RA's dresser and apt locations

Redbird...the article that says "unidentified" under the photo was released a month after the photos came out, in April of 2010. I would imagine that most of the photos (if not all) were unidentified at the time of this printing.

I did not say that the girl with the cereal bowl was Beth. I said that I believe that the girl sitting on his lap, the girl in the blue swimming suit and possibly the girl with the cereal bowl were ANOTHER girlfriend. He had several.

I'm not saying that you are wrong about the girl on his lap...I just would like to see in print (valid news source) where it says that Beth was sitting on his lap because, like other things that I thought I had read, I can't find it.

The article I linked was written by Crimesider staff that attended the trial and covered the case for several years. Since they actually saw Beth Kelleher in person at the trial I assumed they would recognize her picture.

When I can find the source about there only being one picture of Beth, I will link it. I read through about 50 articles when I found that information. It would probably take me a couple of hours to find it again.

Dang!!!! that looks like her. Correct eye colors does not always show in pics.

Wonder what sort of club she met that pig in. Sitting on his lap she just doesn't seem like the club type.
She seems more like the library type girl. But looks can be definately deceiving.

The article I linked was written by Crimesider staff that attended the trial and covered the case for several years. Since they actually saw Beth Kelleher in person at the trial I assumed they would recognize her picture.

When I can find the source about there only being one picture of Beth, I will link it. I read through about 50 articles when I found that information. It would probably take me a couple of hours to find it again.

Same with me Redbird. I now wish that I'd categorized this stuff and saved it. But, when I started reading, I had no idea how much I'd get into it.

Same with me Redbird. I now wish that I'd categorized this stuff and saved it. But, when I started reading, I had no idea how much I'd get into it.

I am so OCD it will drive me crazy until I find it. It had to be a site about Beth's interview, but I can't find it yet.

Using the site http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/04/21/alcala.photos.pdf

these are the other locations I have group together:

AGAINST PATIO DOOR TYPE WINDOW
#2 Blue eyes dirty blond in peach blouse
#14 Blond with straw hat
Dates unknown

AGAINST WINDOW
#7 Pigtail girl with eyes closed
#32 Dark wavy haired girl with dark blue sweater
#39 Thin girl in light turtleneck
#43 Thin girl in light turtleneck
#111 Dark wavy haired girl with dark blue sweater
#117 Thin girl in light turtleneck
Dates unknown, probably New York

OUTDOOR PATIO DOORS
#191 Alcala with communion girl
#219 Funky shirt girl on patio
Unknown dates, makes me think of California.

AGAINST 50'S TYPE KITCHEN TABLE/BROWN BACKGROUND
#4 Blue eyes dirty blond in peach blouse
#131 Girl with granny glasses against brown walls (This may not be the same location)

WOODSY SETTING
#5 Hanging person
#77 Rodney and girl in crocheted bathing suit
#205 Girl with crocheted bathing suit
#209 Girl with crocheted bathing suit
#215 Elizabeth with Rodney
#220 Girl with crocheted bathing suit

I think the woodsy setting may be Washington state in 1979.

EAST COAST TREES 1977?
#10 Ballerina posed girl
#65 Girl in short poised with hand under chin/pink haze
#134 Girl in yellow shorts
#138 Girl in shorts posed with biceps, pink haze
#148 Girl in yellow shorts
#179 Girl in yellow shorts
#181 Girl in yellow shorts
#216 Girl in blue shorts, smiling
#217 Girl with yellow shorts

BLUE WALLS/BRICK/GEO CURTAIN APT
#13 Girl in underwear with bowl
#30 Costume makeup girl with plaid headscarf against geo print curtain
#36 Costume makeup girl/shows wooden door closed
#47 Boy with mole on cheek
#68 Boy with mole on cheek
#74 Costume makeup girl

This may be his New York apartment Sept 25, 1968 to Aug 12, 1971.

