OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Court FDF...1996 / Lab photo 1976/ Unsolved Mysterys 1989/LE photo unknown date
Other Photos of Floyd there is no clev chin that I can see....

Attachments

• collage63.jpg
    collage63.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 26
  • untitledchild#2.jpg
    untitledchild#2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 29
  • th_Sep05_15.jpg
    th_Sep05_15.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 25
  • th_image0-1.jpg
    th_image0-1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 25
News paper 1960 Floyd arrested....

Attachments

• floyd3.jpg
    floyd3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 36
What does this have to do with Sharon? Curious! Is it the "Marshall" last name?
Another WS member pointed out that this child was taken from a wooded area and the last name this person saw some relation to FDF....
Just posted this that maybe someone will see some likeness in the way Nylin was kidnapped....

I had someone I found on the web to take FDF out of the Picture I think that they did a god job with this photo....

Attachments

• retouched_lapp.jpg
    retouched_lapp.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 40
I had someone I found on the web to take FDF out of the Picture I think that they did a god job with this photo....

This is a good photo retouch- having Floyd out of the "picture" makes it easier to concentrate on Sharon.

Thanks for sharing!

If Michael is still alive I hope he had a great 21st birthday! If he is alive I Hope he is happy and healthy. Also, maybe he will come foward and be able to recall events about that Floyd and share memories of his beautiful mother Sharon.

The Dancer and her stage name was Connie,an interesting charter and even more so when a person surmises that Connie,is the only person that WE know of that Sharon confided in....

Which I am not buying that....

and as the dancer in Florida was Cheryl the only person that is Sharon's Friend and is residing in the same Mobile home as FDF she would have been more then likely to have asked questions of Sharon as to the belligerent attitude that FDF seems to posses,would seem a likely scenario and would be more the reason for her to killed.Two females living under the same roof with a guy like Floyd....Please !!!!!!
As for this Connie the only person with more interaction with FDF then any other charter in the book A beautiful Child listening time lines as to conversations just for Connie proves interesting.

if Connie is saying that she did not recognize the photo on top of the casket then just maybe who took Sharon Marshall is different then in the determined kidnapping date of 1975 was FDF as was established in the 1976 now famous Lap photo and her enrollment in to grade school......per FBI investigation of 1995....

The only evidence is that Lap Photo ..&..the Oklahoma City Police interaction with Floyd at the time of the Hit and Run ..that lets us know whom Floyd is.....?
Thus the Lab Photo and the OCPD are identifying Floyd....from Oklahoma.....
Too many people do not see Floyd again after he leaves Georgia after Sharon Graduates until he goes to Court in Oklahoma City for the Kidnapping.
that leaves Connie as the only (Real Live Wittiness) as to the Floyd from Georgia and the Floyd photo on the casket is it one in the same.....or different...Giving your question more then solid foundation that there are other players in the Sharon Marshall case....That are never mentioned in the book or investigated by LE.(As far as we know).
I have no way of knowing if that "casket photo" and the lap photo was one in the same asking Matt B. might provide an answer or Connie her self....
Floyd wont talk and say where he got Sharon and states "She was abanded to me" the person that took Sharon may not have been Floyd.....
Floyd runs his sentances togather and pauses often...(see court TV episoed).http://www.youtube.com/jeanneanne101

I wasn't sure if it was Connie I was thinking of. I can't find my book right now and I felt that the dancers she worked with in Oklahoma said kind things about Sharon. Maybe it's my own protective feelings for Sharon and her memory but I felt that Connie wasn't very nice. Maybe I am wrong and I'm sorry if that's not true. Thank you so much for the Youtube links. The Sharon and Steven Stayner ones had me in tears.

If you will tell me what you thought someone said to Sharon I will look it up in my e-book that I hve on my desk top....which is great to have I need to go back often to look something up....and haveing it here is the best....
There is Heather,and Bambi that were dancers at the same time as Sharon Marshall...
It was Connie and Bambi that go to the grave site with Matt B.
Seems like I recall a slur toward Sharon and its the tone indicated inthe words she uses...
I have been working all morining at putting up another unsolved mysterys this one has been looked at so many times that it is fadeing....besides I just put up a few minutes of it...
I wanted to edit to another interview and FDF saying something else about Sharon...I think its on the this unsolved mysterys tape....
I am not that great with editing and have been putting it off...with all the activity on those you-tubes lately ...I have to put a new one up soon....
Thank you for saying something about me putting those up everyone is tearful to say the least at both Steves and Sharons story......Maybe this will help in someway Who knows
There is one more I want to put up call Intensity I am still searching for this one....
Unbelieveable based on a true story.....

link to Matt B. site has information on his Blog about the DNA that has been tested.
www.mattbirkbeck.com

Thank you so much for letting us know about the update Tuffy! I have been wondering what was going on with the DNA!

