Sabrina Aisenberg - Can it be her?

Seratonin

Reaction score
Hey guys im new so dont kill me if im doing something wrong.

was watching kendall rae on youtube and she did a podcast on Sabrina Aisenberg.

usually when i come across a case i had t seen before, i try to do some digging myself.

can u believe i just found “Websleuths” wtf i been all this time. I would continuously hear this name mentioned all over the place, i just thought that was another name for people like us all over the internet. I mean thats what we are. But i thought it was just a general name given, had no idea there was a forum as well. Duhhh

anyway i was doing some digging and as of recent 2 girls have came forward claiming they might be sabrina. Some more digging but no updates and this was like a year and half ago.

then i came across 2 girls bickering on who is who...

something to the affect tht someone was blasting this family for been having sabrina all these years with out documents and using her biological daughters documents as Sabrinas documents. She also posted a picture of the biological daughter and a picture of sabrina - supposedly. Well then the biological girls cousin was going at the girl for posting such info callin the poster a fraud and that her family has been stalked by “internet ppl” bein nosey.

has anyone heard of this? No one else is talkin bout this... but i dont know the picture of the girl who is now older looks exactly like sabrina.

i need some more insight maybe someone else knows more info.

Also this girl claims she knows the investigator on the case and this info is true.

i have names n the picture.. if im allowed to pass on let me know.

FL - FL - Sabrina Aisenberg, 5 months, Valrico, 24 Nov 1997

@Seratonin , if you are local to the case, please become a Verified Insider:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Websleuths has Terms of Service, including using links to main stream media or LE reports to support information posted. If a person becomes a Verified Insider, that requirement is relaxed.

I do see that you've found our existing thread for Sabrina Aisenberg.
Ok, thank u for letting me know.

hello, I've for sure heard of it. it doesn't seem like there's a lot of info about it though. looking up sabrina, all I find is more articles about how these women's DNA is being run... nothing about the results. how/why is that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctrls
Back