Possible Break in Stacy's case - Cops planning on a search tomorrow 6/5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was some speculation about the possibility that D.P. dissolved the body in some chemical. Some research showed it takes about 3 days to dissolve the body in this method (ties in nice with the 3 day head clearing trip). If this is the case, he would not have dug a grave but rather a hole to pour the remaining solution. The barrel could be or not be part of the burial site.

That would account for DP's wearing of the bandana over his face when he returned home from his 3-day head-clearing trip.

Note: Will start a new thread..............

So would one of those GPR devices hit on a plastic barrel?

ETA: and just a side thought - if he needed help to move it to his vehicle I would think he would need help to move it out.....and to move it to wherever it went ...JMOO

BBM

I figured he needed help so he wouldn't wake the kids.

Once away from the house, he might not have needed help. Or this is where the alleged accomplice comes in.

There was some speculation about the possibility that D.P. dissolved the body in some chemical.
Some research showed it takes about 3 days to dissolve the body in this method (ties in nice with the 3 day head clearing trip).
If this is the case, he would not have dug a grave but rather a hole to pour the remaining solution.
The barrel could be or not be part of the burial site....

Closeobserver, I suspect one of the reasons for this speculation is because of what Stacy once told her sister. Something to the effect, "If I ever disappear you need to find me with in 2 days".

How strange a thing to be saying unless Stacy had heard something or been threatened by those words to make her concerned.

Another reason is Why so many 50 gallon barrels of 'pool' chemicals in the garage. Anyone owning a pool knows you don't need chemicals in 50 barrels to treat pool water.

The following is some information which I wonder IF DP had read about or heard about that happened between 1944-1948.

There was a British killer, by the name John George Haig who was called
"The Acid Bath Murderer," He came up with an idea on how to commit perfect murders.
To make a long story short.
In 1948 Haigh killed his lady friend after having her come to his workshop.

He placed her body in a 45-gallon oil drum, and filled the drum with
sulfruic acid, left it to stand for 2 days until the body had
disintegrated and swilled out the residue across his yard outside.

Sadly, This reminded me of the words Stacy used,"find me in Two days".

I think for this reason they made it hard to get strong acids long ago. Wouldn't there be a paper trail, if he got anything like that? Do they use it in forensics labs or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod