SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
From everything I’ve read & JMO but women usually do not use a gun ( and outside? ).

MOO
Naomi Judd used a gun. I realize the circumstances are MUCH different here.

It's possible that she DID do it herself; let's allow the authorities to do their jobs.

Does he really think he can get away with saying "Don't discuss this between yourself" ON A LIVESTREAM?

Oh, yeah, that's right.

He may move to another country to start over like Armie Hammer who got a job selling time shares in the Grand Cayman Islands.
That's assuming he doesn't get arrested in the meantime.

<modsnip>

Out of everyone, I feel worst of all for this pastor's 5 kids, who are innocent in all of this.

<modsnip: article primarily sleuths non POI>

Last edited by a moderator:
Naomi Judd used a gun. I realize the circumstances are MUCH different here.

It's possible that she DID do it herself; let's allow the authorities to do their jobs.

Does he really think he can get away with saying "Don't discuss this between yourself" ON A LIVESTREAM?

Oh, yeah, that's right.
I'd like to know how the morning after Mica's death, he publicly proclaimed: “I got a call late last night, my wife has passed away,” John-Paul Miller said. “It was self-induced and it was up in North Carolina.”

LE wouldn't know it was "self-induced" until the determination was made by the ME.

JMO

This is where we need a puking emoji.. everytime I think I couldn't be more disgusted by him, something new gets posted to prove me wrong. His hands are all over that gun that she put to her head, even if he never physically touched it, and if he never faces a judge in this life, he will in the next, and that one knows the truth. JMO

Last edited:
I'd like to know how the morning after Mica's death, he publicly proclaimed: “I got a call late last night, my wife has passed away,” John-Paul Miller said. “It was self-induced and it was up in North Carolina.”

LE wouldn't know it was "self-induced" until the determination was made by the ME.

JMO

If she had been making suicidal threats around him than he probably thought that she did kill herself.

But who called him and let him know?

I wonder if the Sheriff will release the findings of the investigation tomorrow. That's what he said he would do.

JMO

Now it sounds like a press conference wasn't needed and that LE were going to discuss their findings with the family.

I wonder if that includes the 911 call that Mica made

If she had been making suicidal threats around him than he probably thought that she did kill herself.

But who called him and let him know?
I don't know that any LE call someone to notify them of a death. They usually prefer LE to deliver that news in person out of concern for the recipient receiving the bad news.

And if she had been making suicidal threats, why didn't he notify the County that she was suicidal so that she could be involuntarily committed?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member