OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, 4 June 2010 What Happened?

What happened to Kyron?

• He wandered off on his own

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • He was taken away by a total stranger

Votes: 43 5.1%
  • He was taken away by someone he knew and possibly trusted

Votes: 541 64.1%
  • He was taken away by someone he was familiar with

Votes: 252 29.9%

• Total voters
I think someone lured him off the school grounds after the science fair and before the beginning of the school day, and we will never know who and will never find his remains.

I think TH took his pic at the science fair, stuck him in the stroller that she had with her and covered him with a blanket to sneak him out of the school, killed him somehow and ditched his body in a dumpster at one of the grocery stores that she went to that morning.

Sometimes they DO vanish from school. What was that case where the Asian girl disappeared from the lab and was found in the wall? What about Deanie Peters?

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/241912/2/Deanie-Peters-parents-share-their-pain-after-32-years

I think you're talking about the Yale girl, Annie Le. She didn't really disappear. A lab tech killed her and stuffed her in a wall after sexually assaulting her.
"On Sunday, September 13, her planned wedding date, authorities discovered Le's body in a cable chase inside the wall of a basement laboratory in the Amistad Street building. Bloody clothes had previously been found above a ceiling tile in the same building."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Annie_Le

I have always wondered if Terry sold him! After all....from what I understand she was willing to pay the gardener 10k to "off" her husband! Why wouldn't she sell Kyron? Or pay someone to "off" him?
just speculating.

I wish there was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am confident that Kyron was taken and disposed of by someone he loved and trusted. Specifically, his stepmother Terri. I believe she accompanied him to the science fair and took pictures of him with his project, then quietly pulled him out of school before the school day officially started and killed him. Spent a few hours taking care of the body somehow (hiding it, burying, burning, etc. not enough evidence to say), and then went about her business as if nothing happened.

I agree, it was a premeditated event. I saw her interview with Dr Phil, talk about looking guilty as hell. She's had all these yrs to get her story together, I dont think this was some random stranger abduction,. She hated that boy IMO and wanted to punish his father.

I know when this happened, Terri lawyered up and LE could not question her, but now it's been years, can LE pull her in and interrogate her????

I know when this happened, Terri lawyered up and LE could not question her, but now it's been years, can LE pull her in and interrogate her????

I would think if they find evidence against her they could?

I'm not able to see the most recent posts as of today. Anyone else having this problem?

I don't think they can "pull her in" since they are not charging her, They could *ask* her to come in but I think h*lll would freeze over before she'd do that -

Reactions: Dre
Whether she's interviewed, arrested, and /or charged, she doesn't have to say a single word to police if she chooses not to.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've only just discovered this case but from what I've read so far I've voted for someone he knew and trusted.

Poor little guy, he looks adorable. I really hope we can get justice for him.

If this were my son, I would hire a PI, Even at this late stage because what if he was abducted at school!! He could be suffering right now. I wouldn't care what it cost, I would do it even if I lost my home. A human life is more important than money!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul
Back