Rape And Molestation Charges Filed

I too will chime in and thank you for starting this thread. Unfortunately, it is true that women can be sex offenders and I will reiterate that men do not have to be involved.

I agree women can be as stated above.
Girls are getting more and more agressive and down right vicious.
I just keep thinking someone was al 'look out'..........
MH was NOT afraid that someone would 'walk in' during her play time,
death and disposal time with Sandra.
So many members had keys to the place like Fred W.
MH was in a frizzy of a hurry to get to the church........
I think to meet someone and had a look out..........IMOO
Nothing takes away from sex like a knock on the door!

It's a good thing we don't live in a society were mob mentality, vigilante justice and witch hunts run rampant. This poor woman might not have survived the week.

It's a good thing we don't live in a society where children are raped and murdered by Sunday school teachers. This poor child might not have survived the month.

Oh, gee....

Probably the part where it was proved that this occurred before death.
Again, there would be immediate proof to ascertain if the action occurred before or after her death. The preliminary report of the ME should show they have the proof and will be one of the reasons she was charged accordingly. They didn't bring such charges until they verified this part of the crime, imo.

It's a good thing we don't live in a society where children are raped and murdered by Sunday school teachers. This poor child might not have survived the month.

Oh, gee....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Love it!

Again, there would be immediate proof to ascertain if the action occurred before or after her death. The preliminary report of the ME should show they have the proof and will be one of the reasons she was charged accordingly. They didn't bring such charges until they verified this part of the crime, imo.

Not necessarily... her body had been underwater for almost two weeks which might have made some of the findings and conclusions questionable. This may be one of the reasons for the prosecutions strong objections to granting the defense another autopsy.

Psychotropic drugs are not always the answer but more often than not they are. It's my belief that they are sometimes given as a last resort to people who are already thatched in the noggin too far. I'm on Zoloft and I've never wanted to harm or kill someone. To blame the drugs, IMO, is ludicrous. It's like saying that an alcoholic who takes two Tylenol every morning for a hangover is only an alcoholic because they take Tylenol. It's just an over simplification.

:cow:

Dan, I do agree with you to a point. But some people have severe side effects to these drugs which can cause them to have psychotic tendencies. However, you are correct when you say there was something wrong mentally in the first place or she wouldn't have been given the drugs. :)

Not necessarily... her body had been underwater for almost two weeks which might have made some of the findings and conclusions questionable. This may be one of the reasons for the prosecutions strong objections to granting the defense another autopsy.

She was underwater in a sealed container and didn't Melissa say in an interview before her arrest that the luggage was water proof? :confused:

You imply the prosecution is willing to cover up evidence.

Since you are ONLY speculating, then I think I may do that, as well! (Oh, my!)

Maybe the prosecution objected because the defense motion was premature, and because the child has just been buried, and because the injury to the family will be DEVASTATING.

Not that the family's pain and suffering matter in this process...pathetically enough....

She was underwater in a sealed container and didn't Melissa say in an interview before her arrest that the luggage was water proof? :confused:

The medical examiner would have taken videos, photos, audio, tissue and blood samples, preserved the clothing and evidence found in the suitcase to turn over to LE. There will be copious reports and notes taken from the autopsy, filed when the process has been completed, with lab result reports and consultations documented, to which the defense will have access.

But by all means, let the defense rip the child up and open all over again. Don't want to miss giving the defense any opportunity to prove how little the victim means anymore in all this.

Doesn't mean water couldn't have seeped in. Maybe the case was flawed, punctured or not sealed correctly before entering the water. A lot of ways water could have gotten in. My watch is water proof but water still found its way in... go figure.

Doesn't mean water couldn't have seeped in. Maybe the case was flawed, punctured or not sealed correctly before entering the water. A lot of ways water could have gotten in. My watch is water proof but water still found its way in... go figure.

So, play Devil's Advocate much? :rolleyes: You remind me of my son who always has to debate the least popular side. Yes, maybe the case was flawed. Who knows, really?

There would be other proof besides the body. There would be additional evidence on the bed, bedding (or wherever this crime was committed), her clothing, and perhaps on the instrument (foreign object) used to further determine when she was raped.

Being underwater in a protected environment for 10 days would not change the bruising and the injuries especially if they were internal. Her body would not have been subjected to tearing and other factors as if she were being scraped against debris in some river. The decomp process should actually be slower in the suitcase in the water than if she were left in the open Florida air.

Hi. I'm very new here and am such a newbie to websleuthing I'm very hesitant to say much at all yet. But Sandra's horrific death and that innocent woman with so much superficial similarity to Sandra's accused killer made me overcome it to post earlier in this thread.

Now I'm a bit troubled because some reaction to it is drawing focus off the fact that we're all on the same side. We all want justice for Sandra. We all want every child to have the right to grow up safe and loved. The forces we oppose to are so heinous, so demonic, that we can't afford to waste energy quibbling with each other.

It's important to remember that perhaps many who sleuth may have lost a loved one or know someone who has. Lynching and death threats are never right, but it's critically important to remember that someone calling for one might have a damned good reason for feeling that way. By the same token, the love of law and order that makes a person hate mob mentality is part of what fuels the drive to seek justice and safety for all children.

Learning about Sandra's fate brought to memory something someone once quoted to me. Learning about that innocent woman nearly motivated me to use that quote as my signature at WebSleuths. The fact that we might lose our focus is making me post it here:

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

This post sounds very remote and philosophical, and I don't mean it that way. We don't have the time to lose ourselves in armchair philosophising when children are being snatched from their home streets or their own beds by predators.

Hi. I'm very new here and am such a newbie to websleuthing I'm very hesitant to say much at all yet. But Sandra's horrific death and that innocent woman with so much superficial similarity to Sandra's accused killer made me overcome it to post earlier in this thread.

Now I'm a bit troubled because some reaction to it is drawing focus off the fact that we're all on the same side. We all want justice for Sandra. We all want every child to have the right to grow up safe and loved. The forces we oppose to are so heinous, so demonic, that we can't afford to waste energy quibbling with each other.

It's important to remember that perhaps many who sleuth may have lost a loved one or know someone who has. Lynching and death threats are never right, but it's critically important to remember that someone calling for one might have a damned good reason for feeling that way. By the same token, the love of law and order that makes a person hate mob mentality is part of what fuels the drive to seek justice and safety for all children.

Learning about Sandra's fate brought to memory something someone once quoted to me. Learning about that innocent woman nearly motivated me to use that quote as my signature at WebSleuths. The fact that we might lose our focus is making me post it here:

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

This post sounds very remote and philosophical, and I don't mean it that way. We don't have the time to lose ourselves in armchair philosophising when children are being snatched from their home streets or their own beds by predators.

Thanks for the Kind words & the reminders !!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Be Kind.... & Don't become.... what we hate in the EVIL !!!

God Bless !
jjgram
:blowkiss:

*** Let's Keep helping to change the world for a better
place... and keep Children SAFE !!!!! It's Important and
the
Children are counting on us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

I agree which is why I am fundamentally against the death penalty.

I can tell you from personal experience that mothers can sexually abuse their sons and be innappropriate with their grandsons.
Mothers can also collude with elderly paedophiles who sexually abuse their daughters.
The children are ashamed about the abuse and think that it is their fault, it can affect their future sex lies and lead to drug/alcohol addiction.
You grow up with an overwhelming experience of utter shame.
But not all of these children abuse their own children, they protect them like tigresses and would kill someone who laid a finger on their own children.
That is all:mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nobsnurse99
Back