RUMORS ONLY/not verified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, If I could make it out there, I sure would. But I'm afraid I wouldn't want to leave until I personally (with your all's help) hunted down the slimeball(s) and skinned em alive, slowly ... long, torturously!!!!

Amen to that !! Where is our girl that wanted to pack up & go check it out? She was going to do a freelance project. Have we heard from her?

Trust me, If I could make it out there, I sure would. But I'm afraid I wouldn't want to leave until I personally (with your all's help) hunted down the slimeball(s) and skinned em alive, slowly ... long, torturously!!!!

LOL I'd certainly be right there to help. Well said! :p

Yeah buddy !! I'm talking about make them eat gun powder & hot peppers & pork -n- beans to begin with... & then the real job begins.

Wow I just read that Whew that would be rough .. don't even know where that came from..

Yeah buddy !! I'm talking about make them eat gun powder & hot peppers & pork -n- beans to begin with... & then the real job begins.
LOL GS... I agree, but... Pork-n-beans? Who exactly are we trying to torture here? :D

Remember How i said in the beginning.. I was going to pray that God puts such a heavy burden on someones heart that they have to come forward. In a way I have been feeling guilty if that is what has happen to Vicky. i just don't know now if I should of been praying that !!

I'm guessing you're absolved. Something tells me prayer doesn't work that way. :)

And after all that, there would be a place in heaven for all of us ... :angel:

I know Keyboard thats what I meant when I re-read it LOL.. I am sitting here laughing with a stupid look on my face !!1:shocked2::cow::cow:

I know Keyboard thats what I meant when I re-read it LOL.. I am sitting here laughing with a stupid look on my face !!1:shocked2::cow::cow:
Oh sorry, I missed the last line of your post. Moo. :crazy:

No you didn't miss it .. I hit the edit button & added ...after I thought about.. LOL

Hey froggy.....this wasn't the dog you saw was it?

l_e49d3fd9a2b3d43c7e2bd27ac3cd01a7.jpg

Hey froggy.....this wasn't the dog you saw was it?

l_e49d3fd9a2b3d43c7e2bd27ac3cd01a7.jpg

There she is; shutterfly. You were the one that was gonna go out to Weleetka and do an investigation ya?
(We all talked you out of it).
Thats a sad looking little doggy. :-(

I was just thinking that arizona.. good catch. Shutterfly.....

I was just thinking that arizona.. good catch. Shutterfly.....

Thanks friend
I think I'll send a friends request to everyone on here. We need to stick together.
ps I haven't seen Flowerchild on here lately. Miss you FC

Thanks friend
I think I'll send a friends request to everyone on here. We need to stick together.
ps I haven't seen Flowerchild on here lately. Miss you FC

That's a good question! I've been wondering the same about her....

LOL GS... I agree, but... Pork-n-beans? Who exactly are we trying to torture here? :D

LMBO! I love the humor that you add when we are feeling sad.

And I sure would love to hear some of the music you have written about this. I too love to write, to let my feelings flow.

I dont know what I am doing wrong to make things post before I hit the post button! grrrrr

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=KbiDKLiNRpPdYfYaDcheNw%3D%3D
See... here she is in this picture. She started way down the road... down there at Plackers. Their driveway is down there as far as you can see the road go in this picture.
She doesnt look hungry there. (this was before she had her pups, obviously) She is probably being fed well. She is just probably confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18breighard