WHITE WALLED APT WITH RECORD COLLECT/BEATLES PRINT
Sept 25, 1968 to Aug 12, 1971
#29 Girl with headset and eyes closed
$41 Girl with headset
#52 Girl with headset
#69 Girl in blue P coat pointing finger
#70 Very blond wearing headset
#73 Other very blond girl
#76 Very blond girl holding headset
#81 Very blond girl in orange chair with green calendar
#146 Screaming, singing girl against record collection/Martin paints

Probably the New York apartment from Sept. 25, 1968 to Aug 12, 1971

APARTMENT WITH BOOKCASES AND BLUE WALLS after June 1977
#54 Brunette against blue sheet/ can see white phone
#59 Yellow bikini girl with pigtails
#96 Sad eyed girl with long blond hair (also shows bloue sheet) white phone
#130 Frizzy haired girl against refrigerator and bookcase
Sparcely furnished, may be post 1977 in California

ORANGE FLOWER PRINT SHEET BACKGROUND
#75 Girl with long hair with man with eyes closed
#98 Same couple, girl drinking from glass.
#100 Girl with long hair/eyes half closed
#106 Different girl with long brown hair, green jacket or blouse
#120 Girl with long hair smiling
#136 Girl in granny glasses P coat in background
#154 Girl with green jacket, hair up

The flowered sheet shows in the apartment with blue walls and brick. Could mean these pics are from 1968 to 1971.

RED WALLS
#124 Girl with Xmas tree

COUNTRY FRENCH KITCHEN TABLE
#158 Girl in white blouse, brunette with dresser in background

0143.JPG

I believe this picture, previously mentioned as being a girl, is actually a teen boy. I've also found that Martin Paints were local to NYC, with three stores in Manhattan, five in the Bronx, eight in Brooklyn and seven in Queens.

Another intersting note... 1965 the Sony CV-2000D / TCV-2020 was introduced as the first "domestic video recorder" and is also pictured above. (Side note: have the police ever found any videos he may have recorded?)

The picture on the wall (top left) says, "Celebrate Antiquity in Greenwich Village". When I Googled the phrase, this quote was something that came up that may be relevant:
The Stonewall Inn was located at 51-53 Christopher Street, formerly two adjacent two-story stable houses erected in 1843 and 1846. Undergoing numerous alterations, and several incarnations, the inn reopened in 1967 as a “private club”—a bar and dance hall which, like numerous local establishments, catered to the vibrant gay community of Greenwich Village.In the early hours of June 28, 1969 police raided the Stonewall Inn and a melee ensued in which thirteen people were arrested. Word of the raid and uprising soon spread, and the next day thousands gathered to protest the crackdown, and advocate for the legalization of gay bars. Further protests erupted in early July, and on July 27th a group of activists organized the first gay and lesbian march, from Washington Square to Stonewall. The events of that summer and their aftermath are often credited with launching the gay rights movement in the United States.

There was another riot:

In August 1970, one year after the Stonewall Rebellion and one month after the historic first pride march to the Sheep Meadow in Central Park, there was a riot in Greenwich Village. It extended throughout Greenwich Village, involved hundreds of protesters, and culminated in 17 arrests. At the time the August 29, 1970 riot was considered un-newsworthy and, for more than four decades, disappeared from our collective memory.

All this leads me to believe this is the apartment between 1968-1971 in NY.

Men's pants have the button on the right, women's have it on the left. Likewise with button up shirts - men's buttons are on the right and holes are on the left, women's are opposite. At least historically.. these days maybe not as much. But this picture is historical in nature, and the buttons on shirt and pants are both on the left. Plus the pants look high-waisted. Likewise, the ring being worn on the middle finger of the left hand - not very masculine, JMO.

IMHO this person is wearing women's clothing, not men's.

PS these margins are beyond blown, just FYI

Moving this thread back to the front page. The information about possible photo locations might be useful for others comparing after the recent 20/20 episode.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back