Ron and Misty Have Brushes With The Law 12/30/09

With out booster seats,put one on the console,{my console is between the driver and the passenger which you can have down or push it up.} and you can let one sit in your lap, which is against the law here. I also have a extended cab. Ron with 2 kids should have gotten an extended cab so his 2 children could ride with him and be buckled in for their safety.

If I did that here, I'd have tickets or even worse. Either one would be trying to drive...

If I did that here, I'd have tickets or even worse. Either one would be trying to drive...
The little ones wants to drive. I don't have any kids at home,they are married. But i do buckle my grands up when i have them.They just get in the back and buckle their selves up or Grama won't move till they do. I agree with the ones that said they did not hear kids in the truck that night, {i didn't either} How do you keep a child quite if what Misty said was going on is true.. I couldn't keep quite myself if some one was trying to run me off the road.

With out booster seats,put one on the console,{my console is between the driver and the passenger which you can have down or push it up.} and you can let one sit in your lap, which is against the law here. I have a extended cab with seats in the back. Ron with 2 kids should have gotten an extended cab with seats in the back so his 2 children could ride with him and be buckled in for their safety.

Ron's truck is a 1995 GMC Sierra regular cab. I'm not going to go into ton,
4wd and bed size, it is irrevelent, imo.

When my husband and I started dating (2000) he had a 1995 GMC Sierra regular cab. I had 1 child at the time who was young enough to need a car seat. If we went somewhere and he drove we all fit just fine.

Fast forward a few years, we are married now and have a child together.
We don't all fit in the truck anymore so we get a 2004 GMC Sierra extended cab. Bench seat in the extended cab, 3 seatbelts, 3 in the front so it will fit all of us now plus 2 more.

So most of us know that there is no way 4 people can legally ride in his truck.
I have seen my neighbors do this (them and their 2 kids all in a regular cab pu) and it irritates me. It's just a pet peeve of mine-one should care enough for whoever is riding with them to make them safe plus it's against the law.

I would really like to know if there were kids with them or not. Look whose mouth it came out of!

MOO

Ron's truck is a 1995 GMC Sierra regular cab. I'm not going to go into ton,
4wd and bed size, it is irrevelent, imo.

When my husband and I started dating (2000) he had a 1995 GMC Sierra regular cab. I had 1 child at the time who was young enough to need a car seat. If we went somewhere and he drove we all fit just fine.

Fast forward a few years, we are married now and have a child together.
We don't all fit in the truck anymore so we get a 2004 GMC Sierra extended cab. Bench seat in the extended cab, 3 seatbelts, 3 in the front so it will fit all of us now plus 2 more.

So most of us know that there is no way 4 people can legally ride in his truck.
I have seen my neighbors do this (them and their 2 kids all in a regular cab pu) and it irritates me. It's just a pet peeve of mine-one should care enough for whoever is riding with them to make them safe plus it's against the law.

I would really like to know if there were kids with them or not. Look whose mouth it came out of!

MOO

Absolutely --- and if she was lying about that, what else was she lying about that night... It just seems to fit -- she & RC start trouble -- and then twist it to make the other person look bad.

It amazing me that some have tried to turn the J family into the worst people ever by saying that 'cause they were 'cussing, they were lying. 2 different things. I've been around people that every sentence has a cuss word, and if they thought that they had been set up, then that's just how they'd say it.

IMO, I would think that the officer would haev been able to determine if there were TWO children at GGM's house. IF one of those children were JR and another one of Misty's brother's children, then i think it would be safe to say that there was atleast one child in the vehicle with them. (i guess what i am trying to say is that Ron only has one child right now, with him. IF there was another (other than JR) child present in the home when Ron and Misty were being questioned about the events of the road rage, then it would be a pretty darn good assumption that atleast one child was with them. I am sure GGM wouldn't watch any of the Misty's relatives children, JMO.

I hope this make sense.

Why would RC go pick up MC and TWO kids to bring back to his house so SHE could pick up some of her thing? Did RC already have the two kids with him? That would make more sense to me than picking up MC and whomever she was babysitting.

...and who in their right mind would let MC babysit their kids?

This turn of events with the car chase really has me shaking my head in disbelief.

ugh!

IMO, I would think that the officer would haev been able to determine if there were TWO children at GGM's house. IF one of those children were JR and another one of Misty's brother's children, then i think it would be safe to say that there was atleast one child in the vehicle with them. (i guess what i am trying to say is that Ron only has one child right now, with him. IF there was another (other than JR) child present in the home when Ron and Misty were being questioned about the events of the road rage, then it would be a pretty darn good assumption that atleast one child was with them. I am sure GGM wouldn't watch any of the Misty's relatives children, JMO.

I hope this make sense.

If there were two children in the truck with them it stands to reason Ron C either had one or two children with him when he picked Misty up or he didn't have any children with him...
It also stands to reason if there were two children in the truck when he was taking Misty to get her belongings she brought along either one or two children or she didn't bring any children with her.....

Now, IF the children were Jr and another child that belongs in the Cummings family, they could have taken them inside and put them to bed before the police arrived...
If one or two of the children belonged to Misty and were there at the house when the officer/s arrived to investigate the incident seems the child/ren's presence would have been visible to the investigating officers..I doubt she put strange children to bed or hid them in GGMS's house..

Could be though GGMS was sound to sleep and didn't know anything was going on ...JMO

Could be there were no children in that truck and Misty just lied...once again...

Now that was confusing to type out and most probably doesn't make any sense..

Why would RC go pick up MC and TWO kids to bring back to his house so SHE could pick up some of her thing? Did RC already have the two kids with him? That would make more sense to me than picking up MC and whomever she was babysitting.

...and who in their right mind would let MC babysit their kids?

This turn of events with the car chase really has me shaking my head in disbelief.

ugh!

I agree, but i think it may have been JR and one of Misty's brother's children. Misty has now made nicey nice with her kinfolk. Of course, IMO, i think that the officer would have been able to determine when he got to GGM's house IF there were TWO children or maybe just JR in the vehicle. (by how many children were in the home)

I also think it would make more sense IF misty had things at Rons then he would have just brought the items over, instead of driving there to pick her up, then getting her things and driving her back. Wouldn't you be wasting a lot of time?

BBM :)

The turn of events for this whole entire case has me shaking my head in disbelief.

If there were two children in the truck with them it stands to reason Ron C either had one or two children with him when he picked Misty up or he didn't have any children with him...
It also stands to reason if there were two children in the truck when he was taking Misty to get her belongings she brought along either one or two children or she didn't bring any children with her.....

Now, IF the children were Jr and another child that belongs in the Cummings family, they could have taken them inside and put them to bed before the police arrived...
If one or two of the children belonged to Misty and were there at the house when the officer/s arrived to investigate the incident seems the child/ren's presence would have been visible to the investigating officers..I doubt she put strange children to bed or hid them in GGMS's house..

Could be though GGMS was sound to sleep and didn't know anything was going on ...JMO

Could be there were no children in that truck and Misty just lied...once again...

Now that was confusing to type out and most probably doesn't make any sense..

Made a heck of a lot more sense than mine :) lmao!

You said what i was trying to say, about the investigating officer.

I guess it is time to brew more coffee...haha

Whether or not the officer observed any children at the house, he would've inquired about passengers. It's a routine question. The incident makes no mention of passengers other than Misty. It also indicates no juveniles were involved.

Whether or not the officer observed any children at the house, he would've inquired about passengers. It's a routine question. The incident makes no mention of passengers other than Misty. It also indicates no juveniles were involved.

I'm inclined to agree, and certainly wish Levi would have asked her WHY the police report did not mention any children... Seems no one wants to ask either Ron C or Misty any of the hard questions....JMO

I agree, but i think it may have been JR and one of Misty's brother's children. Misty has now made nicey nice with her kinfolk. Of course, IMO, i think that the officer would have been able to determine when he got to GGM's house IF there were TWO children or maybe just JR in the vehicle. (by how many children were in the home)

I also think it would make more sense IF misty had things at Rons then he would have just brought the items over, instead of driving there to pick her up, then getting her things and driving her back. Wouldn't you be wasting a lot of time?

BBM :)

The turn of events for this whole entire case has me shaking my head in disbelief.
My question is, WHO goes at that time of night to get the rest of their things out of your Xhusband's house, not me. Wait and do it in the day time. Something smells fishy about this.

My question is, WHO goes at that time of night to get the rest of their things out of your Xhusband's house, not me. Wait and do it in the day time. Something smells fishy about this.

ITA EasyGoing!

I also question, why make it such a long trip, when Ron could have packed the rest of her belongings and dropped them off to her, instead of picking her up....makes no sense.

these two are DOUBLE TROUBLE. I think it had something to do with the two of them gettin busy or something to do with drugs. (i know some will say Ron's record has been clean for X amount of years, but to me that doesn't prove anything) JMO :)

ITA EasyGoing!

I also question, why make it such a long trip, when Ron could have packed the rest of her belongings and dropped them off to her, instead of picking her up....makes no sense.

these two are DOUBLE TROUBLE. I think it had something to do with the two of them gettin busy or something to do with drugs. (i know some will say Ron's record has been clean for X amount of years, but to me that doesn't prove anything) JMO :)
SEX :dance:

I'm inclined to agree, and certainly wish Levi would have asked her WHY the police report did not mention any children... Seems no one wants to ask either Ron C or Misty any of the hard questions....JMO

Exactly! This is just yet another example of the PCSO overlooking RC's wrongdoings. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why NOBODY is asking these questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back