Poll: Guilty or not guilty?

Will Michael Rafferty be found guilty of first degree murder in the death of VS?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of you have excellent and valid points of your opinions. Great posts.

Just my :twocents: and MOO. The fact alone that MR is sitting in jail right now accused of such a heinous crimes speaks volumes 'to me'.

We do not know what evidence LE have, but by Jimminy, they must have something substantial. We do not put people in jail just because we "think" they "might" be involved. Nor do we jail them for their own protection.

Of course there are others that have faced imprisonment and have been found not guilty in a court of law. JMO but usually these other people/cases have family and loved ones publicly speaking out for them to protest their innocents.

Not only that but we usually get glimpses of info, for example, say in this case, "his vehicle was spotted at a local gas station with the female driving". Something of that nature. I'm leaning toward surveilence cameras at the nursing home and elsewhere, cell phone pings and DNA.

This is a sleuthing forum and we are all entitled to our opinions right? Above is JMOO and my :twocents: I'm not trying to sway anyone away from their opinions, just thought I would post mine.

Sorry for what you had to go through Victoria. May you RIP little angel. May those who are responsibile for your violent and untimely death pay to the full extend of the law.

Interesting thoughts...

MR's family may not be speaking out because they have been asked not to speak out - there is enough media attention already, or it could very simply be they don't want to get hounded by the media, which I can't say I blame them.

It does happen that people are put in jail for completely wrong reasons, ask these people, I'm sure they will have a different view being jailed simply because LE thought they were guilty and actually attempted to turn the evidence to point it in that direction:

High-profile cases
•James Driskell
•Anthony Hanemaayer
•Donald Marshall Jr.
•Simon Marshall
•David Milgaard
•Guy Paul Morin
•William Mullins-Johnson
•Romeo Phillion
•Thomas Sophonow
•Steven Truscott
•Kyle Unger
•Erin Walsh

These names appeared in a news article, linked below:

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2009/08/06/f-wrongfully-convicted.html#ixzz1Df2UKACL

Just in case people still aren't clear on this: just make a prediction about what you think the outcome will be based on what you feel.

For example: Q: Will Dallas win the Superbowl this year? Yes or No. That's it that's all.

Comment if you want about how you voted. If you don't want to vote, then don't.

The question is not whether or not you think MR is guilty as someone previously noted.

Can you clarify what the question is, because I'm confused - I thought that was what the poll was about whether or not you think MR is guilty - the question says, will he be found guilty, so in order for one say that they think he will be found guilty, wouldn't you have to believe that he is guilty? TIA

Can you clarify what the question is, because I'm confused - I thought that was what the poll was about whether or not you think MR is guilty - the question says, will he be found guilty, so in order for one say that they think he will be found guilty, wouldn't you have to believe that he is guilty? TIA

It is a very simple question, so simple that it does not seem to compute with several people. Just read the poll question. Answer or don't answer. I've explained this with a simple comparison question already.

Not at all. I'm sure people who know MR and who don't believe he is capable of this, and therefore guilty, are pretty worried that he will be found guilty.

MOO

I'm locking this thread for now. I think we are dangerous ground with the publication ban.

I'll try to take a look at it tomorrow and see if we can reopen it.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members