Is Delphi murder suspect Richard Allen:

• Guilty

Votes: 55 56.7%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 24 24.7%

• Total voters
followed this case closely earlier on and only from the periphery as it progressed after he was officially of interest so I'm curious about your poll. Voted.

How's it going?
Are results visible? I wanted them to be..

So far, he’s off the hook. Was not unanimous.
1701362297567.png

Richard Allen is scheduled to go to trial for the felony murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams.

Based only on what you know as of today, if you were on the jury and deciding the verdict, how would you vote?
Good poll you have going on; thanks for starting it.

I'm curious about the "unsure" option. How would that work in the scenario you set up?
In a real jury setting, doesn't it have to be guilty or not guilty?

I'm curious to see how the "unsure" folks would vote if they had to vote guilty or not guilty.
The is the option to change their vote in the poll.

I'm curious about the "unsure" option. How would that work in the scenario you set up?

I'm curious to see how the "unsure" folks would vote if they had to vote guilty or not guilty.
I think "unsure" would be considered "not guilty" on a jury. "Unsure" would mean the prosecution didn't present compelling evidence. In that case, you'd have to say "not guilty."

I voted "guilty."

I have followed the case from the start, though the current developments are such a circus I have backed off and will await trial.

Great idea for a poll.
jmo

Good point. We can do another poll in a month or so (or next time there’s some major case activity) and make it just the two choices.

I think "unsure" would be considered "not guilty" on a jury. "Unsure" would mean the prosecution didn't present compelling evidence. In that case, you'd have to say "not guilty."

I voted "guilty."

I have followed the case from the start, though the current developments are such a circus I have backed off and will await trial.

Great idea for a poll.
jmo
Your explanation is what I was thinking. It is still so early. Some folks can’t quite say he’s not guilty yet, but wouldn’t vote guilty either. A prudent jury member who is truly unsure in court should rightfully vote not guilty.

I am going with a solid "Guilty". My issue is the lack of candor in his initial interview with LEO. And what an idiot to still have the same jacket!

Still unsure but leaning strongly towards guilty. I want to know more about the clothing, the jacket in particular. Want any information available about the geofencing. Is there any DNA? I'm assuming no. Want to know the details of his confessions. Mostly just want all info available about any kind of cellular data, but finding it difficult to deal with hearing about the attorney antics constantly, it's like a circus. I feel like I'm watching a 70s sitcom now every time I tune in, and it's like Shaft or something, but it's Bad Lawyer. TONIGHT on Bad Lawyer...

I’ve been following since the girls went missing. I voted guilty based on what we know now points to RA being BG.
If I had to vote on if he actually killed the girls I'm a not sure.

I've been avidly following the case since the girls disappeared. I think the video is compelling and hearing him directing the girls where to go was chilling. As an attorney, I can't conceive of a persuasive argument that could be made by the defense which would result in an acquittal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back