SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused about this as well. Why this scene? I live locally and I get notifications of crimes from Robeson County every day on my phone. It will be interesting to learn why he decided to involve himself.

Still so many questions. May Mica rest in peace, she certainly didn't have it her life.
I too want more information about the exact events and how they played out
JMO

I want to hear from officials about the alleged 911 call.

How common is it for a person ready to do oneself in call 911?
I hope that her 911 call answers a lot of questions along with messages to her family. She was literally homeless, clearly having money issues and trying to start over. She had been with this man since she was 15 years old, she lost her church family and home. Her struggle was clear in her videos, I am just sorry that she didn't find another way.

If someone had made the decision to self-harm, why would they call 911 at all?

You've driven to a location that you feel is appropriate. You're alone. You've made the decision. You've brought the items you need to complete that decision. ... But then you call 911?

Edit: Apparently we were typing at the same time. ;)

If there isn’t a crime and no open investigation, it could be released under FOIA, right? BTW, real question, not rhetorical. I wasn’t sure if there would be a legal reason they couldn’t release it.
IMO, it would be in extremely poor taste to do so, due the topic being discussed. JPM did enough of that to poor Mica. The call should be shared with Mica’s Mom, Dad & siblings. No one else.

You've driven to a location that you feel is appropriate. You're alone. You've made the decision. You've brought the items you need to complete that decision. ... But then you call 911?

This is the only thing I really want explained tomorrow if LE speaks. Because I agree, this bothers me immensely.

I too want more information about the exact events and how they played out
JMO
Although many of the circumstances are completely different. This reminds me of the Debbie Collier case. Her actions the day she took her life didn’t make sense either. Neither did the location she chose.

Hopefully whatever is shared tomorrow, will give a small glimpse into the agony Mica was feeling that day and why she made that choice. JPM may never be held accountable in a court of law, but the court of public opinion is spot on in calling him out. I hope his reputation is forever altered and he suffers loss in a civil action brought by her family.

Others have clearly suffered for years because of his actions, it’s his turn now.

This is the insidiousness of abusive relationships. It makes me so sad that Mica couldn't find a way to hold on a bit more. Even if she had other conditions besides depression, I get the sense that her husband was leveraging and gaslighting her because she was so vulnerable, waiting for her to break or feel so utterly hopeless. JMHO

Last edited:
Most likely this has already been posted. Posting for those who havent seen it yet and may be are interested.
https://twitter.com/WFLAJB
@WFLAJB

Confirmed: "If I end up with a bullet in my head, it was JP"That's what #MicaMiller's sister says Mica told her regarding her husband.Per reports, Mica did die of a gunshot wound to the head -- and police say they'll have more info Tues.

Latest: https://8.wfla.com/4a8LD3q

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — Two of Mica Miller’s siblings allege in court documents that their sister feared for her life amid divorce proceedings with her husband, who is a pastor, according to documents filed in Horry County Probate Court and obtained by WFLA affiliate WBTW.

More at link...

Edit: to include

There are people who do that, because they know help will/should be sent immediately.

I've been getting updates on a YT channel called "Not By Sight News" (warning: he also has a Rumble page but these videos are apolitical). I have a feeling he lives in the area and knows more than he's letting on. He's a Christian poster who lost his sight some years back due to glaucoma, and specializes in exposing false preachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000