Person doing a backbend or hanging upside down in dense foliage

How do you know that she was identified?

I don't believe that this person has been identified.

**Sorry guys, posted without putting the link to I was referring to, my post should have read like this:

Its hard to know what we are looking at honestly, the person being upside down and having their face mostly covered almost plays tricks on perception.

Seeing the person in an unnatural position as well as knowing where the photo came from makes it nearly impossible to look at the photo without making assumptions.

This also applies to all the other photos; Had we just been given these photos without any background info I dont think we would read so much into every little thing trying to find clues - Im not suggesting that we shouldnt have been told, only that the facts behind the photos make it hard to not look at them with bias.

Found Alive Farrah haired upset older woman - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

When I saw this photo I would have bet 100% that she was dead yet she was identified.

Sorry but I don't have time to read all the posts.

But can anyone tell if this person's muscles are flexing? His arms look relaxed to me.

I think this person is a dead male - something in the eyes that tells me that.

I think he's hanging from a branch with a rope around the small of his back.

I do not think this person is doing a bridge you would see muck more of his back side if it were .That pic he is more round and im pretty sure the spine for most of us does not bend that way . Even when someone does a bridge its still more of a half square shape he is just bent to much into a circuler position .In fact to me it looks more like he is most likely tied up by his feet and then someone is sitting on maybe a branch thats just out of sight in the pic and u see his feet .2 different people in that pic if u ask me . Something else i noticed In the majority of his photos i see a pattern for one the style i dont know what year bell bottoms were on but its that era and alot alot of the women have that part right down the middle of thier head u can see the part line and then on eash side of thier hair there is a almost wave type thing in it ..If you ever see the photo of tim millers daughter the pic they allways use its the exzact same hair style parted in the middle and wavy on the sides,,You can decide its just something i picked up on ..

I was watching Afrodite(sp?) on Alcala. She spoke to a victim of Alcala. Think her last name was Hoyt. Could she be the one in this photo. She said he took her to a wooded area and smash her face with a wood. She woke up during the rape.While she was passout out could Alcala have been hanging her body, and posing it and snapping pics ?

Bumping for 2012. If you are reading this and know anything about the identity of this person, please contact Huntington Beach Police Detective Patrick Ellis at 714-375-5066.

Thought it might help to compare the photo to a similar one of a person doing a back bend. They seem to be in similar alignment and the face is slack looking. Also similar reddness in the neck and face.

http://namasteyoga.ca/Images/backbend2.jpg

That is a usefully similar picture and it probably does bolster the backbend explanation. Thanks for it. The differences from the Alcala picture are small but significant. The hands and feet are in closer to the center of mass--much more clearly able to support it--and the facial color is very even. (Not to mention the laundry list of other disturbing signs on the police photo not present on this backbender.)

With a black and white photo, you can't really tell a lot. Because of the lighting of the flash, you will notice that the arms are as white as the tights that the person has on. This, makes the face and neck look darker when, in fact, they are the same color as the feet. It is a good photo though to demonstrate what the missing top part of this photo is. I think it was cropped because of the nudity. It sure would help to see if the person was doing the back bend on their own or draped over a tree.

I'm bringing this alive to see if there's new info - and to wear on Filly's nerves ;) lol

So my two cents:
Cropped because there were breasts exposed and it was put to MSM
I've grown my arm pit hair out, and it looks like this. I'm the same person as in my avatar, far from a 'hippie" and god knows I'm nothing near an earthen being. I' admire Patti Smith and the album Easter was a heavy influence in my youth - we lived in the same building.
TONS of people in their 20's-30's do this - it's an 'Alt" thing. Men generally do not care - honestly.

The UID pupils appear blown. This happens from a number of things: speed, LSD, strangulation and death.

I can still do backbends and tend to do them rather often - when I looked at this photo, it didn't even cross my mind. The legs and knee caps are FAR away, the body is arched but unless this person was very tall - it's not proportionate. Makes no sense. If you were limp and hoisted at the small of your back, things would look like this.

I swear if we could see the wrists it would solve it. A person doing a back bend would have their wrists turned a specific way, hands planted down.

Someone (I read this entire damn thread..) said the jeans looked acid wash. Now, I was born in the late 70's but wasn't "acid" wash more a product of the mid 80's into the 90's? It's back btw lol but depending on your scene; wasn't it more the darker denim - jordache'/ Levi / Lee look? I own a lot of vintage pieces from 60's -80's and I don't recall anything funky like acid wash. Pegged jeans were a thing but sorta specific to the rock crowd, def not the hippies. Again, I was born in the late 70's - growing up in NYC - my memories are based on clothing, art and photographs from that time. no offense to anyone I hope.

