Purpose Of This Emerald Triangle Sub-forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please move the MPs back over to where they are supposed to be.
This ET-forum is SO confusing. I didn't know until today several of the missing people I've followed have been moved here. And I've been following these and visited Websleuths since 2008-ish. Imagine new visitors trying to find a case?
This forum is not needed at all, jmo, imo, and all that.

Please move the MPs back over to where they are supposed to be.
This ET-forum is SO confusing. I didn't know until today several of the missing people I've followed have been moved here. And I've been following these and visited Websleuths since 2008-ish. Imagine new visitors trying to find a case?
This forum is not needed at all, jmo, imo, and all that.

Yes, it did turn out to be confusing, but Tricia has been in discussions about this and it’s being worked on as we speak. Everything will return to its proper place very soon. The ETF will exist with links only, not actual threads. This will allow members to be aware of the disproportionate number of missing people in this area, work on possible connections, but still be able to search details for UIDs, etc.

I just want to let everyone know that the ETF fix has not been forgotten. Tricia and I talked about logistics a few weeks ago. I will be doing the initial task of labeling each thread with a post telling Tricia where they need to go so she doesn’t have to take time to figure it out. If any titles need changing I’ll post that too. So if you see a lot of ETF threads getting bumped to the top of the “latest replies” heap, that’s why.

I got delayed starting this project by real life stuff, but I plan to start this week with Humboldt County. I’ll give more detail soon, but wanted to make a quick post to keep everyone informed. Thanks for your patience. :)

Note to Tricia: With the passing of the ETF, this is no longer needed. Recommend deletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant