SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confused because I thought she was translating what someone else was saying, nobody else thinks that? Not that she was saying she had put a gun to her head herself.
Mica was at a mission in Africa. She was giving her personal testimony to the group who was assembled there. The woman was translating what Mica said.

The other thing I want to point out is that if Mica worked at the church, why he did he announce that his wife passed away without naming her, if everybody there knew her? The way he said it made it sound like she was a stranger that the congregation didn’t know.

The other thing I want to point out is that if Mica worked at the church, why he did he announce that his wife passed away without naming her, if everybody there knew her? The way he said it made it sound like she was a stranger that the congregation didn’t know.
Sadly it was always my wife, never Mica, from what I have heard him say.

Mica wasn't attending her husband's church for some time before her death. Her 2nd baptism, which she posted on her page was at another church. In comments, she talks about how her 1st baptism was not right (not her exact words). Was JP the one who baptized her?
On her videos, many people commented about how much they missed her. IMO, she had not been at JP's church in some time. And she may have been MIA without him giving an explanation. Or maybe he gave an explanation centering around "mental health issues". All MOO.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

The narrative that he is trying to spin that she was happily married to him won't fly. She was separated from him and had filed for divorce. MOO, there may be allegations of abuse, mistreatment, and forced drugging. IMO, they weren't on speaking terms. I can't wait until the whole mess is uncovered and whomever is responsible for her death is held accountable.

Last edited by a moderator:
But if the couple were legally separated, then I think her property would be given to her family. The legal separation would have meant that possessions (at least personal possessions) would have been divided up during the separaton as well, if I am understanding a post earlier on this thread about legal separation in SC.

slight edit
Yow!!!
"Now DailyMail.com has learned that Mica's death came just 48 hours after her husband, from whom she had been separated for one month, was served with divorce papers."

Hmmm... as of yet we don't know if there separation was "legally seperated. The link in my post states Mica's death came just 48 hours after her husband, from whom she had been separated for one month, was served with divorce papers.

I'm having a very hard time believing Mica committed suicide. By all accounts she had lots of support, was anxious to start a new life, had a new job, and was already separated from Miller and living elsewhere.
Yes I know, mental illness can turn everything upside down, but it appears she suffered a great deal more before the separation.

I'm having a very hard time believing Mica committed suicide. By all accounts she had lots of support, was anxious to start a new life, had a new job, and was already separated from Miller and living elsewhere.
Yes I know, mental illness can turn everything upside down, but it appears she suffered a great deal more before the separation.

I could believe it especially if someone is struggling with mental health.

This could be a murder but nothing points to it yet.

Yes, I agree completely. Thought it was very odd the way material possessions were listed. If my husband were to write my obit, I could see him saying, "She loved cats, cooking, and road trips..." But just "nice car...house..." very weird. Also, seems like she had recently escaped that house she loved so much for some reason?
Exactly!
Daily Mail printed Mica's death came just 48 hours after her husband, from whom she had been separated for one month, was served with divorce papers.

It wouldn’t because her husband wrote it.

Why did he write the obituary? They were separated and she filed for divorce. He was also seeing someone else.

There's no concrete evidence of him seeing someone else except social media rumors.

The young lady in question is already being blamed for her husband’s death etc.

I could believe it especially if someone is struggling with mental health.

This could be a murder but nothing points to it yet.
Actually, we do not know that nothing points to murder. We are not aware of anything pointing to murder, but it seems possible, dare I say even likely, that something may have pointed to Mica's death not being from suicide, as 8 days later, it still has not been classified as one. JMO

In my own opinion, I think we are going to find an extreme amount of gaslighting. On WS how many cases have we researched only to find out the gaslighting drove them to suicide...
Edit:
I just watched a whodunit, and I was dead set that it was suicide, in the end he drove her to suicide, so then, he was arrested as the murderer. We could end up seeing this very thing....

Why did he write the obituary? They were separated and she filed for divorce. He was also seeing someone else.
As someone else pointed out, the obituary mentioned her dad and her siblings, but totally ignored the existence of her mum. That was kinda odd. Might be oversight (that's still odd), might be something else.

Jumping off your post.

According to the Solid Rock Church website Mica was the leader of Praise and Worship services at their church. Everyone in their congregation that attended there regularly would have known her.

Memorials held to honor MB woman Mica Miller amid death investigation

Attachments

• IMG_0876.jpeg
    IMG_0876.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 22
It wouldn’t because her husband wrote it.

ETA - Link
Miller’s obituary – written by her husband

He seems to be naive enough to think that would never become public knowledge, instead painting the picture of a perfect marriage, including his phrases in her obit that made me gag to read, praising himself so no one would ever believe he could potentially harm her.

“She would praise her husband after every church service telling him he was the best preacher in the world (even if it wasn’t true). She also told him he was the funniest preacher in the world ( even if that wasn’t true either)…”

Who pumps themself up in the spouse’s very sad death notice???

He seems to be naive enough to think that would never become public knowledge, instead painting the picture of a perfect marriage, including his phrases in her obit that made me gag to read, praising himself so no one would ever believe he could potentially harm her.

“She would praise her husband after every church service telling him he was the best preacher in the world (even if it wasn’t true). She also told him he was the funniest preacher in the world ( even if that wasn’t true either)…”

Who pumps themself up in the spouse’s very sad death notice???

I don't think he painted the picture of a perfect marriage when he said in an interview that she was struggling with her mental health.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member