The brow though ... it looks "bumped" out - and men tend to have that specific feature, not women. Although I will agree that their is a nasty contusion on the forehead, a blown pupil, breast mass at the top ("fleshy") and I see no strain in the neck. Which you would expect if a person was lifting their head in this position.

Someone a year or two ago mentioned writing RA. I don't advise it. His address is out there and easy to get. However, this is a total sociopath .. and unless he can "gain" something from you - he won't correspond. It's not worth the risk to fall into his trap or give him thrills. It would thrill him to NO end to know someone or lots of people - were studying his work (be it a living or deceased person). I think each person he did murder had a trophy - I think all those trophies were discovered in his storage unit (the charms, pendents, necklaces, earrings, satchels and assorted trinkets). He took small items and that's why he wanted his storage unit emptied. everyone knew he was a photographer - that aspect was his way of being "normal" or part of society. It was his tool to socialize and to also get a feel when he hunted. I don't think he was as worried about them being discovered as he was the trophies and someone taking his photographs without his permission. It's about control, that's it. Everything comes back to control.

Based on one of his UID's being named a person whom my mother grew up with in NYC (Andrea) in socialite artsy circles at Max's Kansas City - it sorta puts into perspective the crowd he mingled around in NYC. Andrea was "off" and later committed suicide. She was a Warhol superstar... and very troubled (there are 2 films on youtube with her in them) but she had a child voice. And according to my mother - very eager to find her way among people. If he was able to hang around Andrea and her friends - that makes me wonder if he wasn't in the east side/ village area of nyc then? I think he was - it makes the absolute most sense.

his type is simple: pretty, well preserved beauty and the type to reject him. to look at why he killed and who his victims were - look at the common theme and how it would apply to him. That makes you wonder if this person (hanging/backbend) wasn't one of his victims in another way - rape. I think he raped a lot of young girls and women - and he used drugs + art to lure them. Most that are nude look way way high and not on pot either. They have the rolling eye look - common for barbiturates (easy to get then). I would say smack (heroin) or morphine (again, very easy) but the pupils don't fit it. i don't think it's above him to spike a drink with a barb or sprinkle it on pot, take photos and rape - with the women having no memory and thus making it where they can't tell and hadn't rejected him.

The person doing the backbend/hanging - looks high. But that could be from the timing of the photo, the pose and all that stuff. I think the timer went off or he was testing the pose and lighting when this photo was taken. It took many many photos in rapid succession, why this was leaked is beyond me. Does LE post death photos like this? Absolutely! if they have no other way to identify - they will, although they do tend to manipulate the image to give it an "alive" look or clean the wounds up.

Why would this be chosen? They think the person is alive, was possibly victimized that day - so the images exposing the face are held back (if they had total shots of bondage - ligature marks .. sex..) to protect the victim. They hope this person will see their image in the press and contact authorities. Since their rape wasn't "exposed" they may feel safe to come forward rather than humiliated and revictimized. This is all pure speculation of course. I'm not sure if he was into men - but his images of males tend to be those that look barely legal (and that's putting it mildly).

If you've studied anything about pedophilia - RA strikes true. I think his AOA (age of attraction) was 14-20 or anyone who appeared naive, easy to manipulate and well loved enough that he could see their case make the papers and he could get a 2nd rush from it.

Remember: he's not connected to any working girls (sex workers) - they are all well loved, non runaway types. He had a very good reason for that. The ones he killed must've looked like someone who constantly made him feel inadequate. Which is why I'm not sure this person is a victim of murder.

Ok I rambled. Hope this gives us all something to discuss and bring back to life!

Sorry Filly!!

A couple of observations:

-the arms look tense - this would indicate the person is alive
-I can't see any bruising, though some have mentioned this
-I seem to see what looks like an Adam's apple - indicates a male
-the bunching around the back of the knees suggest the knee is pushing outwards (like when you go to sit down).
-IMO, if there is a harness or rope wrapped around his middle and holding him in this position, he is still alive
-This could be an 'artful' pose (voluntary) or it could be a sadistic pose (harnessed around the waist). I don't believe he is directly amongst the foliage (really close). I think he is in a slight clearing, and the foliage is between him and the camera. Sort of like there is room to bend back without hitting a tree or shrub
-the eyebrows look particularly wide (top to bottom, not across). I guess if it is a woman, she could have left her eyebrows a la natural, but I really think they are more indicative of a male (the shape, the thickness, etc)

2011323267.jpg

This is a very disturbing photo, considering where it came from.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/photogalleries/localnews2011323273/76.html

Well I read through this thread yesterday and thought about this overnight and then came back now for another look.

