PA PA - Lisa Michelle Davis, 26, Pittsburgh, 1 Jan 1991

victoriarobinson642

Reaction score
Added to NAMUS today (November 29, 2020)
--
Lisa Michelle Davis
Missing Age-26 Years
Current Age-56 Years

Nickname/Alias//
Lisa Michelle Harris, Lisa Davis Harris

Sex-
Female
Height-5' 8" (68 Inches)
Weight-145 lbs
Race / Ethnicity-White / Caucasian, Black / African American

Circumstances:
Date of Last Contact

January 1, 1991
NamUs Case Created
November 29, 2020
County
Allegheny County

Circumstances of Disappearance-
Her adult daughter is reporting her mother missing from when she (the daughter) was 3. The adult daughter has been told by people that her mother is dead but there is no death record to confirm her death nor any recent activity. The date last seen is approximate.
Physical Description
Hair Color-
Black
Head Hair Description-Longer, dark brown or black hair
Eye Color-Brown
Distinctive Physical Features

Piercing:
ears (per an outstanding warrant)

NAMUS: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Photo via NAMUS:

Original

Or her family made that deduction after so long? Maybe she was into drugs or engaged in sex work. Not judging, just helpful to figuring out what happened. Maybe she had an abusive ex? After many many years, her family might just be saying honey, she's gone. Kudos to her daughter for filing a missing persons report anyway. This will go a long way. Its a shame her family didn't create a report earlier.

But yes, very important to know WHO IT WAS that told her that her mother was missing....

Or her family made that deduction after so long? Maybe she was into drugs or engaged in sex work. Not judging, just helpful to figuring out what happened. Maybe she had an abusive ex? After many many years, her family might just be saying honey, she's gone. Kudos to her daughter for filing a missing persons report anyway. This will go a long way. Its a shame her family didn't create a report earlier.

But yes, very important to know WHO IT WAS that told her that her mother was missing....
yes she did have a abusive ex and baby dad my father and was on drugs and my dad was the one who gave it to her all the time all the finger point to him he just need to be a man and turn his self in

yes she did have a abusive ex and baby dad my father and was on drugs and my dad was the one who gave it to her all the time all the finger point to him he just need to be a man and turn his self in

I'm so sorry for the circumstances that have brought you here.

I hope you get answers.

Are you still in contact with your father?

• davis_lisa.jpg
Davis, circa 1991
  • Missing Since 01/01/1991
  • Missing From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race Black, White
  • Age 26 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'8, 145 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (African-American/Caucasian) female. Black hair, brown eyes. Davis may use the last names Harris and/or Davis Harris. Her ears are pierced.

Details of Disappearance​

Davis was last seen in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania sometime in 1991. She disappeared when her daughter was three years old, and her daughter reported her missing as an adult. Davis's daughter had been told her mother was dead, but there is no record of her death; neither is there any indication that Davis is still alive. Very little information is available in her case.

Investigating Agency​

• Pittsburgh Police Department 412 323-7800

Source Information​

Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 29, 2020; casefile added.

Yes you are so right my grandma (dad mom )told me my mother Lisa is died and I know for a fact that she and him know what happen to her and how she died and I know he killed her
My heart goes out to you. Praying that one day you get the closure you are looking for and your mother gets the justice she deserves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow
Back