Race / Ethnicity White / Caucasian

Circumstances​

Date of Last Contact June 8, 2000
NamUs Case Created March 11, 2013

Last Known Location​

Location Grants Pass, Oregon 97527
County Josephine County
Missing From Tribal Land No

Circumstances of Disappearance Left residence at 0200. Vehicle later located on Onion Mountain over an embankment with no signs of Kim. Her purse and wallet were in the vehicle

Circumstance Notes​

Left her residence on 060700 at 0200 hrs in a vehicle which was later found towed from big bear with her wallet inside.

Physical Description​

Hair Color Blond/Strawberry
Head Hair Description Blonde

Left Eye Color Blue
Right Eye Color Blue

Additional Case Info​

Transportation​

1978 Plymouth Volare​

Here is the link to Kim's father's obituary. Looks like her maiden name was Vanderbush, and she has a few sisters out there.
Also, snagged a couple older photos of Kim from her high school days, she attended Mark Keppel High School in Alhambra, California, during the 1970's. She was a beautiful girl.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, here's how Kim got the last name Roache. I wonder where her husband is, perhaps they'd separated by then since he's not mentioned in her NAMUS entry?

Attachments

• kim marriage.png
    kim marriage.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 1
Kim is my cousin and is still missing. Yes, she was divorced at the time she went missing. She has a son,Jimmy, who she adored but he lived with her ex husband in California. Every few years I call to check on her case but no leads. She never would walk away from her life and due to circumstances of her disappearance we are certain foul play was involved. I pray one day she is found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plantsoverpeople
Back