On first glance I thought "this person is doing a bridge-up, so what?" (that's what we called them in gym class in elementary school, we all had to do this every other day, during warmups).

Then I just couldn't figure what was so off to me about it. Now, I'm not in my teens or 20s anymore (I could go on but I"ve already made myself old enough, haha) but I'm compelled to do a bridge up to test out why this doesn't look right. (and, in fact, I did. Now I'm definitely skeptical)

Except, now I already know what the problem is.

A gymnast does a backbend by standing upright and then literally bending over backwards in an arch and placing hands on the ground. Unless you're very nimble/flexible/trained at least a little in gymnastics, you don't do it that way.

ALL of us in gym class, every child in my elementary school, was taught that a bridge is different from a backbend in that one way - the way you get INTO the position.

With a bridge, you lay on your back on the floor, reach over your head to place your hands on the ground in a certain way, plant your bottoms of your feet on the ground, and slowly push upwards with your belly and chest, walking your feet backwards more and more until you've arched into a bridge.

So... how come the grass and stuff under this guy isn't smooshed?

He was a flexible dude, if he just bent right over backwards and did a backbend and then held it... but his legs are too far forward for that kind of extreme arch necessary to not fall over if you do that, and they don't look stiff enough. Also, when I do a bridge up (like, just now when I tried it), I can't get my arms as straight as that ... there's a LOT of lift going on there. This had to either be an actual back bend (NOT bridge) or else the alternative:

This guy REALLY looks like he's hung by a rope looped around his midsection to me, and he doesn't look alive either. The fact that there is no bicep or pectoral bulging going on furthers my thought that this person is not holding up their own body weight.

All IMHO and based on actually practicing doing a bridge.

BTW, my back isn't gonna be too happy with me after this. lol

The more I look at that picture the more his flaccid biceps and pecs are bothering me.

Even if this guy only weighs 120 pounds (and we all know most men weigh a lot more than that) he should be showing some muscle definition from holding his body weight up in such a strange position.

And in jeans? Really? I mean... when I do gymnastics moves I don't think "I know, demin would be flexible!"... just sayin

The more I look at that picture the more his flaccid biceps and pecs are bothering me.

Even if this guy only weighs 120 pounds (and we all know most men weigh a lot more than that) he should be showing some muscle definition from holding his body weight up in such a strange position.

And in jeans? Really? I mean... when I do gymnastics moves I don't think "I know, demin would be flexible!"... just sayin

Agreed. The lack of strain and the way both the arms and legs at the same time are beyond the torso rather than under it suggest a limp body, draped, more than a rigid one supporting itself.

I'm bringing this alive to see if there's new info - and to wear on Filly's nerves ;) lol

So my two cents:
Cropped because there were breasts exposed and it was put to MSM
I've grown my arm pit hair out, and it looks like this. I'm the same person as in my avatar, far from a 'hippie" and god knows I'm nothing near an earthen being. I' admire Patti Smith and the album Easter was a heavy influence in my youth - we lived in the same building.
TONS of people in their 20's-30's do this - it's an 'Alt" thing. Men generally do not care - honestly.

The UID pupils appear blown. This happens from a number of things: speed, LSD, strangulation and death.

I can still do backbends and tend to do them rather often - when I looked at this photo, it didn't even cross my mind. The legs and knee caps are FAR away, the body is arched but unless this person was very tall - it's not proportionate. Makes no sense. If you were limp and hoisted at the small of your back, things would look like this.

I swear if we could see the wrists it would solve it. A person doing a back bend would have their wrists turned a specific way, hands planted down.

Someone (I read this entire damn thread..) said the jeans looked acid wash. Now, I was born in the late 70's but wasn't "acid" wash more a product of the mid 80's into the 90's? It's back btw lol but depending on your scene; wasn't it more the darker denim - jordache'/ Levi / Lee look? I own a lot of vintage pieces from 60's -80's and I don't recall anything funky like acid wash. Pegged jeans were a thing but sorta specific to the rock crowd, def not the hippies. Again, I was born in the late 70's - growing up in NYC - my memories are based on clothing, art and photographs from that time. no offense to anyone I hope.

The brow though ... it looks "bumped" out - and men tend to have that specific feature, not women. Although I will agree that their is a nasty contusion on the forehead, a blown pupil, breast mass at the top ("fleshy") and I see no strain in the neck. Which you would expect if a person was lifting their head in this position.