Matt,

Thank you so much for updating us on the DNA test progress on your website!

Tuffy- any luck on the Dial family???

I am not sure as to your question could you be more specific
David Dial is in Georgia serving for Robbery and Cocaine possession
He has a long History of these offences.

GA 0000367688 DIAL DAVID N/R WHITE/MALE N/R
Height Weight Hair color Eye Color SSN Birth State Generation
6'04'' 268 UNKNOWN UNKNOWN 000000000 N/R N/R
City State Zip Age Scars Marks Skin Tone Military Service
N/R N/R N/R 67 N/R N/R N/R
Address: N/R N/R N/R
Known Alias: DIAL,DAVID W

Detail Charges Found for Record ID: 0000367688

Category Criminal 52933763 Source gadoc_web
Charges Filed Date N/R Offense Date 10/27/2006
Offense Code N/R NCIC Code N/R
Offense Desc1 ROBBERY Offense Desc2 N/R
Counts N/R Plea N/R
Conviction Date N/R Conviction Place COWETA COUNTY
Sentence Date /12 Probation Date N/R
Photo Name 0000367688.jpg Court N/R
Disposition N/R Disposition Date N/R
Court Costs N/R Arresting Agency N/R
Case Type N/R Fines N/R
Source Name GA Dept of Corrections (Web) Source State

http://www.inteligator.com/home/aff/jeanneanne/0&pr=2

This site is about the best I have found....

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    138.8 KB · Views: 9
I thought you were trying to do some genealogy to find out about wives/children to compare Sharon to. Maybe I misunderstood some of our previous posts.

I thought you were trying to do some genealogy to find out about wives/children to compare Sharon to. Maybe I misunderstood some of our previous posts.

Your right I was....! got off on another info site ....I will get back on it...
I was wanting to find Photos of Dials family ....let you know in a few days...
thanks for asking...

SOrry this is off topic but HOW do I start a new post? There is a cold case from here in Memphis of a 4 year old little girl that has never been found. Although her aunt was charged with her murder,I have never seen it here on this site and would like to get some attention to this case. Everyone on here is so good. I know this mother and sister is sick of not having any answers or knowing where this little girl is.

This is a good photo retouch- having Floyd out of the "picture"

In my book only new photo I like to see of FDF Floyd is him setting in Electric Chair with the switch closed and smoke and flames flying out LOL :)

Oh well most my wishes don't come true anyway but it was a nice thought.

If you will tell me what you thought someone said to Sharon I will look it up in my e-book that I hve on my desk top....which is great to have I need to go back often to look something up....and haveing it here is the best....
There is Heather,and Bambi that were dancers at the same time as Sharon Marshall...
It was Connie and Bambi that go to the grave site with Matt B.
Seems like I recall a slur toward Sharon and its the tone indicated inthe words she uses...
I have been working all morining at putting up another unsolved mysterys this one has been looked at so many times that it is fadeing....besides I just put up a few minutes of it...
I wanted to edit to another interview and FDF saying something else about Sharon...I think its on the this unsolved mysterys tape....
I am not that great with editing and have been putting it off...with all the activity on those you-tubes lately ...I have to put a new one up soon....
Thank you for saying something about me putting those up everyone is tearful to say the least at both Steves and Sharons story......Maybe this will help in someway Who knows
There is one more I want to put up call Intensity I am still searching for this one....
Unbelieveable based on a true story.....

I still can't locate my copy of ABC. Connie was not the dancer I meant. I think Connie and Bambi were good friends (as much as they could be) to Sharon. The dancer was in FL and danced with Sharon and Cheryl. She said that Michael looked retarded and Sharon probably had Michael with Floyd. I can't recall what else she said but I remember that this FL dancer left a bad impression on me. Has anyone been able to track down any other friends of Sharon? I wonder what their impressions were?

Heather in Florida and Connie in Oklahoma,
Both dancers have conversations with Sharon Marshall about FDF and Sharon tells both Dancers her fears of FDF.
Heather believed that FDF was having a relationship with Sharon ( concluded Micheal was retarded a child of incest)....Michael could not have been very old maybe 6 or 7 months ....
Sharon confronted Heather about what she was saying to others (By the fall of 1988) .
Heather and Connie ask Sharon questions.....Heather and Sharon were driven by FDF to party's in Florida.
Pages (470-471) ABC
Heather Lane that I found in Florida has a very long arrest record was released on probation 2008 and is now on the fugitives list.
she is the right age and location no way of knowing if this is the right person.

Hi everyone!,
jumping in, I still think that Sharon is Jennifer Klien-I really think there might have been a lab mistake, they couild be twins!!!! But she does have the same
eyes as Dial, cant find anything on his children though, still snooping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member