Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I thought she had to serve at least 5 years in maximum custody. Though I guess the upside is that in close custody she'll have a bunkie, right? Can't imagine that'll turn out well for her.
FWIW, I looked up the SecurePak thing out of curiosity. The info is freely available on Pak's site. The last order I see was shipped on 1/9 and doesn't mention anything about when the next may be shipped. (?)

Oops, I typed that wrong, it was dated 1/9 - guess I had 2/9 on the brain, LOL! If you choose Shop Now and (DOC AZ program) enter her # and then click on the tab that comes up it displays this message:

"We're sorry. Inmate# 281129 has already reach the two month order limit of 1 for Securepak®.
Please return next two month period to place an order."

Can't believe that Nancy Grace was actually respectful towards Juan Martinez and let him speak.

A tweet from NG show says that Travis was still alive in that photo of the evil killer's leg and foot. :(

And...something about the killer "bikini shopping" (?). Is anyone watching the show?

I'm watching it right now. According to JM, she went shopping for bikinis (I'm certain it was plural) right after the memorial. Wonder what schemes her little mind was busy working on. Or were the bikinis for the camping trip? Must be hard to hide two knives and a gun while wearing a bikini.

I loathe Nancy Grace, but was pleasantly surprised this evening. No yelling, no amped-up outrage. She treated Juan with respect.

Can't believe that Nancy Grace was actually respectful towards Juan Martinez and let him speak.

Yes she was ... but she kept cutting him off so she could talk. MOO

JA asked if she would recognize her if her hair was dark.

I thought it was said that she'd asked if "anyone" would recognize her, though I could have heard it wrong. Not sure why she would have asked Clancy that, especially after the confrontation they'd had.

It must be locked for other regions, it doesn't load anything for me.

Yes, it took a while to load earlier for me too. I imagine they are overloaded with people wanting to watch or re-watch it

I've posted this in the 'Juan Book Thread' but thought I should put it here as well. The link is from my 'Twitter' link.
Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 35m35 minutes ago
WATCH | #JodiArias prosecutor breaks his silence http://fb.me/Qc9Escbp

I am, as I commented on the other thread, that pic of her leg/foot with TA bleeding out on the ground was certainly much clearer. Did you also note that the sun was shining very brightly through the window just above TA? Makes me think that pic could have been taken when she shot him... pretty sure it was in the bathroom with his feet towards the windows. I hope someone tapes it and puts it on YouTube.

Me too. Maybe its in his book? The sun was shining brightly,eh? Did it seem too bright for the camera time stamp? A 5:30PM bright?

Shoot, I thought NG was on at 8:00 so watched X Files at 7:00 and missed her whole show, it doesn't replay until 1 a.m., I don't know if I can do that. arrrggg dumb me

You have to, Geevee. They're showing one of those time stamped pics....;)

If you do stay up, please post what you think about how bright it is outside in the pic. :)

Clancey Talbott said CMJA ex cell mate contacted her and said CMJA was ordering a hit from jail on TA sibling, JM, both Hughes and Clancey. Dr. Phil asked Clancey if she had reported that to the police and she said NO.

WHAT????

Wasn't that cell-mate interviewed on TV? Nancy Grace? She mentioned the hits at that time?

You have to, Geevee. They're showing one of those time stamped pics....;)

If you do stay up, please post what you think about how bright it is outside in the pic. :)

I'll try to stay up (since HLN apparently doesn't have full episodes of any of their shows on their website) and will studiously stare at the pic and give a report. I have always thought he was closer to the bathroom than the bedroom when that shot was taken even though Flores or Melendez testified he was at the edge of the bedroom/hallway, maybe there's something in the better quality pic that we haven't been able to see yet that has led them to that conclusion but I'll have to see it to believe it. The light shining that glared out most of the bathroom seemed like it could only come from those windows and not the overhead...we'll see.

Someone on twitter found something interesting today, IMO, which has me still wondering if losing contact visits was the only penalty. The site that handles Securepak shipments shows a shipment for JA ordered on 2/9, and a message that another order can't be placed for 2 mos...says she can have one every other month. Step 3 gets 1 per month, and Step 2 gets 1 every other month. So, it's possible that ROL just mentioned one of the lost privileges and she has been put back into Step 2.

I appreciate your expertise, LinTX. Thx.

Could it be that JA never advanced to Phase 3 (perhaps that was going to happen in February), and she's simply stuck in Phase 2 for 6 more months? She was going to go from two guards to one as well, right? Is she now still stuck with 2?

Was the drunken Clancey event at the OKC convention in 2008? The contretemps inn the bathroom in 2008? JA was claiming TA was hers that late in the relationship? Or was there an earlier convention there in 2007?

On the subject of belonging....those underpants JA made that said "Travis'". (a) Travis would have got the apostrophe in the wrong place; and (b) Jodi was too low on funds to buy good ones. I forget, did those underpants magically show up for the first time after the murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callumh804