OK - Oaklee Snow, 2, found deceased, Cromwell, 19 Jan 2023 *arrest*

APR 26, 2023
[...]

"We are heartbroken at the results for Oaklee. We are numb, and at a loss for words," Oaklee's family said in a statement given to FOX 25. "Nothing can explain the amount of pain family and close loved ones are feeling at this time. We will always carry Oaklee in our hearts for the rest of our life. She did not deserve this, and we are seeking justice for Oaklee. Please continue prayers for her family and loved ones. This is a nightmare that unfortunately we won't get to wake up from."

[...]

“As parents, we have a duty to protect our children. Not only did these two individuals fail to live up to that responsibility, but the allegations in the probable cause affidavit indicate that Oaklee suffered a horrific death and an abandonment that diminished the dignity that any child deserves,” Prosecutor Ryan Mears stated. ...

[...]

Here's a link to the article, blooboy77.

Some good news: A motion has already been filed to increase her bond as the prosecution feels she could be a flight risk.

c32d2a78-241a-4f5c-a497-cc2da90d5626_1140x641.jpg

Credit: WTHR The body of Oaklee Snow was found in this abandoned home in a wooded part of Morgan County, Indiana.
Thanks @PommyMommy BTW it was the Watts case that first brought me to WS. I had just read Fatal Vision a few months before and it was still fresh on my mind when the Watts case hit the news. I found WS in searches on the MacDonald and Watts cases and signed up. I didn't start getting active here until last month, but I wish I had sooner because this is one of the most meaningful websites I've ever spent a great deal of time on. I'd rather be sleuthing than gaming lol...

Colette, Shanann, April Ireland, their kids, Matthew Whitehead, Oaklee Snow and many more deserved so much better.

dontcha just love how whenever there is some substance abusing poor excuse for a mother actively refusing to cooperate in looking for her "missing" child, then that same mother later turns around to give a detailed account of how very abusive their boyfriend was to their child up to the point of murder?

It's almost like they can't wait to give the horrible details. Probably in hopes a jury will buy their "I was so scared of him" bullcrap. I guess these women all think "better the kid then me" right up until the day the child dies and then it's woe is me, mean mean boyfriend, what could I do, blah blah blah.

sickening
Agree 100%.

I also think it's rather convenient that nearly all of the "mothers" place the entirety of the blame on their partners. I fully believe that more "mothers" than we realize or want to believe also become active participants in the child abuse as well. It's simply easier for the mothers to spin a narrative where the man did ALL the abusing, they were abused too and were just too scared to protect their own child.

This child was taken basically for the purpose of staying at a drug house in Indianapolis. That's it. The mom just abandoned the younger baby brother there too. Drugs and having zero responsibilities even despite having 2 kids in tow was all this lady was interested in. Not a big stretch, for me at least, to believe the same useless woman may have also been one to slap her <2 year old daughter around for simply being hungry or not holding her fork properly.

Article has been updated... :( :mad:

Posted: Apr 27, 2023 / 06:15 AM CDT
Updated: Apr 26, 2023 / 10:20 PM CDT
[...]

That morning, Marshall and Waters woke up to Oaklee crying because she was hungry, according to the court documents. Because the “crying had agitated him,” the documents say Waters “threw” Oaklee onto the floor, causing a red bump to form above her right eye.

Court records reveal that shortly after, Waters began yelling at Oaklee, “specifically ordering her to bounce on her bouncy ball.” Marshall told investigators this was challenging for Oaklee because of her small size.

Oaklee Snow, Image courtesy of Zachary Snow

“Waters’ voice continually got louder and angrier as he told her to bounce,” according to the documents.

Marshall told investigators that about 10 minutes later, Water’s screamed for her twice. She ran into the hallway to find Waters holding Oaklee in his arms with her eyes closed and with “a mix of blood and spittle dripping from her mouth when she tried to exhale.”

The court documents say Waters placed Oaklee in the bathtub and tried to douse her in cold water to wake her up. He also slapped the phone out of Marshall’s hands as she attempted to call 911, according to the documents.

The documents say Waters wrapped Oaklee in a blanket and drove to the abandoned building in Morgantown, where he left Oaklee’s body.

“Waters instructed her (Marshall) that their alibi was that they had left Oaklee at a hospital,” said the court documents.

[...]

“This is one of those cases that breaks your heart,” said Ryan Mears, the Marion County Prosecutor. “The very people that should have been there to protect and love this child, let this child down.”

In January Oaklee’s father Zachary Snow reported the toddler missing after Marshall took off to Indianapolis with Oaklee, her and Snow’s 7-month-old son Coleton and Waters.

“It hurts,” Snow told KFOR earlier this month. “It’s not something that, you know, any real man wants.”

What strikes me as interesting/convenient about this story the mother has told, is well, several things really but Two that really stick out:

1) All of it, from the time the Oaklee woke up crying and hungry, to being lifeless & dead is the boyfriend dealing with it, mom being present and observing, but not doing anything. Why was she not the one to approach, pick up & hold/comfort crying Oaklee and either start preparing food for her, looking for food, or taking her to somehow get some food if her daughter woke up crying & hungry? The mom quite literally doesn't place herself in this situation at all aside from observer. She's the parent though.

2) Conveniently, she witnesses the yelling, the agitation, the struggle to bounce on a ball that she was too little for, then suddenly there is a lapse in her observing or hearing anything, but then boyfriend yells for her and she sees Oaklee "unresponsive with blood and spittle coming out of her mouth." It's very interesting how she hears and observes absolutely everything until what was clearly the loudest & most violent portion of the morning....when her daughter was murdered. But she didn't see that firsthand or hear it? Hard to believe. She puts herself there until that very moment? Sorry, not buying what she's trying to sell here. She either saw it, heard it and did absolutely nothing or participated. My opinion only.

from link - "Court documents accuse Marshall and Waters of traveling to Cromwell, Oklahoma, and abducting the children on Jan. 19 from their biological father’s home. The pair reportedly entered the home without authorization and stole the two children."

WHY DID THEY EVEN WANT THE KIDS? go have your drug binge and leave them alone!

Last edited:
Thank you.

Indystar has a limit for free articles but they did put the PCA on the doc cloud. Thanks to them, too.

That is one disturbing read.
Every 'budding' addict, who still has a chance at living life free needs to read it.
My God

This raging full blown addictive soul ( egg donor)...the PCA words at the end while she was telling investigators what happened:

" Oaklee was still wrapped in the blanket as he carried her lifeless body over his shoulder as he started his ascent. Marshall stated that she did two hard lines of Fentanyl to get as high as she possibly could after he left".

That was her priority. :mad:
MOO

thats exactly what happened. she was in a drawer.
Hoping she gets no deals for talking ,because She could have left this girl with her Bio-dad. Vanity would not allow her to . MOMS - is is okay for you to let the Daddy keep them if they are safer there! Moms need to do whats the best. Stop the vainty. It depends and life changes !Put your children where they are safest do not be vain .

Hoping she gets no deals for talking ,because She could have left this girl with her Bio-dad. Vanity would not allow her to . MOMS - is is okay for you to let the Daddy keep them if they are safer there! Moms need to do whats the best. Stop the vainty. It depends and life changes !Put your children where they are safest do not be vain .
Was it vanity or the likely child support $$$? I can't find any sympathy for this woman.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GidgetV
Back