SC SC - Shawna Jones, 42, Charlotte, 25 Aug 2017

Dalagali

Reaction score
BERKELEY COUNTY, S.C. (WCBD) — The Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a missing person from Charlotte, North Charleston.

Authorities say, Shawna Jones, 42, left her Charlotte home on August 25 driving her roommate’s red 4-door Mazda 6 with North Carolina tag DHB-5791.
Authorities say, Shawna Jones, 42, left her Charlotte home on August 25 driving her roommate’s red 4-door Mazda 6 with North Carolina tag DHB-5791.

She has not been seen or heard since.

The red Mazda 6 Jones left driving was found abandoned on the I-26 east from 17 Alt ramp on Wednesday, September 6 in Berkeley County.

Jones is described as an African-American woman, standing at 5’6”, weighing 115 pounds.

She has black hair and brown eyes.

If you have any information, call 911 immediately. You can also call Crime Stoppers in North Carolina at (704) 334-1600 or Detective Tuttle of the Missing Person Unit in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department at (704) 336-8340.

http://counton2.com/2017/09/14/missing-womans-car-found-abandoned-on-i-26/

https://mgtvwcbd.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/wcbd-shawna-jones.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The red Mazda 6 Jones left driving was found abandoned on the I-26 east from 17 Alt ramp on Wednesday, September 6 in Berkeley County.

I wonder if the vehicle was disabled...(out of gas, ie..) or just abandoned?

wcbd-shawna-jones.jpg

http://counton2.com/2017/09/14/missing-womans-car-found-abandoned-on-i-26/

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Charlotte-Mecklenburg police are asking for the public's help in locating a missing woman after her car was found over 180 miles away in Summerville, South Carolina last week.

Shawna C. Jones, 42, was last seen at 3041 Walter Street in Charlotte on the evening of August 25. She was reported missing to CMPD two days later after not returning home and losing all contact with friends and family.

She was last seen driving her red 4-door 2016 Mazda 6 with North Carolina tag DHB-5791.
The car was found days later nearly 200 miles south in Summerville, SC. The vehicle was abandoned on the ramp for Eastbound I-26 from 17 Alt.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/crim...arlotte-woman-after-car-found-in-sc/474901621

Her roommate told police she did not return home and she has not been in contact with her family or friends.

Channel 9 spoke to Jones' roommate, Earnest Hooper, about her disappearance.

He said she used his credit card at a car wash on Wilkinson Boulevard six days after she vanished. Hooper said she bought a monthlong pass, but never came back.

"She went out, I heard the door close. About midnight she hadn't come back so I tried calling her phone and it went straight to voicemail," Hooper said.

Police said on Sept. 6, the red Mazda Jones was driving was found in Berkeley County, South Carolina. The car was found abandoned on the eastbound I-26 on-ramp from Alt. 17.

Hooper said Jones had advanced cancer, was in severe pain and had been losing weight. He said she has friends in South Carolina and may have gone there to see them.

CMPD is working with the Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office and the State Law Enforcement Division, and following up on all leads.

Anyone who has information on Jones’ disappearance is asked to call 911 or Crime Stoppers at 704-334-1600.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/po...ng-charlotte-womans-car-found-in-sc/609426953

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to call crimestoppers twice and they put me on hold to the point where I was mad. I just couldn't believe how tippers are treated and so they forgot about me then i called the detective on the case twice in the last two days no answer. I saw this woman for sure!!! From three feet away face to face one week ago in a restaurant in Chesapeake, Va 1:00 1;30 time frame. there is No Doubt!! She was in a daze and i noticed her blankly looking through me which made me notice her more. She was wearing light contacts to make her eyes appear translucent orange, and was with another woman who was older and shorter. Full makeup. Her behavior was like she wasvthere but not really there. I know what she was wearing too. I am sure detectives could have pulled surveillance video from the restaurant but no one will answer my calls. I had to wait for my food for more than ten minutes so I gotta good look!

Your probably wondering how I put the two together it's only because I am a longtime daily reader of I have vanished.com. I saw her missing posting two days after I saw her and I about flipped out!!!!!!

I tried to call crimestoppers twice and they put me on hold to the point where I was mad. I just couldn't believe how tippers are treated and so they forgot about me then i called the detective on the case twice in the last two days no answer. I saw this woman for sure!!! From three feet away face to face one week ago in a restaurant in Chesapeake, Va 1:00 1;30 time frame. there is No Doubt!! She was in a daze and i noticed her blankly looking through me which made me notice her more. She was wearing light contacts to make her eyes appear translucent orange, and was with another woman who was older and shorter. Full makeup. Her behavior was like she wasvthere but not really there. I know what she was wearing too. I am sure detectives could have pulled surveillance video from the restaurant but no one will answer my calls. I had to wait for my food for more than ten minutes so I gotta good look!

Your probably wondering how I put the two together it's only because I am a longtime daily reader of I have vanished.com. I saw her missing posting two days after I saw her and I about flipped out!!!!!!

:welcome: Kiki5454! Did you ever get in touch with investigators about your tip?

Shawna has been added to Charley Project:
Shawna C. Jones
  • jones_shawna.jpg
Jones, circa 2017

• Missing Since 08/25/2017
  • Missing From Charlotte, North Carolina
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Age 42 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'6, 115 pounds
  • Medical Conditions Jones was in the advanced stages of cancer at the time of her disappearance. She was losing weight and in severe pain as a result of her condition, and may be in need of medical attention.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Jones's ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Jones was last seen in the 3000 block of Walter Street in Charlotte, North Carolina on the evening of August 25, 2017. She was driving her roommate's red four-door 2016 Mazda 6 with the North Carolina license plate number DHB-5791. has never been heard from again. She was reported missing two days later.

Jones apparently used her roommate's credit card at a car wash on Wilkinson Boulevard in Charlotte six days after she went missing. She bought a month-long pass for the car wash, but never returned there.

The Mazda was found a few days later, abandoned on the eastbound ramp for eastbound Interstate 26 from 17 Alt. This was in Summerville, South Carolina, nearly 200 miles south of Charlotte. There was no sign of Jones at the scene. The circumstances of her disappearance are unclear.
Shawna C. Jones – The Charley Project

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back