Someone a year or two ago mentioned writing RA. I don't advise it. His address is out there and easy to get. However, this is a total sociopath .. and unless he can "gain" something from you - he won't correspond. It's not worth the risk to fall into his trap or give him thrills. It would thrill him to NO end to know someone or lots of people - were studying his work (be it a living or deceased person). I think each person he did murder had a trophy - I think all those trophies were discovered in his storage unit (the charms, pendents, necklaces, earrings, satchels and assorted trinkets). He took small items and that's why he wanted his storage unit emptied. everyone knew he was a photographer - that aspect was his way of being "normal" or part of society. It was his tool to socialize and to also get a feel when he hunted. I don't think he was as worried about them being discovered as he was the trophies and someone taking his photographs without his permission. It's about control, that's it. Everything comes back to control.

Based on one of his UID's being named a person whom my mother grew up with in NYC (Andrea) in socialite artsy circles at Max's Kansas City - it sorta puts into perspective the crowd he mingled around in NYC. Andrea was "off" and later committed suicide. She was a Warhol superstar... and very troubled (there are 2 films on youtube with her in them) but she had a child voice. And according to my mother - very eager to find her way among people. If he was able to hang around Andrea and her friends - that makes me wonder if he wasn't in the east side/ village area of nyc then? I think he was - it makes the absolute most sense.

his type is simple: pretty, well preserved beauty and the type to reject him. to look at why he killed and who his victims were - look at the common theme and how it would apply to him. That makes you wonder if this person (hanging/backbend) wasn't one of his victims in another way - rape. I think he raped a lot of young girls and women - and he used drugs + art to lure them. Most that are nude look way way high and not on pot either. They have the rolling eye look - common for barbiturates (easy to get then). I would say smack (heroin) or morphine (again, very easy) but the pupils don't fit it. i don't think it's above him to spike a drink with a barb or sprinkle it on pot, take photos and rape - with the women having no memory and thus making it where they can't tell and hadn't rejected him.

The person doing the backbend/hanging - looks high. But that could be from the timing of the photo, the pose and all that stuff. I think the timer went off or he was testing the pose and lighting when this photo was taken. It took many many photos in rapid succession, why this was leaked is beyond me. Does LE post death photos like this? Absolutely! if they have no other way to identify - they will, although they do tend to manipulate the image to give it an "alive" look or clean the wounds up.

Why would this be chosen? They think the person is alive, was possibly victimized that day - so the images exposing the face are held back (if they had total shots of bondage - ligature marks .. sex..) to protect the victim. They hope this person will see their image in the press and contact authorities. Since their rape wasn't "exposed" they may feel safe to come forward rather than humiliated and revictimized. This is all pure speculation of course. I'm not sure if he was into men - but his images of males tend to be those that look barely legal (and that's putting it mildly).

If you've studied anything about pedophilia - RA strikes true. I think his AOA (age of attraction) was 14-20 or anyone who appeared naive, easy to manipulate and well loved enough that he could see their case make the papers and he could get a 2nd rush from it.

Remember: he's not connected to any working girls (sex workers) - they are all well loved, non runaway types. He had a very good reason for that. The ones he killed must've looked like someone who constantly made him feel inadequate. Which is why I'm not sure this person is a victim of murder.

Ok I rambled. Hope this gives us all something to discuss and bring back to life!

Sorry Filly!!

You never have to be sorry to me, dear AstroKitty. You are always insightful, and appreciated.

However, now I am kicking myself for looking at this picture again.

Weird though I was looking at archives earlier for something and it mentioned Tuinals. I forgot all about those barbituates from way back. I think you are right. No, I don't think it was opiates either.

Who is this person?

Based on the picture and what has been posted here, I 100% feel that we are looking a picture of a deceased victim being staged after death. Just the closeup image of the eye gives me this impression: it is so blank, lifeless and expressionless. I feel that if this person was simply doing a backbend or bridge, there would be more expression in his (I do think it is a male) face and eyes. There is also a limpness in the body that is troubling and I also believe the muscles in the arms are relaxed.

Creepy, disturbing photo for sure.

This is just my non-professional opinion as someone that cannot even touch my toes, much less do a bridge or back bend~~

I think this is a male, IE

I see an Adams Apple

The musculature looks masculine to me

The eyes look very "slack"?

The hairline looks like a male.

ETA -That is one sharp bend in the back.

I don't know what to make of this photo other than to say it has been creeping me out since I first saw it. More than any of the others. (Other than the girl in the helmet).

JMOOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl
Back