Resolved OR - Eugene, WhtFem UP106195, Pre 30, in car at the rear west parking lot of Tom’s Market, tattoos: "H O P E" and rose, Jul'23 - namus removed

Romulus

Reaction score
Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP106195
Female, White/Caucasian
Date Body Found: July 13, 2023
Location Found: Eugene, Oregon
Estimated Age Range--

1690900917024.png1690900938520.png1690900927576.png1690900951263.png

Estimated Age Group: Adult - Pre 30
Estimated Age Range (Years)--
Estimated Year of Death--
Estimated PMI--
Height: 5' 8"(68 inches) , Measured
Weight: 130 lbs, Measured

Circumstance Notes

When admitted into hospital in 2021, this decedent self-reported that she "graduated from high school and had attended one high school in Vancouver, Washington and one in Oregon but did not state what school she graduated from".

Physical Description

Hair Color: Brown
Head Hair Description: At the time of discovery, head hair was short and curly light brown color. Head hair was much lighter and shorter than depicted in photo.
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye Color: Brown
Right Eye Color: Brown
Eye Description--

Accessories
Multiple strands of cloth and string tied in hair
On the Body

Clothing

Three T-shirts
On the Body

Clothing
Ripped blue denim jeans with fabric and wire ties
On the Body

Clothing
Pair of black denim shorts, worn over jeans
On the Body

Clothing
multiple belts wrapped in and around jeans and T-shirts as accessories
On the Body

Clothing
Red scarf tied around Left knee
On the Body

Clothing
Red bandanna around neck
On the Body

Jewelry
Multiple white metal earrings
On the Body

Jewelry
Cloth and string ring

Distinctive Physical Features

Item
Description
Tattoo
"H O P E" tattooed on the knuckles of left hand. "O" is a peace symbol.

Tattoo
Rose with leaves, front left upper chest

Circumstances of Recovery: The body of a deceased female was discovered in a car the rear west parking lot of Tom’s Market, located in Eugene, Oregon on July 13, 2023. The vehicle had two flat tires on the passenger side and a spare tire leaning up on the passenger side front tire. The deceased was observed in a reclined position in the front passenger seat with her arms resting on her abdomen.

So the OP link says she told the hospital informantion in 2021 .
Then in 2023 she is found and not ID'ed?

Who did she tell the hospital she was and how did the Hospital know they found that person dead let the police know where she went to school but not her name?

So the OP link says she told the hospital informantion in 2021 .
Then in 2023 she is found and not ID'ed?

Who did she tell the hospital she was and how did the Hospital know they found that person dead let the police know where she went to school but not her name?
this happens more than you'd think. it's entirely possible she had no ID or a false ID, gave them a different name, et cetera

News report for the time.

There is a name on FB but idk if I can post it.
Yes, the family has set up a go fund me, but I can’t find any mainstream media info. Googling her, it’s pretty clearly the same person. I’m not sure there will any official confirmation, since it’s not clear that any foul play was involved.

Yes, the family has set up a go fund me, but I can’t find any mainstream media info. Googling her, it’s pretty clearly the same person. I’m not sure there will any official confirmation, since it’s not clear that any foul play was involved.
I believe it was fentanyl. I googled her name and an index of fent deaths in Lane County came back but obviously I couldn’t view it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lneill04
Back