PA-York City police officer Steven Kyle Cugini accused of sexually assaulting 13-month-old child - 17 April 2024

In the second linkt, it looks like this officer had been convicted by a crime with a 16 year old that but it was probation after a plea agreement that the mother of the victim called a betrayal. It is obvious that this officer was not reformed and should have stayed in jail
No, it's not Cugini who was convicted in the case of the 16-year-old, that was Joseph Palmer Jr.

This poor girl, I hope she leads a long and fulfilling life unlike this . And the poor doctors who had to see those injuries to her

I'm furious too at the girl's mother. How <modsnip> can you just let this animal lock himself in the bathroom and harm your child while doing nothing about it? And then try to offer a bs explanation to the police?

The prisoners will tear this man a new one - well if he's put in general population that is

Last edited by a moderator:
Straight.To.The.Chair.

I have absolutely no tolerance for sexual abuse of children.

When you have a man who would rape a baby, there is no way this person can ever be rehabilitated and he needs to have his existence removed from this earth.

Forget castration, forget life imprisonment (because it carries the risk of parole).

He needs execution. And I don't mean in 30 years after numerous appeals. I mean ASAP.

He is a danger to every child who cannot fight him off. Clearly including his own daughters

Last edited:
I have absolutely no tolerance for sexual abuse of children.

When you have a man who would rape a baby, there is no way this person can ever be rehabilitated and he needs to have his existence removed from this earth.

Forget castration, forget life imprisonment (because it carries the risk of parole).

He needs execution. And I don't mean in 30 years after numerous appeals. I mean ASAP.

He is a danger to every child who cannot fight him off. Clearly including his own daughters
I agree completely! Also,imo,the mother needs some jail time. There is no way she didn't know something. She lied for him. That right there tells me she knew.

I agree completely! Also,imo,the mother needs some jail time. There is no way she didn't know something. She lied for him. That right there tells me she knew.
Yes, she needs to never be in a position where she can associate with children, too.

No working in a daycare, no teaching, not even a traffic guard.

Considering children are the most vulnerable in society, the moment some monster chooses to victimize them, that person deserves the harshest punishment under the law. I don't even care if it's not a deterrent to other like-minded monsters. It's most certainly a guarantee at least that one will never be a repeat offender.

In the second linkt, it looks like this officer had been convicted by a crime with a 16 year old that but it was probation after a plea agreement that the mother of the victim called a betrayal. It is obvious that this officer was not reformed and should have stayed in jail

there is no hope or rehabilitation for child predators IMO

uggh. a check of his FB page gives the appearance of a devoted dad to twin girls, who are pictured throughout his feed. Just goes to show you, you cannot judge a book by it's cover.

can you link it please? I can't find it

This guy appears to have several Facebook pages, and the one showing identical twin girls, dark-haired and 3 or 4 years old in the picture, is the one you'll want to select. It goes without saying that the comment function has been disabled.
To me it looks like that account belongs to someone older, he refers to himself as a grandpa. Maybe the suspects dad? I don't think the suspect has a FB account, at least I can't find one. Usually police officers don't, or if they do, they don't use their real full name. That has been my experience with the police in my city, and a couple that I know as acquaintances.

To me it looks like that account belongs to someone older, he refers to himself as a grandpa. Maybe the suspects dad? I don't think the suspect has a FB account, at least I can't find one. Usually police officers don't, or if they do, they don't use their real full name. That has been my experience with the police in my city, and a couple that I know as acquaintances.
He has deactivated or deleted his Facebook account. I looked it up when I first saw an article about him. If you search his name and filter "posts" instead of searching "people" you will find posts about him, some from former mutual friends of his, and you will see screenshots of his Facebook profile, with his profile picture showing him and his twin daughters.

He has deactivated or deleted his Facebook account. I looked it up when I first saw an article about him. If you search his name and filter "posts" instead of searching "people" you will find posts about him, some from former mutual friends of his, and you will see screenshots of his Facebook profile, with his profile picture showing him and his twin daughters.
Thank you for the info, off to go see what I can find.

This guy appears to have several Facebook pages, and the one showing identical twin girls, dark-haired and 3 or 4 years old in the picture, is the one you'll want to select. It goes without saying that the comment function has been disabled

yeah that's not him - I thought maybe his Dad too

yeah that's not him - I thought maybe his Dad too
His acct is gone or closed to the public. His was Steven Cugini. His father has the same first name, w/out the n. There is also an older acct of Steven that looks like it may be the perp, from around high school age. A few people had already left messages for him on his current acct when I looked him up yesterday (or Thursday?) they were very tame considering. He & the twins mom were together for 6 years when she dumped him for cheating (big surprise, right?). Very lucky lady, she dodged a bullet. I hope her babies did too, but I’m very concerned & suspicious of his diaper rash comment regarding his daughter. Keeping my fingers crossed.

His acct is gone or closed to the public. His was Steven Cugini. His father has the same first name, w/out the n. There is also an older acct of Steven that looks like it may be the perp, from around high school age. A few people had already left messages for him on his current acct when I looked him up yesterday (or Thursday?) they were very tame considering. He & the twins mom were together for 6 years when she dumped him for cheating (big surprise, right?). Very lucky lady, she dodged a bullet. I hope her babies did too, but I’m very concerned & suspicious of his diaper rash comment regarding his daughter. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Wow what a big ahh loser he is. Not a single good quality in this man

YORK COUNTY, PA. (WHP) — UPDATE | The Dauphin County DA confirms that Cugini was released from prison Thursday after posting his $200,000 bail.

The DA also stated that while on bail, Cugini is not allowed contact with the victim or any other minor.

“The investigation determined that the victim suffered broken bones … and was the victim of sexual violence,” the release said, with evidence pointing them toward Cugini.

When interviewed by officers, Cugini denied abusing the girl, according to court documents obtained by WHP

Instead, he’s accused of saying her injuries were caused by the family dog, from falling and from diaper rash, the station reported.

The girl’s mother initially provided the same “implausible explanations,” but later told investigators that Cugini had locked himself in a bathroom with the baby and she heard “crying and loud noises” coming from inside, WHTM reported.

State police found text messages from Cugini indicating that he caused the bruising, the station reported. And he admitted to investigators that the girl’s injuries were his doing, according to police
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article287802465.html :mad: :mad::mad:

This poor girl, I hope she leads a long and fulfilling life unlike this . And the poor doctors who had to see those injuries to her

I'm furious too at the girl's mother. How <modsnip> can you just let this animal lock himself in the bathroom and harm your child while doing nothing about it? And then try to offer a bs explanation to the police?

The prisoners will tear this man a new one - well if he's put in general population that is
Yes…….. and thanks to all that have posted on this horrid individual and the events he is accused of committing. I can’t add anything, I will get clipped.

But this absolutely fries my eggs: “Pre-Trial Confinement in Lieu of $200,000 Cash Bail”

$200,000? Like I said, I need to stop here.

As others have suggested I hope prison officials are ‘careful’ about where he is placed. MOO

agreed, he locked himself with her 13 month old in a bathroom and then she hears crying and loud noises and does what, just stands there? goes back to scrolling tiktok? Makes herself a sandwich? Like - what prevented her from investigating what was going on in that bathroom, breaking in the door, calling the law, anything at all?
And even goes a step further into evil by lying to police to attempt to cover for him when questioned. Sick. MOO another person giving up their own child's safety and well being for their bf. Disgusts me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back