Potential Arson 20 years ago

Sorry to be graphic but maybe LE suspects that Terri burned Kyron's body after murdering him so they want to find examples of fire in crimes in Terri's past to explain why they don't have Kyron's body if they bring the case to court?

Hi Eileen, Do we know of any fires since Kyron went missing? If LE investigated any fires and a body was burned there they would most surely discover a body had been burned there, right?

It could be something along this order could be the bombshell we have been waiting for. Something that almost knocks us off our feet, eh?

PS: Thanks RoseTree for the O/T xox

Possible, though they could only bring the fire up if they can prove it and if they at least circumstantially prove that Kyron is not only deceased but was likely burned. They really can't just throw it out there in a trial without a lot of substantition (is that a word).

Looks like a good word to me but maybe spelled 'substantiation'?

One thing we do know is LE has info they are not giving out to the public.

Have we learned any more about the guy who killed a cop and always wears fatigues? He just dropped off the face of the earth ???

Maybe Kaine will give us something tonight although I doubt it. Maybe he will address the fire from 2009.

Kaine said LE asked him about a lot of things, they have dug up on Terri's past, he did not disclose what it was.
Since this has been disclosed, I think it might be just to let us know how far back they are digging, not that this is all they came up with, IMO they have things that not even Kaine was aware of, probably lots.

LE may know a lot of things about TH by now, but unless they relate to Kyron and June 4th, they may not be all that useful. There were probably even people at the SF who have criminal records, but again, unless they can be connected to Kyron's disappearance, they aren't going to mean much. She may well have lived an entire life of suspicious acts...but not much, if any of it, will be relevant in court.

By releasing the tidbit about the fire, I think LE is sending a message to TH to let her know LE is not leaving any stone unturned, and Kyron's disappearance is not going to just blow over.

LE might have reason to believe the garage fire was an attempted homicide set up to look like an accident, one of those situations where the intended victim makes a narrow escape. For instance, the garage door has been rigged to stay closed, but the victim manages to push it open just in the nick of time. Or he's on his way to the garage but stops to tie his shoe and pet the dog, and the fire starts before he gets inside. I know...sounds like a Lifetime movie. lol There must have been some strange circumstances if LE can look back on a 20 year-old fire and suspect arson.

If they've dug back that far and suspect TH committed arson in the garage fire, it's likely they've uncovered other criminal deviant activities in her past. None of it might pertain directly to Kyron, but establishing a pattern of behavior could help to determine what she did with to him.

How horrible it must've been for Desiree to spot her driving along the highway.

Hi All, I just heard a blurb about the 11pm News and they said it would be a half hour special on Kyron.

Gee, the news show is only 1/2 hour so it might have been a misspeak on their part. I'm a watchin . . . .

I think the special they were talking about is on Saturday, June 4th. At least, that is what I understood.

Scandi, I see you were talking about KOIN. KATU is going to have a half hour special on the one year anniversary.

As to the fire/arson event...
If the parents of a POI was hindering an investigation and possibly harboring evidence
it might be of interest to inform them
that the person they are so righteously protecting
had previously tried to cash in on their life insurance policy...
but what do I know.

Terri's neighbors said she never leaves the house so how did Desiree see Terri driving on the freeway? There are millions of cars and she saw the woman she believes kidnapped her son?

Terri's neighbors said she never leaves the house so how did Desiree see Terri driving on the freeway? There are millions of cars and she saw the woman she believes kidnapped her son?

Desiree said that while she is driving, she sees Terri walking on the little breezeway, not that she sees Terri driving on the freeway.

I had to google the word breezeway since I'm not familiar with it and it said: "A roofed outdoor passage, as between a house and a garage." Is there another use for it? Where else are they located besides between a house and a garage?

I had to google the word breezeway since I'm not familiar with it and it said: "A roofed outdoor passage, as between a house and a garage." Is there another use for it? Where else are they located besides between a house and a garage?

Desiree just misused the word. They clearly showed a walking path off the side of the freeway in the interview and she said "I saw her on the walkway, there, the little breezeway, walkin'"

Right. They showed video of it and it is a paved walking path that runs in part alongside the freeway. She happened to see Terri walking on that pathway when Desiree was driving on the freeway.

Well we know that she does leave the house, because there is video of her in the news walking her dog with the mom. I think it's likely that she drives down the highway sometimes.

Desiree said that while she is driving, she sees Terri walking on the little breezeway, not that she sees Terri driving on the freeway.
My bad. I hadn't watched the video when I posted. Reading the print article, I interpreted her statement to mean she saw TH on the freeway. :doh:

My bad. I hadn't watched the video when I posted. Reading the print article, I interpreted her statement to mean she saw TH on the freeway. :doh:

I, too, didnt grasp it correctly at first and thought she meant she saw her driving. Regardless, I cant imagine the strength and restraint it must have taken to not confront her or worse ....I, as a mom, dont think I would be able to exercise as much self control as Desiree has....I would probably be in jail....Desiree's strength is beyond commendable.

Where is this beautiful baby????

If Desiree is stalking Terri then this is not good. It will only cause confusion down the line. She is overstepping her boundary on this one. I just don't think she is thinking clearly and with good cause since Kyron disappeared.

If Desiree is stalking Terri then this is not good. It will only cause confusion down the line. She is overstepping her boundary on this one. I just don't think she is thinking clearly and with good cause since Kyron disappeared.

She is not stalking TH. IMHO Desiree meant that when she is out and about, she happens to see TH also out and about at times. That's why Desiree says in the quote something like "Are you kidding me, of all people to see..."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor
Back