OR OR - LouAnn “Baby Lou” Marie Aiken, 31, Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians Tribe, Portland, 15 June 2023

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
1687185401807.jpeg
Name: LouAnn Marie Aiken
Tribe: Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians
Nicknames: Baby Lou
Height: 5'5
Weight: Approx. 200 lbs.
Hair color: Light brown, naturally black
Eye color: Brown
Scars: left wrist, broken as a child
Tattoos: diamond above breasts; children's names across chest "Blake" "Brayton" "Maleigha" "Monte Jr."; right inner forearm tattoo, unknown.

LouAnn normally keeps contact at least a few times a month, and has not made efforts to notify family of whereabouts.
Missing person report filed 6/15/2023 after calling hospitals, shelters, and jails.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of LouAnn please contact the
Portland Police Bureau: 503-823-3333

If her posted weight is correct, her face might currently appear fuller than in the pictures provided, but such a pretty young woman would stand out. The Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Tribe is located in North Dakota. I found records from the state that she was found in contempt of court for child support owed (close to $9000) https://www.childsupport.dhs.nd.gov/sites/www/files/documents/pdfs/contempt-of-court-a-b.pdf

The actual court records are from the Rollete County Court Records and show an amended judgment imposed in 2020 and the case is now listed as closed. https://publicsearch.ndcourts.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=3616370

The Aikens are members of the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians in North Dakota. In recent months LouAnn Aiken had moved to Portland.

Teresa Aiken says her biggest concern since she lost contact with her sister in April is that 31-year-old LouAnn Aiken could become just another number in a missing - or worse yet, murdered - indigenous woman report.

"I'm afraid that her remains are somewhere and we just can't find her. And I know that unfortunately for indigenous women how they are found is just by their remains," she said while wiping tears from her cheek.

Teresa Aiken says, while triggered by the trauma, that her sister has struggled with addiction for years.

"I work night shifts. I could be sleeping but my phone is always on a high ringer just in case you (LouAnn) call," she said.

"She would call my mother because my mother is taking care of her daughter, so she would always try to still keep that contact with her," she said. "It had been about a month [when] we started calling Portland--my mother and I--to try and see if they (police) may have picked her up for something."

Later, as her mother tried to establish a missing person case, Teresa Aiken said she was told they would have to wait because LouAnn Aiken had been cited for possession of a controlled substance and had missed her court date.

"Because she was considered a 'wanted person' Portland Police told us that they couldn't consider her missing," Teresa Aiken said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milliem
Back