Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I love Beth and all.

But I'm not shelling out money to read what I could read for free on twitter.

That money could go toward a pumpkin spice frappucino, know what I'm sayin'?

So, ladies, clean-cut Dr. or stubbly Dr.?
2nd day scruff please! Although at this point in my life I can't be too picky. However he wanted to present himself would work for me LOL

If it was a stealth juror, determined to sink a DP vote, she sure went about it the wrong way. First she let everyone know during voir dire she has a connection to the killer through her sis-in-law. Then, she went out of her way to break the rules, going right up to a media person (Beth K) and also not wearing her juror badge. I say, that was a #FAIL if being stealthy was her intent. I think she's just simply dumb as a box 'o rox.

Yeah, I love Beth and all.

But I'm not shelling out money to read what I could read for free on twitter.

That money could go toward a pumpkin spice frappucino, know what I'm sayin'?
I will be honest....I am liking what I see posted here from Beth. Same info on Twitter yes, but she does not post the same info on Twitter that she does on her site. A lot more detail with her. I get it though.

Well, I think it's perfectly fine to be attracted to both Mr Jaunderful and the good doctor.:giggle:

I certainly do not want to be invasive about your financial situation.

You do have an option to pay $5.99 per month and there is a portion wherein you can select just a one month subscription.
Further back on this thread, (just a few pages) I've posted all of the pertinent information regarding joining Beth's new site.

What fun is it to be able to view her posts but not be able to share/discuss them with others?

If it was a stealth juror, determined to sink a DP vote, she sure went about it the wrong way. First she let everyone know during voir dire she has a connection to the killer through her sis-in-law. Then, she went out of her way to break the rules, going right up to a media person (Beth K) and also not wearing her juror badge. I say, that was a #FAIL if being stealthy was her intent. I think she's just simply dumb as a box 'o rox.

This juror also said she'd put up the money for daycare for her kids since she was a SAHM. That was her out, right there.

Check again ... my free access was just terminated. :(

I finally got registered and can't log in. Now it says I have tried too many times to log in. Great! I am about ready to give up and I think I have probably paid twice.

I will be honest....I am liking what I see posted here from Beth. Same info on Twitter yes, but she does not post the same info on Twitter that she does on her site. A lot more detail with her. I get it though.

Yeah, I gotta be real here, even though her posts are longer, I don't feel like I've gotten a ton more info than I've gotten reading along on twitter. There's a few nuggets here and there, but it's mostly all the same.

@NancyGraceHLN: Court still in recess. #JodiArias family members back in their seats & some of Travis' family as well

Can someone post the addy for Beth's pay for use site.. Thanks

And not being able to discuss what Beth's written... there's no "comments" on her site. I'll stick to the freebies and WS. This way we all share!

I love how in that pic of Juan and Dr Horn, Dr horn is looking like "wtf are you doing?"

I always felt they spent too much time talking about the gunshot and knife wound order. I understand that is important but Dr. Horn being the M.E. I wanted them to create more of an emotional/visual for the jury by asking him questions about how decomposed the body was after being left for 6, or however, many days, and how deep the wounds were, so they could "feel" and comprehend how badly his body was mutilated by her, and just keep drilling every knife wound into their minds.

She is already guilty, be less technical, and illustrate how his body suffered not only at the time she murdered him, but also how she left him to decompose. Remorseful? She left the man she "loved so much" to rot, allowed his body to bloat, didn't even cover him up, etc.

This jury needs to get the emotional connection to Travis and his pain, before she even tries to get one to feel any sort of emotional connection to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592