamison Family threads over the last year or so.I find it unbelievable the amount of information all of you have dug up and effort that has been made to find this family!This family owes you all a debt of gratitude IMHO!I joined yesterday so I would be able to throw in my two cents from time to time.I don"t get time to be on much but catch up when i can.Keep up the good work!

Hello Ya ll !! I have read all post on all of the Jamison Family threads over the last year or so.I find it unbelievable the amount of information all of you have dug up and effort that has been made to find this family!This family owes you all a debt of gratitude IMHO!I joined yesterday so I would be able to throw in my two cents from time to time.I don"t get time to be on much but catch up when i can.Keep up the good work!

Hi, C-Bar, and welcome not only to posting on the Wild World of WS, but particularly to the Frustating, Fascinating Jamisons threads!

:Welcome-12-june:

I second the WELCOME to C-Bar!!!

C-Bar, what are your thoughts on the missing Jamison family?

Thanks for the Welcome guys!You know i kinda think the answer is somewhere on the mountain.I wonder about the man that stayed with them and also the neighbor down the mountain.You know rough country like that can swallow up evidence awful fast and a lot of valuable time has passed.The seasons have passed and now we are into Fall and winter is a short time away!

I wonder about the GPS that was in the truck.Was it on and the battery dead or what?I have two of them and there will be a line of every where i have been before.By it being left in the truck they may have walked where they had been before and didn"t need it that time.The GPS just might show where they headed out to.

Regarding Madyson's ill fitting clothing. Has anyone in the family or close to the family seen her in that shirt before? Just seems kind of odd, a shirt that is too short and too tight, and jeans that are practically falling off her hips.

Oriah, very glad to hear you are going to have a photo expert examine that photo!

Thanks for the Welcome guys!You know i kinda think the answer is somewhere on the mountain.I wonder about the man that stayed with them and also the neighbor down the mountain.You know rough country like that can swallow up evidence awful fast and a lot of valuable time has passed.The seasons have passed and now we are into Fall and winter is a short time away!

I wonder about the GPS that was in the truck.Was it on and the battery dead or what?I have two of them and there will be a line of every where i have been before.By it being left in the truck they may have walked where they had been before and didn"t need it that time.The GPS just might show where they headed out to.

Great observation, C-Bar, and welcome to WS!

Welcome!!!!!!!

I do hope the loved ones of the Jamison's know that we have not forgotten them, and will not forget them until we know what has become of them.

(Oriah- back hard at work at sifting through info for Hanukkah presents.)

Great observation, C-Bar, and welcome to WS!

Good question. My understanding is that the GPS mentioned in the media actually referred to the GPS option some people have on their phones. Not a GPS device such as a Garmin or Magellan etc.

The phone wasn't dead at the time the pic of Madyson was taken, that's for sure.

No clarity on whether or not it was plugged in or not, or it's battery life.

The phone is now, ummmm, lost. Just sayin. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny