OR OR - Heather Thompson, 39, Roseburg, 4 Aug 2010

Happy 50th Birthday, Heather... I wish we could have one of them silly themed birthday parties for you.

Remember when I turn 30 years old? And you had that surprise party for me? I absolutely hate it that day the time.

Happy 51st Birthday, Heather.

I wish you were around so I could tease you about being 50 something.

Maybe, one day, the police in Oregon will get off their asses and prosecute the person that we all know did this!

13 freaking years and they know who did it but still have not arrested him! I am disgusted, I am heartbroken, it is just so disappointing....

I spoke to the new detective on the case just a couple of years ago and they told me that it was going to be moving forward soon. A bunch of lies!

Well, today is our 29th anniversary... Dave sent me a thumb drive a video files that were converted from 8 mm tape. There is a whole long file on the day of our wedding at the reception. I couldn't remember all those faces or the songs that were played. It brought back some good memories though.

Detectives told me a couple years ago that they were working on the case again. I assume it's gone cold again as I haven't heard anything in a long time. They may have forgotten about you but I have not.

Well, today is our 29th anniversary... Dave sent me a thumb drive a video files that were converted from 8 mm tape. There is a whole long file on the day of our wedding at the reception. I couldn't remember all those faces or the songs that were played. It brought back some good memories though.

Detectives told me a couple years ago that they were working on the case again. I assume it's gone cold again as I haven't heard anything in a long time. They may have forgotten about you but I have not.
I just wanted to let you know I saw your comment, and I'm remembering Heather today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmiter
Back