Red Sweater Girl

2 pictures, 1 released by the Hynson family, the other found in Alcalas collection. Note there is another girl in the Alcala pic.. that could explain how Eileen survived the photo shoot only to vanish later in 1976 X

Attachments

• Hynson_eileen.jpg
    Hynson_eileen.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 31
  • kz3edk-kz3e8i0168.jpg
    kz3edk-kz3e8i0168.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 27
2 pictures, 1 released by the Hynson family, the other found in Alcalas collection. Note there is another girl in the Alcala pic.. that could explain how Eileen survived the photo shoot only to vanish later in 1976 X
That's a good thought but they have some facial dissimilarities I noticed. This girl is very pretty.

They do really remind me of each other though..

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-15_18-26-8.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-15_18-26-8.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
What dissimilarities I noticed:

Red sweater girl has a different brow shape from the missing girl. She has thick, slightly arched brows while the missing girl has plucked and raised eyebrows.

Red sweater girl has a slightly wide ovate face with a slightly square chin shape, while the missing girl has more of a diamond shaped face with higher cheekbones and a heart chin shape.

Red sweater girl has bigger breasts than the missing girl.

Red sweater girl has a different skin undertone.

Missing girl has a smaller, shorter nose.

Missing girl also looks younger, but she could've aged in that pic.

Similarities are.. I think their eye shape is similar. But missing girl has more almond shaped eyes while this red sweater girl has rounder eyes.

eileen_francis_hynson_1.jpg
eileen_francis_hynson_2.jpg

Some basic features are different.. this girl has a shorter face and head in general.

Welcome! And thanks for suggesting Robin. She looks pretty close to me. I attached thumbnails for comparison. If you go to the large picture at http://cnnnancygrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/00781.jpg and zoom in on the sweater girl's eyebrows, you can see a LOT of cosmetics and grooming went into those pretty perfect arches, so I wouldn't rule it out on just that.

Did anyone ever look more closely at Robin? Since learning of the victim prior to Tali, I have been thinking a bit about other women who disappeared in the areas he was known to have been active, and Robin is one I have wondered about. (i.e. could he have snuck back to California while living in NH as John Berger to visit family or friends? People certainly covered for him in later years.....)

That's a good thought but they have some facial dissimilarities I noticed. This girl is very pretty.

They do really remind me of each other though..

Red Sweater Girl, is imo arrestingly beautiful. I'm a hetero woman and I see that in her. How this woman could be unknown all these years absolutely breaks my heart. I have studied her pictures trying to find clues, she's a woman, not a girl and someone had to have known her. She's not the missing girl upthread. Her brows are different and while yes you can pluck and reshape, at 58 yrs old and without plucking for 25 years, I still have my same basic brow line and brows. If that dark picture of the girl with a scrunched up unhappy face and messed up hair is also her, she knew she was in such big trouble.
If he took such beautiful women, children and I assume those boys and made them into corpses, now we'll truly never know as the monster is dead.
This serial killer angers me in a way few other than Bundy and Bernardo did. They flaunted it.
I have the same visceral reaction when looking at the girl with the fur coat, and the blondes with the thousand yard stares. Also the one brownish haired girl who's described as blonde (and has choke marks on her throat) and a true dead look in her eyes. I doubt any of the nude ones made it out alive, even though several have been id'ed.

I thought someone had mentioned this, but no. That isn't a second girl in the second Alcala pic. It's the same girl looking in a mirror.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back