Q & A for our NEWCOMERS! Ask a question and leave an answer! *NO DISCUSSIONS*

1) Is the tatoo artist on the witness list ? Insofar as the tatoo was a prominant part of the opening statement &, in my eyes, just as damaging as the journal entry, I expected him/her to be called during the timeline phase. It seems to have been forgotten.

2) After the verdict is read, will she be hancuffed in the court room before being led out ?

Thank you

I think he's on state and defense witness list.

I'm pretty sure you are handcuffed and transported immediately to your new home. I've seen that happen in other cases.

What is the courtroom procedure for ICA, or any other defendent for arriving from jail in jail clothes and changing and recesses. Is she in a holding room and guarded?

Probably best to ask this question in the lawyer thread.

*First time poster* Sorry if this is not the place for such a question.

Now that the chloroform has been mentioned, is there anyway the DT will try to implicate RM in some way, because of his myspace chloroform reference? I know he testified to being in the A's home once, perhaps the DT will try to say he was the one who looked up chloroform on the computer?

Also, a second question even if as the DT said in OS that Caylee drown in the pool and ICA is acquitted (God forbid) could RM or AL or GA then be charged for Caylee's murder? Or is the case considered closed as the State and LE does know that Casey and Casey alone killed her child and somehow got away with it.

Sorry first time poster, don't know if this is the correct way to ask questions.

TIA!

Matty

I'm sure they will try and throw some suspicion onto to RM but they won't be able to accuse him of much.

There is no evidence that anyone other than ICA was involved in this crime so no. If she is found not guilty that will be the end of the story and she will go free and no one will be found to have killed Caylee.

Some people believe ashes are in the locket Cindy wears around her neck and/or inside of a teddy bear she carries with her.

This has got to be the saddest thing I've read so far about the case. :anguish:

My question is... what day of the trial is it? Some places I read that we're in the 20 something day of the trial and others say this is day 12. Very confused (as I've not followed the trial from the beginning).

I have to say, I'm so amazed at the dedication here on this site and that by ACR. Thank you so much. I just found it for this trial.

My question is... what day of the trial is it? Some places I read that we're in the 20 something day of the trial and others say this is day 12. Very confused (as I've not followed the trial from the beginning).

I have to say, I'm so amazed at the dedication here on this site and that by ACR. Thank you so much. I just found it for this trial.

The media are including the two weeks that were prior to the trial for jury selection, so theoretically including jury selection today is day 23.

It is the 23rd day counting from the 1st day of jury selections. It is the 12th day counting from the 1st day of opening statements.

1) Is the tatoo artist on the witness list ? Insofar as the tatoo was a prominant part of the opening statement &, in my eyes, just as damaging as the journal entry, I expected him/her to be called during the timeline phase. It seems to have been forgotten.

2) After the verdict is read, will she be hancuffed in the court room before being led out ?

Thank you

see link above acandyrose...that ynot posted......there is a very detailed calendar that the SA appear to be following in the order of their witnesses....SA are going through the info as they received it.....currently @ the cadavar dog searches - must lay foundation to bring the testimony in...ie: all day on the certification process....then once allowed in as an expert to testify of what they did....

at least that is what we have been assuming and following for the SA case being laid out....hope that helps...

Why didn't they let the cadaver dogs search the whole house? Why only the backyard?

Because ICA didn't have a job, then she would have had no health insurance, right? Did Caylee really have a DR named Silva, or was that another lie of Casey's? IF Caylee was a able to get the the DR; did she have any strange symptoms or blood work results, did she even get her vaccinations? Could lack of medical care be another form of child neglect she experienced? Here in Minnesota, at age 3, children are supposed to be screened for possible pre-school needs, and they need to be up on their shots, etc. I think maybe Casey couldn't take Caylee to the DR, and that was another parenting / life issue that Casey wasn't ready to deal with. Paperwork with questions such as: Caylee's medical history, questions about her father, Casey's work place, Caylee's daycare, etc. All would have required more lies, lies, lies.

While reading some of Casey's jail letters, two things were mentioned that intrigued me:
1) Seizures she said she was having. Did she have a history of seizures?
2) In one letter to an inmate (Robyn), Casey said she was going to start calling her "Lily;" that she didn't know why, but that name had just come to her. That statement seems to validate the speculation that Casey has mental issues. Could her "imaginary" friends also actually be real people she gave "pretend" names to?

There is a 911 call you can find on Youtube where Jesse Grund says Casey is having a seizure. I would think that if she is currently having seizures, and a DR in the jail gave her an EEG, then wouldn't the Baez use that as another defense for Casey? Perhaps Casey lied about having seizures in jail to illicit some sympathy from Robin.

Are any of the experts on the stand chemists???

Because ICA didn't have a job, then she would have had no health insurance, right? Did Caylee really have a DR named Silva, or was that another lie of Casey's? IF Caylee was a able to get the the DR; did she have any strange symptoms or blood work results, did she even get her vaccinations? Could lack of medical care be another form of child neglect she experienced? Here in Minnesota, at age 3, children are supposed to be screened for possible pre-school needs, and they need to be up on their shots, etc. I think maybe Casey couldn't take Caylee to the DR, and that was another parenting / life issue that Casey wasn't ready to deal with. Paperwork with questions such as: Caylee's medical history, questions about her father, Casey's work place, Caylee's daycare, etc. All would have required more lies, lies, lies.

We haven't had any info released on Caylee's medical records (to my knowledge)...the only thing that has been said was the lack of prenatal care until 7 months and the testimony about her pediatrician that we heard from CA IIRC. The HIPPA laws are in effect here so they are unable to release medical records without kc's consent. I don't know the laws in FL but Caylee never attended a daycare or even had playmates that she frequently played with - released to date....no documented babysitter since the Grunds and her friend Lauren, except GA & CA. No answers about the bio-Dad as he was always portrayed as deceased once JG was ruled out as the baby's father through dna testing. CA stated in her myspace posting that she had paid all of Caylee's medical (IIRC) bills in addition to feeding, clothing, sheltering, etc. I am not sure kc has lied on these issues to the extent she has lied to her parents and LE, as there really haven't been any entities that she would have to answer to (ie: insurance company, temporary assistance to needy families/welfare, daycare, etc). Hope this helps

Can someone direct me to where the proof that the duct tape was applied while Caylee was alive can be found? I keep reading that this is the case, but cannot find any actual evidence of that. Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rosebud79922
Back